Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Eggman gets lots of matches on Tinder

• Thread starter whatiamnotgoingtodo
  • Start date
W

whatiamnotgoingtodo

Recruit
★★
As a female, of course

Original link:

Attachments

• IMG_20180823_184730.jpg
    IMG_20180823_184730.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 297
Jfl. A low effort trap has more matches than all of us combined

Wtf is wrong with those dudes msg him??

Volcel if you wouldn’t.

The man craves for some kind of validation. But I do quite like Eggy though. Interesting character.

Last edited:
Just be a woman,bro theory

stupid normies "male thirst xd" :soy::soy::soy:

As a female, of course

Original link:

JFL. Roosh is now retweeting Tinder experiments featuring Eggman. And Eggman is slaying as a femoid without even Photoshop or makeup.

My life is almost complete.

Holy fucking hell. Anyone else feel mogged by this in a way? Like I thought my standards for women were low but damn I'm uglier than these dudes and they're settling for this trailer park trash? FML

Male standards? :feelswhere:

Just look at those thirsty curries, "Hi", "Heyy Sexy", "Heyy beautiful". I get these exact messages every fucking day on my landwhale OKC account.

rKQXfNH.png

I have like 100+ unread messages in one week and will take me forever just to read all of them, replying is out of question, too time consuming. The most depressing part is there are many chad and chadlites who are messaging me. I was like WTF?

I want to die. I WANT TO FUCKING DIE

Just look at those thirsty curries, "Hi", "Heyy Sexy", "Heyy beautiful". I get these exact messages every fucking day on my landwhale OKC account.

rKQXfNH.png

I have like 100+ unread messages in one week and will take me forever just to read all of them, replying is out of question, too time consuming. The most depressing part is there are many chad and chadlites who are messaging me. I was like WTF?
lmao what the fuck