[Serious] Elliot Rodger was locationcel

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

“Hatred is born when people gather together.”
12d 58m
ER wasn't that bad looking after he lost his bodyfat. He had visible cheekbones, decent eyebrows and compact midface. His biggest problem was that he was pretty short, he wasn't 5 9 for sure, more like 5 7, his nose was also strange, chin was small too small, so I would say that he was normie tier. I think that his main problem was that he wanted to fuck californian foids (probably the most hypergamous place in the world), i'm pretty sure that he would be high tier normie in some Eastern European countries or even in redneck incestmaxxed states.

LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Recruit
★★★
16h 10m
>tfw Elliot is taller than me.
There was never hope

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
20d 21h 6m
the classic debate on if ER was incel or not. At the end of the day even if he did live in other countries/places he still had his ideals. He said he never wanted to approach foids, or be the one to ask them out first. or accept non white foids (i think) a bunch of other shit he probably wouldnt have smashed some pussy either way at most we can call him a "mentalcel"

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
29d 4h 48m
He was a classic standardcel volcel, just like many on this forum.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
125d 23h 8m
starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Ricecel currently living in hell (SF bay area)
★★
23d 3h 7m
He was volcel like a lot of us here. Like I said before, he could have gotten a non-American foid, a skinny nerdy noodlewhore, a fob noodlewhore, or a short fat filipina back then (as of now, even short fat filipinas are hard to get if you're a 6/10)

Didn't you see the thread here where a guy made a fake tinder account of ER in Italy? He matched with no one except for a fat black foid. EXACTLY what I match with including gays and transgenders. ER was ugly. Even a lot of ricecels mog him. His lips were fucking massive. Weak frame. Shitty feminine low T voice. The opposite of a chad jock (which is the type blonde stacies go for).

If you're an ethnic male in a White anglo country, you're mostly fucked as in it never even began. There is no other way to put it. You have to be at least 7/10 and stand out in every way possible just to compete with a below average white guy.

Last edited:
starcrapoo

starcrapoo

★★
23d 3h 7m
I'm not fucking a fat black landwhale (EXCLUSIVELY all I match with). I really dont give a fuck what you guys think.

My looksmatch noodlewhores (3-5/10) are ALL with white dudes. I see it day in and day out.

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
135d 3h 50m
ER was sub5. he was not very tall and was super scrawny and had no muscle, he had fish lips and the lower lip was much bigger than the upper lip. he had a babyface and looked much younger than his age

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
20d 21h 6m
I'm not fucking a fat black landwhale (EXCLUSIVELY all I match with). I really dont give a fuck what you guys think.

My looksmatch noodlewhores (3-5/10) are ALL with white dudes. I see it day in and day out.
ok bro

dogcel256

dogcel256

Captain
★★★★★
54d 5h 26m
he might have done well in SEA but he wasnt that rich at it seems.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

★★
23d 3h 7m
ER was sub5. he was not very tall and was super scrawny and had no muscle, he had fish lips and the lower lip was much bigger than the upper lip. he had a babyface and looked much younger than his age
His noodlewhore mother was southern Chinese I believe. Something like 50-70% of the matriline of foids in southeastern China (Canton) are non-Han. The non-Han foids there have huge lips and wide flat noses. ER inherited his lips from his mother.

I look kinda like ER except full Asian. When I first meet foids they often look at my puffy full fish lips and give me a cringe look of disgust.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
135d 3h 50m
His noodlewhore mother was southern Chinese I believe. Something like 50-70% of the matriline of foids in southeastern China (Canton) are non-Han. The non-Han foids there have huge lips and wide flat noses. ER inherited his lips from his mother.

I look kinda like ER except full Asian. When I first meet foids they often look at my puffy full fish lips and give me a cringe look of disgust.
according to IT those foids detected your "bad personality" even though foids prolly did this to you before you started hating foids

foidologist

foidologist

Foidological Scientist
★★★★★
13d 17h 3m
He was mentalcel mostly. If you've read his manifesto its obvious pretty quickly that he was retarded.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★
25d 23h 20m
He was a racecel, He wanted to be Chad and to date Stacy, he wasn't ugly but his face was too feminine and he had small skinny body, he had zero chance with white girls.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
20d 10h 29m
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

ugly
★★
9d 17h 36m
He could have hippymaxxed and grew his hair out, that could’ve masked his mongoloid features a bit and he’d be slaying hot stoner girl pussy at Venice Beach and they would have approached him.