Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Elizabeth Holmes, femoid startup founder who orchestrated a massive fraud, wants to use "mental trauma" in her legal defense

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Background
  1. Foid drops out of Stanford to found a healthcare technology startup in 2003.
  2. Foid begins to imitate Steve Jobs, only wearing black turtlenecks and speaking in an unusually deep voice.
  3. Foid charms numerous billionaires, politicians, and retired military officers into joining her board and investing: including but not limited to Rupert Murdoch, Betsy DeVos, Jim Mattis, George Schultz, Henry Kissinger, William Perry, Carlos Slim, Riley Bechtel, Tim Draper, David Boies, et cetera.
  4. Foid repeatedly claims to the media that her company had revolutionized healthcare by developing a machine that could run tests on one finger prick of blood.
  5. Foid is described as "the youngest and wealthiest self-made foid billionaire" by Forbes, receives an honorary degree, is named "foid of the year" by a magazine, is appointed to the board of Harvard Medical School.
  6. None of the foid's claims are true; they were outlandishly false. The company secretly bought and used Siemens' machines for some of its testing. Lab procedures were sloppy and thousands of patients received inaccurate blood tests.
  7. Employees and third-party experts blow the whistle and go to the Wall Street Journal.
  8. Based Wall Street Journal reporter John Carreyou writes an article (and later a book) detailing the massive fraud in 2015.
  9. Foid gets investigated by the CMS, the FDA, the SEC, and the FBI. The company shuts down in 2018.
  10. Foid gets indicted by a federal grand jury on nine charges of wire fraud and two counts of conspiracy. Trial is scheduled to begin in March 2021.
There are a lot of other moving parts to the story, but that's the gist of it. You can read the indictment here.

Muh mental trauma

So I've never followed a trial with as many sealed documents like this one. Dkt. no. 382 is sealed, but Dkt. no. 507 is only partially redacted and was filed only last month. Here's the bit I'm looking at:

Mentalcap

The exact content of the potential testimony is redacted, so I look up Dr. Mindy Mechanic and find her faculty profile page at California State University, Fullerton. And this is what is says:

Dr. Mechanic is also interested in the development of more effective legal, criminal justice, and social policy responses to interpersonal victimization to complement individual psychological intervention strategies targeting post trauma symptoms. She also works in the area of psychology and law and forensic psychology and regularly serves as an expert witness in complex legal cases involving battered women charged with crimes and in other legal cases involving childhood or adult trauma, victimization and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You have got to be shitting me. Someone who, over a 15-year period, knowingly swindles hundreds of millions of dollars from investors, told thousands of bald-faced lies to the press, jeopardized the healthcare of thousands of normies by giving them crappy blood tests and lying about having CMS and FDA approval, wants to say "I should be acquitted because I'm so traumatized! Being a femoid is so traumatizing! Being a blonde femoid who grew up in a wealthy, politically-connected household was so tough!"

Can you imagine how people would respond if a poor, disfigured manlet who snapped one day and punched a bully tried to use "mental trauma" to defend himself from an assault charge? The system would laugh. He'd get assigned an overburdened public defender who has 80 other cases to juggle. The system would tell him to suck it up, to man up, that it was his fault for not keeping his emotions in check. He'd be denied bail, prosecutors pressuring him at every step to just take a plea deal. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but at the end, they'll give him a disproportionately long sentence in an overcrowded prison with no resources for him to build his life back up when he is released, because the American criminal justice system is a sick joke.

But at the same time, some rich white femoid wants to excuse herself of white-collar crime by claiming "mental trauma". Absolutely unbelievable.

Last edited:
I honestly cannot understand how can anyone trust a female with running an entire company

They would truly have to be so bluepilled

Once you realize the reality of foids and know how erratic, emotional, manipulative and disloyal they are, I personally would never invest a dime of my money into a female run startup - its honestly a joke

I honestly cannot understand how can anyone trust a female with running an entire company

They would truly have to be so bluepilled

Once you realize the reality of foids and know how erratic, emotional, manipulative and disloyal they are, I personally would never invest a dime of my money into a female run startup - its honestly a joke
I suppose if you are stupidly rich, it doesn't matter. Rupert Murdoch wired her $100 million after having dinner with her. When the fraud collapsed, he sold his stake in Theranos for $1 so he could use the capital loss as a tax write-off.

Imagine investing in a company run by a foid

Hopefully she's executed. Truly a diabolic being, but I have an eerily feeling that the court might take her crocodile tears into consideration.

I suppose if you are stupidly rich, it doesn't matter. Rupert Murdoch wired her $100 million after having dinner with her. When the fraud collapsed, he sold his stake in Theranos for $1 so he could use the capital loss as a tax write-off.

Even if you're stupidly rich, investing in a foid run company is a sure shot recipe to lose money in the long run

and JFL at wiring someone 100 mill after having dinner with them, these bluepilled simps won't learn

Didn't she also honeytrap and then marry a subhuman curry, who was bff's with curry god Nikhil Arora, so she could tap more and more silicon valley VCS?
Even if you're stupidly rich, investing in a foid run company is a sure shot recipe to lose money in the long run

and JFL at wiring someone 100 mill after having dinner with them, these bluepilled simps won't learn
U know there are legitimate funds and trusts and PE groups who exclusively invest in foid run businesses, and that's their main selling point.

They have weird names like diversity fund or inclusivity fund and in their prospectus say stupid shit like food run businesses are 3x less likely to go out of business than male run ones in the first 18m.

No fucking shit cos the foid has some eague husband who will throw good money after bad to 'support' her idea whereas the dude who's plumbing business goes to shit has no option but to either rope, or watch the wife leave him and then put a lien on whatever assets he may acquire in the future
Oh and to see a similar example from the UK, check out Amanda Stavely

Last edited:
Honestly the people investing in her company have to blame themselves.

Letting a chadsexual foid run a company would only spell doom. Same goes to giving women "rights" as well.
20200213 192914

Didn't she also honeytrap and then marry a subhuman curry, who was bff's with curry god Nikhil Arora, so she could tap more and more silicon valley VCS?

U know there are legitimate funds and trusts and PE groups who exclusively invest in foid run businesses, and that's their main selling point.

They have weird names like diversity fund or inclusivity fund and in their prospectus say stupid shit like food run businesses are 3x less likely to go out of business than male run ones in the first 18m.

No fucking shit cos the foid has some eague husband who will throw good money after bad to 'support' her idea whereas the dude who's plumbing business goes to shit has no option but to either rope, or watch the wife leave him and then put a lien on whatever assets he may acquire in the future
Oh and to see a similar example from the UK, check out Amanda Stavely
Is Amanda Stavely the foid who loves sandcel cock and is in legal trouble with Barclays?

And yes, Elizabeth Holmes dated a curry who was 17 years older. They met when she was 18 and he was 37. Now she's throwing him under the bus.

Is Amanda Stavely the foid who loves sandcel cock and is in legal trouble with Barclays?

And yes, Elizabeth Holmes dated a curry who was 17 years older. They met when she was 18 and he was 37. Now she's throwing him under the bus.
Yep that's her, didn't she also honeypot the old JBW Barclays boys, but they all got away with it because they said it was her being naughty with the sandcels and they dint see nuffink?

Also she even tried to sell One of the football clubs to sandcels
Never really understood the whole silicon valley thing, and I have some connections who are quite well into the ecosystems.

It seems the money supply is pretty much controlled by curries, with some very high level financing done by old school JBW, the actual delivery of any value add is mainly curry.

The highly paid wagecucks are curries and ricemen, and increasingly NOODLEWHORES off the boat.

Then there is a while underclass ecosystem if curries to support it (sell the ingredients for the curry, cook the curry, pump the gas, etc), and also an older underclass of ricemen.

But from what I see these curries and ricemen are so fucking low T, they have no desire to try and kill the game, instead they live in their own little subhuman bubbles, where all the curries hang out, including their goblin shipped over wives and goblin shipped over families and soon-to-be-incel kids, just talking curry/ rice shit, bragging about how they just spent $2 million on a holiday home and shit. Like if they getting cashed up, I'd have thought they would try and get over their subhumanity, because Bay Area has a LOT of hot, westernised, middle class white, Latina, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Filipina babes. Am pretty sure if a even a Dravidian curry looksmaxxed, nutrition maxxed, skincaremaxxed, stylemaxxed gymmaxxed, then in a country like USA just the fact that he has free cashflow of $2m a year means he can have the goblin wife, but also keep a hot non-curry sidechick.

Last edited:
Yep that's her, didn't she also honeypot the old JBW Barclays boys, but they all got away with it because they said it was her being naughty with the sandcels and they dint see nuffink?

Also she even tried to sell One of the football clubs to sandcels
Never really understood the whole silicon valley thing, and I have some connections who are quite well into the ecosystems.

It seems the money supply is pretty much controlled by curries, with some very high level financing done by old school JBW, the actual delivery of any value add is mainly curry.

The highly paid wagecucks are curries and ricemen, and increasingly NOODLEWHORES off the boat.

Then there is a while underclass ecosystem if curries to support it (sell the ingredients for the curry, cook the curry, pump the gas, etc), and also an older underclass of ricemen.

But from what I see these curries and ricemen are so fucking low T, they have no desire to try and kill the game, instead they live in their own little subhuman bubbles, where all the curries hang out, including their goblin shipped over wives and goblin shipped over families and soon-to-be-incel kids, just talking curry/ rice shit, bragging about how they just spent $2 million on a holiday home and shit. Like if they getting cashed up, I'd have thought they would try and get over their subhumanity, because Bay Area has a LOT of hot, westernised, middle class white, Latina, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Filipina babes. Am pretty sure if a even a Dravidian curry looksmaxxed, nutrition maxxed, skincaremaxxed, stylemaxxed gymmaxxed, then in a country like USA just the fact that he has free cashflow of $2m a year means he can have the goblin wife, but also keep a hot non-curry sidechick.
Well, Amanda Staveley isn't really comparable to Elizabeth Holmes. Holmes is the Silicon Valley version of Bernie Madoff, Staveley is an old-money WASP just happens to be chummy with the sheikhs and hasn't done any criminally prosecutable.

Bat the same time, some rich white femoid wants to excuse herself of white-collar crime by claiming "mental trauma". Absolutely unbelievable.

Now she's pregnant by her new hotel heir boyfriend. Or at least claims she is. This has predictably pushed back the trial, but I suspect (as does she) this will result in more leniency by the courts. Frankly, I'm pessimistic - I don't think she'll serve a day in prison. Thoughts?

Now she's pregnant by her new hotel heir boyfriend. Or at least claims she is. This has predictably pushed back the trial, but I suspect (as does she) this will result in more leniency by the courts. Frankly, I'm pessimistic - I don't think she'll serve a day in prison. Thoughts?
The gender sentence gap is real, and much bigger than the race gap.