Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eh, "foid" just seems like the wrong word to use a lot of the time

G

Guest2

When you're talking about biology or the blackpill, I'd use "female" because it best fits the theme and it's not on about women or girls; it's talking about characteristics of someone with a hole between their legs.

When talking positively (just read the next sentence) about Those With a Hole Between Their Legs, I'd just use women or girls. It's not like you're going to say "Damn, I really wish I had a foid with whom to share my great cooking", or "It would be great to have a food who loved me", because it just sounds silly.

I think one of the appropriate time to use "foid" is when a female has done something retarded or you want to be derogatory, like "13 year old foids on the bus talking about anal" (I remember I made two threads about that a while ago, but deleted them because I was afraid of being doxxed for a short while). Another example could be "Stupid foid cashier couldn't process my refund for my marbles".

Even then, it can be further segmented into if you're talking about a specific person or group, or just females in general, in which case I'd use "femoids". because it rolls better off my mental tongue and I see it as a more formal way of saying it; it's like comparing "girls" to "females".

Just call them toilets

Females Are Toilets.
Like toilets, females are not people.
Like toilets, females are not individuals: that is, they do not have lives, opinions, idiosyncrasies.
Like toilets, the main function of females is a repository for certain bodily fluids.

Just call them toilets

Females Are Toilets.
Like toilets, females are not people.
Like toilets, females are not individuals: that is, they do not have lives, opinions, idiosyncrasies.
Like toilets, the main function of females is a repository for certain bodily fluids.
Nice reading the post br0

It’s a shame there’s no sexist slurs towards females. Like calling a black guy a nigger or like calling a Mexican a beaner. I just use the word ‘cunt’ or ‘cunts’

They are cumdumpsters

I too mostly use the word female because it covers the whole gender I rarely use the word foid.

Majority if them just foids, disgusting creatures

It’s a shame there’s no sexist slurs towards females. Like calling a black guy a nigger or like calling a Mexican a beaner. I just use the word ‘cunt’ or ‘cunts’
"cunt" is a great word, but I think it's got more of an effect in America and the such, because in the U.K. and Australia we just use "cunt" as like "don't be a cunt m8", or "yuaright cunt?"

I got banned off a subreddit for using the word cunt, was genuinely confused since nobody gives a shit here. Only Americans seem to get upset by it. When I pointed out how there were people on the subreddit calling people dickheads, which is pretty much the same thing, they said it's not the same because women are oppressed.

Hate Americans ngl (not all of you obviously, just your political culture sucks ass)
"Incel" is a sexist slur

My favourite word for females is "holes". That's all they are. They hate it when you call them holes because it's the pure truth. They are nothing more than their holes. They use their holes to manipulate men into giving them what they want.

My favourite word for females is "holes". That's all they are. They hate it when you call them holes because it's the pure truth. They are nothing more than their holes. They use their holes to manipulate men into giving them what they want.

When I pointed out how there were people on the subreddit calling people dickheads, which is pretty much the same thing, they said it's not the same because women are oppressed.
t. Reddit.
D_Y7JwYXsAEz9pm.jpg

I make a distinction between foids, females, and women/girls depending on the context of a discussion

call them roasts tbh cuz it shames them for their used up disgusting pussy and what they are.

When you're talking about biology or the blackpill, I'd use foid because it best fits the theme and it's not on about women or girls; it's talking about characteristics of something with a hole between its legs.

Just call them whores.

Because all females are worthless whores.

How about we call them "used toilet" because that's even more accurate to what they actually are.

I like calling them roasties it rolls off the tongue