Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Elementary school crush

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I remember my first rejection,I was in elementary school around 8 years old or 10. There were a girl in my class,I used to like her you know classic elementary school thing. I used to send her love letters (JFL) like "I love you so much please date me " etc. I wasn't only one who had crush on her,there was another guy in my class who had crush on her and send love letters like I do and of course she rejected me all the time. One day I heard this guy planning to kiss her and run away,lol it was a thing back in my day. if you have crush on a girl and she reject you,you simply kiss her and run away. And I decided I will do same to her,kiss her and run away. We were out of school,on the way to our home and this guy sneakly walked towards her,and when he is about to kiss her I jumped on him and pushed and punched JFL then I cursed and back to her to kiss her but she ran away JFL.

I asked this girl out again again until end of middle school. and since then I don't see her,and she rejected/avoided me all the time. Imagine being in elementary school,being a kid but a ugly kid. You don't have chance anywhere if you're ugly.

One day I heard this guy planning to kiss her and run away,lol it was a thing back in my day. if you have crush on a girl and she reject you,you simply kiss her and run away.

Good thing is I never did such garbage. Back in time we just went outside to play soccer. In winter time we went outside with t-shirts, palying soccer in snow. Good old times.

and by the way,I used to buy this girl stuff from grocery store. foods,drinks etc. JFL now I realize she literally used me as betabuxxer

At least you made the right decision when it came to the guy.

and by the way,I used to buy this girl stuff from grocery store. foods,drinks etc. JFL now I realize she literally used me as betabuxxer
No puss after?

you know, thats when boys usually start to form relationships with girls.

We were out of school,on the way to our home and this guy sneakly walked towards her,and when he is about to kiss her I jumped on him and pushed and punched JFL then I cursed and back to her to kiss her but she ran away JFL.
Nice work bro

Try getting your first rejection at 6

thanks bro. I remember she running away without looking at behind. JFL
That’s how they do it, they get what they need and walk away

Damn, you got used.

These bitches start using ugly men from a young age.

@Eskimocel LOL the avi

at least you got to punch someone

I was crushing on a girl at that time. I kept it as a secret and only tell certain friends cause I hope they'd give suggestions on what I could do to get her like me. Then the secret got spread and she knew it too. When one of my friend asked her if she liked me, she simply responded "eww he's disgusting"

Your that cuck that tried saving some roasties life. Yeah i remember you now.

Your that cuck that tried saving some roasties life. Yeah i remember you now.

I remember you're that cuck I put down in elementary school

I remember you're that cuck I put down in elementary school
I was referring to a thread

I read it back when i used to browse and remember thinking what a cuck

I just realised it was you who made it

I was referring to a thread

I read it back when i used to browse and remember thinking what a cuck

I just realised it was you who made it
I posted this thread today,never mentioned about this story before this threat

I was talking about another incident that took place at a bus stop.
No man I hadn't incident at a bus stop. you probably remember wrong. I had a thread about a foid treat me like shit in bus and I cursed her/left the bus

I was crushing on a girl at that time. I kept it as a secret and only tell certain friends cause I hope they'd give suggestions on what I could do to get her like me. Then the secret got spread and she knew it too. When one of my friend asked her if she liked me, she simply responded "eww he's disgusting"

Fuck:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsree:

These bitches deserve every hardship and struggle they'll endure in life.

I remember my first real crush, it was in 3rd grade. I never did anything wrong to her but since I wasn’t attractive she felt creeped out by me and I got sent to the office. Fuck the matriarchy.

I remember my first real crush, it was in 3rd grade. I never did anything wrong to her but since I wasn’t attractive she felt creeped out by me and I got sent to the office. Fuck the matriarchy.
And it all started there...

And it all started there...
I may have had a crush before then. I’m not sure. But that one was the first one I can remember and also probably the one that’s gotten the most serious.

Also, another kinda serious one was my oneitis in grade 7-8. I was at a bar mitzvah in 2014 (yes I know, degenerate, but everyone in my grade was invited and I didn’t wanna miss out on the free food) and I was told through a friend at the time that my oneitis, who was also there, felt creeped out by me and didn’t want me to be near her. I had tried asking her to dance but didn’t work up the courage (also I’m autistic which made it even harder). I had not even said a word to her and yet she told some guy that she didn’t want me near her.

Fast forward 4 years later. This Christmas, I heard through a cousin that she had recently had a train run on her by some guy in my old school.

Cucktears, this is nothing you can blame on me being “toxic” or an incel. This is when I was still 13, bluepilled, and thought I could get girls by being nice and friendly. So I was exactly that. And still got rejected so bad that she told a friend to tell me because she didn’t want to see my face.

Yeah I thought foids don't know much about looks when they are younger but my experience and other people's experiences prove me wrong

7BCA5CFF A2E2 4126 A181 E5404F6C0E46