Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elementary school was the best time of my life

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
I just thought about elementary school for the first time today, and realized it really was the best time of my life:

-I made friends so easily back then,
-I was as good as everyone else in sports,
-I played pokemon along with every other kid in the school,
-All the foids were taller than us due to hitting puberty earlier.
-Everyone was skinny
-I had no mental disorders

I would say I was a normie back then. Can't imagine what it would have been like to stay like that for the rest of my life.

I ended up moving after elementary school to America, where I would be the smallest and most hated kid for the rest of school and college.

True, childhood was also peak life for me

Late middleschool was pretty good ngl, back then I didnt care about foids and my friends were fun as heck to be around.

Nah, not for me I was bullied even then

Nah, not for me I was bullied even then

Almost everyone gets bullied a little back then, 6th graders are literally twice the size of 3rd graders. I remember everyone getting bullied by these huge kids, I stood no chance.

Same tbh. Elementary school >> Middle and HS. It was an innocent time.

What every incel should be told before middle school:

Elementary school was like Heaven compared to the Hell i've endured since.

I can't relate. My childhood had its good moments like days spent at home playing Gameboy Colour and the Nintendo 64 but I kept getting mogged by the popular boys in primary school, and I had a shitty situation at home that probably contributed to why I am posting here in the first place. Personally things got better for me during the 16-18 education phase and then during university because I found copes in the academia and culture of my university city.

When you are a child you have much less power and control to change your situation. Now I'm an adult, technically the door is open and I am free to go but every time I leave and try to build a normal life for myself I end up back in my room on the internet.

Last edited:
Elementary school was when I was completely obviously on the importance of looks and I only cared about playing videogames, and sports with the few friends I had. But when I hit middle school I got brutally hit with many blackpills, and discovered just how ugly I was thanks to foids.

Be grateful, there are people who didn't even have a good childhood and their life has been shit since the very start.

Late middleschool was pretty good ngl, back then I didnt care about foids and my friends were fun as heck to be around.
Late middle school was pretty great since as 8th graders our grade was kinda running stuff and I had all my friends in my bus. Started walking to school once I started HS and thats when everyone became shitty

It's not surprising that most of us had a better life back when our genetics didn't matter that much, when we weren't bullied 100% of the time for being born not physically meeting society's expectations or when women/girls didn't treat us like outworldly disgusting creatures while prasing and chasing our chad/chadlite classmates like gods on earth.

University was the best time of my life. Didn’t think much about foids and was studying and working all the time. Was also still bluepilled in those days and thought that maybe after graduating foids would become interested in me.

Was in primary school which is elementary school over here from 1993 to 2000, best years of my life and there was no smartphones and little internet back then, I would do anything to go back at that time

I wish i was my same age in somewhere like 2008 - 2009, and could experience shit that I cant anymore. Stupid shit like getting items on games that i cant get anymore and sell them and playing games that i cant because theyre broken and important shit like maybe getting bitcoin or some shit or try to put stock in a company like apple or amazon or tesla and make a fortune. If i could go back and redo how i did things i could probably have a way better childhood

My childhood was shit thanks to my crappy abusive parents and being bullied and excluded due to my autism.