Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ejaculating onto pictures of women and sending it to them

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
When I fuck around in communities with foid moderators, I get banned almost without exception if I commit the offense of nutting onto my screen with a selfie of them open, photographing it and sending it to them. There is something very unique in the specific kind of disgust they display when you do this to them, it's like a mix of normal disgust and their ego taking a hit because they're being told they aren't worth much more than being cummed onto by a random internet subhuman (meaning they are neither princesses or Chad's special whore). You get a phase of disbelief for about a minute in which the foid doesn't believe somebody would treat their selfie (which is an extension of them and their ego) in this way, but after that they always chimp out and ban you.

In 2016 I had some online male friends who would do this to each other's profile pictures, and while arguably kind of gay and cringeworthy it was taken as a joke. With women it's lèse-majesté and they never even put into words how strongly it makes them feel. It sounds very puerile but recently I have done this to several femoid community moderators simply for the reaction, it's exhilarating and funny to see a creature with such a big ego get so confused at you treating it like the hole it is at the end of the day.

not a single letter

not a single ER

Unequivocally based
In 2016 I had some online male friends who would do this to each other's profile pictures, and while arguably kind of gay and cringeworthy it was taken as a joke.

In 2016 I had some online male friends who would do this to each other's profile pictures, and while arguably kind of gay and cringeworthy it was taken as a joke.
Gay as fuck

Just ejaculate on pictures Theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back