Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elderly Parents

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
do u guys also have elderly parents and does this contribute to our genetic downfalls and being the runt as i am the last of 6 kids i think this would have to do with my genetic failure and they werent even good specimens why did shitheads dream about having kids when they are ugly retards i dont know

familymogs me, I will be all alone after my retarded parents die.

not me tbh, in fact I'm an only child which makes it worse
about the ones who'll ask for my sister it's kinda complicated to explain

My parents are old and had me as an only child

It's really depressing knowing that your parents will die early on in your life.

mine were almost 40 when they had me, old fucking cunt could have waited 15 more years
the funny part is that she even met my dad when she was younger , but she "didnt feel the spark", jfl
i wish my dad picked someone better or nobody at all

It's really depressing knowing that your parents will die early on in your life.
not for me I could care less about them
mine were almost 40 when they had me, old fucking cunt could have waited 15 more years
the funny part is that she even met my dad when she was younger , but she "didnt feel the spark", jfl
i wish my dad picked someone better or nobody at all
i wish i was aborted

not for me I could care less about them

I mostly feel depressed about it due to my mom, since she's the only person in my life who's actually cared for me.

Her mind is starting to go as time passes, a sign that her mental illness is getting to her.

Can't speak for my father though, I could never relate to him, even when I was a young child.

I mostly feel depressed about it due to my mom, since she's the only person in my life who's actually cared for me.

Her mind is starting to go as time passes, a sign that her mental illness is getting to her.

Can't speak for my father though, I could never relate to him, even when I was a young child.
If u weren't her child would she treat u good she knows u are her failure she is still a woman