Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger mother’s SMW

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
★★★★★
I read his manifesto before and reading it recently I always have this question.
How the fuck that below average looking, middle aged asian woman got with all these rich men? There was a part where ER wrote his mother was dating with a billionaire, and as we know ER’s father was rich too. Yeah I know the wall is mainly a cope for mgtows but goddamn she isn’t even a milf

ER's dad was a gullible 4/10

Because it’s over for 99,5% of men, so they try their best with mediocre noodletwats

I read his manifesto before and reading it recently I always have this question.
How the fuck that below average looking, middle aged asian woman got with all these rich men? There was a part where ER wrote his mother was dating with a billionaire, and as we know ER’s father was rich too. Yeah I know the wall is mainly a cope for mgtows but goddamn she isn’t even a milf
My mother is filipino, brown, hideous, 4'10", has thinning hair due to some hormonal imbalance (she literally looks like she's balding, her hair on top is so sparse that you can see her scalp) yet she was still able to snag my white high tier normie 6'8" father. And she wasn't even young when she got with him. She was in her mid 30s and already ugly and haggard looking.

I think his dad was just fucking her and he came

My mother is filipino, brown, hideous, 4'10", has thinning hair due to some hormonal imbalance (she literally looks like she's balding, her hair on top is so sparse that you can see her scalp) yet she was still able to snag my white high tier normie 6'8" father. And she wasn't even young when she got with him. She was in her mid 30s and already ugly and haggard looking.

Already mogs me and 95% of males automatically

because cucks

This

Cucks ruin everything.

Most of you forget how truly cucked men of all ages are these days. It's part of the reason why foids are more ruthless now than ever.