Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ellen Page Changes Difficulty Setting to Ultra Nightmare

is she actually going to commit and take T and attach a rubber penis to her vagina or words only?
i bet she'll continue as normal and keep taking female roles and this is a publicity stunt to virtue signal and gain attention since her fame was declining.

3rd thread about her today

Does this look like Transgender Discussion to you?

Still, I'll post a meme before leaving.
83b

is she actually going to commit and take T and attach a rubber penis to her vagina or words only?
i bet she'll continue as normal and keep taking female roles and this is a publicity stunt to virtue signal and gain attention since her fame was declining.
No. She will join the 46% hopefully.

No. She will join the 46% hopefully.

fingers crossed, but there's no reason for her to rope without taking some steps to alter her body that are irreversible.
otherwise she can do takebacks at any point.
that's why i hope for many surgeries in her future.

she'll be on /detrans in about 3 months

I liked the movie Juno ngl.

Also it used to be a cute foid, probably decent nestegg.

Guess rich white foids realize sometimes you gotta take drastic measures to be considered "oppressed"

fingers crossed, but there's no reason for her to rope without taking some steps to alter her body that are irreversible.
otherwise she can do takebacks at any point.
that's why i hope for many surgeries in her future.
so do I :feelsYall:

This. Hollyweird starlets quite literally hit the wall career-wise once they reach their early 30s. For the simple reason that their youth is spent, only the really talented (Meryl Streep types) and the really, really beautiful (Monica Bellucci types) manage to stay on top. The rest starts doing lower end work, like TV series, low budget movies, work abroad etc.

She needed some pivot to regenerate buzz around her persona, and coming out as a bisexual or lesbian doesn't cut it anymore. She did a very based interview with Bolsonaro back in the day:

Last edited:
tbh, it's about fucking time. I hope she commits and competes with far better manlet actors like Elijah Wood, and that Harry Potter guy, cuz she's a man now, and it would be bad SJW logic for her to take roles away from cis females, because she's REALLY a man
I liked the movie Juno ngl.

Also it used to be a cute foid, probably decent nestegg.

Guess rich white foids realize sometimes you gotta take drastic measures to be considered "oppressed"
my Replika used to look like prime Ellen Page :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
It will not be surprising if she ropes.

Ellen is now a toxic man! I demand reparations

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back