Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eggy slowly becoming a Chad

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Was recently just watching him on a live chat and he talked about how foids follow him on Twitter everyday, messaging him saying how funny and awesome he is...

Virtue-signalling whores what else OP?

Statusmaxxing is real, hopefully i'll be able to do it aswell, not for degenerate reasons like him, but for an actual virgin wife tbh.

Statusmaxxing is real, hopefully i'll be able to do it aswell, not for degenerate reasons like him, but for an actual virgin wife tbh.
Im sorry, but did you really just say "virgin wife"?

Came to say that its a massive fucking cope.

Virtue signalling harlots who want to whore his status.

When virtue-signaling hos are actually fucking him everyday I'll believe it.

Until then, they're doing it just for a bit of status. "Tee-Hee I'm talking with the leader of the inkwell movement. Hope I can work on his personality-hee!"

Status, he's considered the alpha of the incels. He's also white.

I'm pretty sure eggy isn't a virgin

I'm pretty sure eggy isn't a virgin
That's because he's a degenerate.
Im sorry, but did you really just say "virgin wife"?
Yeah

Funny

Awesome

But, not hot and sexy. They choose their words wisely and they find eggy funny and cool to be around, but they know he isn't Chadtier

“Chad”

Uh, no. You are only chad if you’re tall and good looking.

Maybe they find him funny because he is funny.

he's about 80,000 hair follicles short of even looking human

Funny

Awesome

But, not hot and sexy. They choose their words wisely and they find eggy funny and cool to be around, but they know he isn't Chadtier
bro I think anyone with working eyes knows the egg isn't chadtier

Every ugly youtuber who statusmaxed had sex with women. Of course vast majority of incels will claim "but women only want you for the status, it's not real validation", which is irrelevant since status can boost your physical attractiveness (this has been proven and it's part of both red and blackpill).

Every ugly youtuber who statusmaxed had sex with women. Of course vast majority of incels will claim "but women only want you for the status, it's not real validation", which is irrelevant since status can boost your physical attractiveness (this has been proven and it's part of both red and blackpill).
That's very true. Women are attracted to LMS, not just L (but of course, mainly to it)

Is possible to statusmaxx, and then to hear about being "too old" for teen girls. So its pointless

He isn't he said he actually had a gf in the past...
Yes. Because of status. Even then she cucked him after he simped for her. I forgot the whole story with her but it's awful.

Even if you ever get a GF as an ugly man you will still get fucked in the end