Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Eight low SMV men were arrested for raping a 16-year-old foid...and taping it and uploading the video onto Facebook

Do most of these guys mog you?

• Yes

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No, I mog them.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
I face mog em but they height mog me hard

The sharing of the video on Facebook suggests the perpetrators were “proud of what they had done and wanted to display this for others to see — and that in itself is disturbing,” said Vanessa Volz. “It’s obviously horrific and completely unacceptable and I think very indicative of how we still are living in a rape culture,” Ms. Volz said.
maybe if women didn't use sexual appeal as a metric of men's worth & routinely shame men for being sexually unsuccessful, that wouldn't be the case. just a thought

The best looking guy is the one still at large. Life is good to good looking guys. And yes the other guys mog me into oblivion.

was it rape or "rape"?

I face mog em but they height mog me hard
merlin_176498166_51f9d848-eafc-4726-b5e6-7667dfa66405-superJumbo.jpg

Even this guy?

They mog me.

maybe if women didn't use sexual appeal as a metric of men's worth & routinely shame men for being sexually unsuccessful, that wouldn't be the case. just a thought
Unattractive non chad males expressing any sexual desire = rape culture.

Depends. Need to know the height though, but still they low inhibmog me.

You could put my picture in there and nobody would notice

btw in case anyone wonders:

granted she didn't consent here but the law says she was of the age to potentially consent

All of these gangbangers (literally, in this case KEK) mog me from the Shire to Mordor.

thugmaxxed but they all mog me anyway.

damn.. is this amerimuttistan? why is everyone a goddamn mutt

8 more men taken off the streets and their combine value is 0 nothing of value was lost JFL wait until the prision immates Hera about what they did...
Hope the therapy and things help the other side
damn.. is this amerimuttistan? why is everyone a goddamn mutt
horny low IQ dogs who couldn’t pass high school at home they won’t last in the real world and they don’t deserve welfare so yes’s there mutts ethic wise and mind wise

Threads like this expose fakecels easily lmao

”The teenager had been invited to the party by two boys she knew, Major Lapatin said. She remembered drinking and smoking marijuana”
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Only one Chad in there, rest are ethnic sub5 or sub4

They’re all either 5/10 normies or just low tier normies. One is sub4

All mog me unless there under 5'7. A few will probably get posted on @mughawtys

Last edited:
Who has the vid

Women deserve rape

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5