Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot rodger was not good looking

• Thread starter Windsorontarioincel
  • Start date
Windsorontarioincel

Windsorontarioincel

When life gets you low you go cho
He looked like a girl and on top of that he was an ethnik manlet and framelet it's no wonder why he couldn't get any female attention. The photo of him I uploaded shows how he would have looked if he was actually attractive.
20200531 124717

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 74
he looks like a bird. Birdcel

holy fuck what a hot take. ER was ugly and incel? I would've never guessed

Last edited:
Really?!??? I thought ER was a slayer! :feelskek:

saying ER wasn't ugly but an incel for personality reasons should be a bannable offense
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1173619/rodger-manifesto.pdf

Page 48, 15 years old:

Toxic is the word that describes my first day of Tenth Grade at Taft High School. It was a toxic nightmare. Every single second of it was agony. I continued to beg my parents to not make me go, but it was to no avail. My father drove me there, and I didn’t want to get out of his car. He almost had to drag me out. I somehow found the will to put one foot in front of the other and walk towards that awful, ugly front building. The first week of Taft was living hell. I was bullied several times, even though I didn’t know anyone there. After being so used to wearing a polo shirt with khaki pants as a school uniform at private schools, I continued to dress like that even after leaving Crespi. I didn’t give any thought to how nerdy I looked. I was too withdrawn, like a turtle tucked into his shell. I was still in the process of going through puberty at the time, so I still looked and sounded like a ten-year-old. Such a persona attracted zero attention from girls, of course, but it did attract bullies like moths to a flame. I was completely and utterly alone. No one knew me or extended a hand to help me. I was an innocent, scared little boy trapped in a jungle full of malicious predators, and I was shown no mercy. Some boys randomly pushed me against the lockers as they walked past me in the hall. One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with him. Pretty girls. And they didn’t seem to mind that he was such an evil bastard. In fact, I bet they liked him for it. This is how girls are, and I was starting to realize it. This was what truly opened my eyes to how brutal the world is. The most meanest and depraved of men come out on top, and women flock to these men. Their evil acts are rewarded by women; while the good, decent men are laughed at. It is sick, twisted, and wrong in every way. I hated the girls even more than the bullies because of this. The sheer cruelty of the world around me was so intense that I will never recover from the mental scars. Any experience I ever had before never traumatized me as much as this. I couldn’t do it anymore. On the morning before the second week of Taft started, I broke down and cried in front of my mother, begging her not to make me go to that horrible place. I was so scared that I felt physically sick. I continued crying in the car on the way there, and my mother gave in. Instead of taking me to school, we went to the café at Gelson’s in Calabasas where we had a big talk. I tried to explain how much I was suffering there. She just could not take me to school after that. When we were finished with Gelsons’s, she drove me to my father’s house and told him about what happened. They agreed to take me out of Taft. I didn’t go to school for a month while my parents decided what to do with me. I took advantage of the time to rest and recover at home, playing my online games. The pain and suffering I had to endure at Taft was all over, but the scars would remain. I tried to forget about it as much as I could. I took a deep breath and relaxed. After a month of recovery, my parents took me to look at two continuation high schools, which operate like home-schooling because you only spend three hours a day there and do the rest of the work at home. One of them was right next to El Camino High School, the other one was in Van Nuys. My parents preferred the one in Van Nuys because they felt it was more structured and organized. It was called Independence High School, and they decided to send me there. Independence was a very small school with only three buildings and 100 students. The teachers were all very nice and understanding, and it had a relaxed and calm environment. I figured this was the best option for me. A week later, I started going to Independence High School. I didn’t like any of the students there, as they were all slobs with the exception of two or three boys. This wasn’t a major concern, because I didn’t care about having a social life at the point. All I wanted to do was hide away from the cruel world by playing my online games, and Independence High School gave me the perfect opportunity to do just that. I only had to be at school for three or four hours per day, and all of the work was very easy with teachers available to help me with anything. After those short school hours, I had all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted, and I spent it playing World of Warcraft. One drawback was that I had to take the bus to school because my parents couldn’t pick me up at such an early time of the day. Though it was embarrassing, I didn’t care about appearances anymore, so I didn’t make a big deal out of it. This was the perfect set up for a World of Warcraft addict. After school, every day, I fully indulged myself in my addiction to WoW. My only social interaction was with my online friends and with James, who would occasionally come over to my house to play WoW with me.

JFL @ thinking you get bullied like that when people don't even know you because of your personality

Another day another greycel

saying ER wasn't ugly but an incel for personality reasons should be a bannable offense

Page 48, 15 years old:

Toxic is the word that describes my first day of Tenth Grade at Taft High School. It was a toxic nightmare. Every single second of it was agony. I continued to beg my parents to not make me go, but it was to no avail. My father drove me there, and I didn’t want to get out of his car. He almost had to drag me out. I somehow found the will to put one foot in front of the other and walk towards that awful, ugly front building. The first week of Taft was living hell. I was bullied several times, even though I didn’t know anyone there. After being so used to wearing a polo shirt with khaki pants as a school uniform at private schools, I continued to dress like that even after leaving Crespi. I didn’t give any thought to how nerdy I looked. I was too withdrawn, like a turtle tucked into his shell. I was still in the process of going through puberty at the time, so I still looked and sounded like a ten-year-old. Such a persona attracted zero attention from girls, of course, but it did attract bullies like moths to a flame. I was completely and utterly alone. No one knew me or extended a hand to help me. I was an innocent, scared little boy trapped in a jungle full of malicious predators, and I was shown no mercy. Some boys randomly pushed me against the lockers as they walked past me in the hall. One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with him. Pretty girls. And they didn’t seem to mind that he was such an evil bastard. In fact, I bet they liked him for it. This is how girls are, and I was starting to realize it. This was what truly opened my eyes to how brutal the world is. The most meanest and depraved of men come out on top, and women flock to these men. Their evil acts are rewarded by women; while the good, decent men are laughed at. It is sick, twisted, and wrong in every way. I hated the girls even more than the bullies because of this. The sheer cruelty of the world around me was so intense that I will never recover from the mental scars. Any experience I ever had before never traumatized me as much as this. I couldn’t do it anymore. On the morning before the second week of Taft started, I broke down and cried in front of my mother, begging her not to make me go to that horrible place. I was so scared that I felt physically sick. I continued crying in the car on the way there, and my mother gave in. Instead of taking me to school, we went to the café at Gelson’s in Calabasas where we had a big talk. I tried to explain how much I was suffering there. She just could not take me to school after that. When we were finished with Gelsons’s, she drove me to my father’s house and told him about what happened. They agreed to take me out of Taft. I didn’t go to school for a month while my parents decided what to do with me. I took advantage of the time to rest and recover at home, playing my online games. The pain and suffering I had to endure at Taft was all over, but the scars would remain. I tried to forget about it as much as I could. I took a deep breath and relaxed. After a month of recovery, my parents took me to look at two continuation high schools, which operate like home-schooling because you only spend three hours a day there and do the rest of the work at home. One of them was right next to El Camino High School, the other one was in Van Nuys. My parents preferred the one in Van Nuys because they felt it was more structured and organized. It was called Independence High School, and they decided to send me there. Independence was a very small school with only three buildings and 100 students. The teachers were all very nice and understanding, and it had a relaxed and calm environment. I figured this was the best option for me. A week later, I started going to Independence High School. I didn’t like any of the students there, as they were all slobs with the exception of two or three boys. This wasn’t a major concern, because I didn’t care about having a social life at the point. All I wanted to do was hide away from the cruel world by playing my online games, and Independence High School gave me the perfect opportunity to do just that. I only had to be at school for three or four hours per day, and all of the work was very easy with teachers available to help me with anything. After those short school hours, I had all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted, and I spent it playing World of Warcraft. One drawback was that I had to take the bus to school because my parents couldn’t pick me up at such an early time of the day. Though it was embarrassing, I didn’t care about appearances anymore, so I didn’t make a big deal out of it. This was the perfect set up for a World of Warcraft addict. After school, every day, I fully indulged myself in my addiction to WoW. My only social interaction was with my online friends and with James, who would occasionally come over to my house to play WoW with me.

JFL @ thinking you get bullied like that when people don't even know you because of your personality
I’m always taken back at how good of a writer he was whenever I read a passage from his manifesto.

Another one of these threads

The "ER in fact was a good looking fakecel/mentalcel" argument is complete bullshit.

If he actually had been good looking, he would have had a girlfriend by default, without even trying.

If he hadn't gone ER he'd still be an antisocialloner loser.
OP what do u think of Cho's looks?

He looked good in the Retribution video, though.

I've seen retards on this site call ER a chadlite unironically
In the Retribution video he is a Chad-lite though due to angles and lightning.

His main problem was that he, as an asian manlet with a micropenis, wouldn't stand a chance with california's stacies. He was also rich, so i guess it can fuck up your mind to realize that your money doesn't give you the power to grow an adult penis or change race.

he was asian and its over for ethnics #EthnicLivesMatter

His face was fine, he was an ethnic manlet tho

He wasn't ugly, he looked like a weird version of a kpop singer
but he was looking very feminine, ethnic, short and a framecel
I would say that it's fine if he is like 16 or 17 (he looked that age) but he was in his 20s

He's not ugly, but he wasn't hot enough for the introvert personality to not be a detriment with women.
Women will not approach men unless he's very attractive.

He looked like a girl and on top of that he was an ethnik manlet and framelet it's no wonder why he couldn't get any female attention. The photo of him I uploaded shows how he would have looked if he was actually attractive.View attachment 269313
I'm USA and Europe perhaps. But in my shithole country he would be and fucking slayer.

he was alright I guess, maybe would stand a chance back in the 90's

Really? Don't forget he was like 5ft7
Not gonna lie, I know a guy basically a manlet who have had girlfriends . (he have a good face though) I'm 1'80 yet still and Incel

His main problem was that he, as an asian manlet with a micropenis, wouldn't stand a chance with california's stacies. He was also rich, so i guess it can fuck up your mind to realize that your money doesn't give you the power to grow an adult penis or change race.
he didn't stand a chance with any girls

Not gonna lie, I know a guy basically a manlet who have had girlfriends . (he have a good face though) I'm 1'80 yet still and Incel
Less than 2 foot is pretty small bro ngl :feelsEhh:

But idk, ER's face looked good in some pics and bad in others. It wasn't really any good

Plus he had a small dick according to one of his bb com posts

I’m always taken back at how good of a writer he was whenever I read a passage from his manifesto.
Mogs mine by far.maybe not in content but in writing he indeed was a great writer.

Facially he was a normie but being Hapa and a manlet doomed him. Also he had problems socializing(unsurprisingly).

Page 48, 15 years old:

:feelsrope:

He looks like an oblivion NPC in your morph :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

ER is what happens when an alpha male is trapped in an Asian twink's body and a sick society treats him like trash.

Hapa manlet. it was over for him before it began.

He was shorter than his pure white manlet father, who couldnt get laid without betabuxxing.

U forgot about his cocksucker lips. It's not as much about his bones anyway. He could've pass as a pretty boy if it wasn't for his nose and lips.
Ermorph

The "ER in fact was a good looking fakecel/mentalcel" argument is complete bullshit.

If he actually had been good looking, he would have had a girlfriend by default, without even trying.
Einstein IQ. People need to understand good looking men just exist and get approached

He wasn't rich, his parents where divorced, and his father made a bad move in his carreer and went broke.

LOL @ the bad angle picture you guys always cherry pick to post to try and prove your nonsensical point about ER being an incel because he was ugly.

No, he was not.

The kid looked fine.

He was an incel plain and simply because of his crippling mental issues of severe shyness + psychosis.

Looks wise near the end of his life after appearance maxing he was anywhere along the spectrum of being Chad, Chadlite or high tier normie.

Anyway ER’s little brother looked like he was going to end up looking basically the same as Elliot or at least highly similar and ER himself felt the kid would ascend due to not having ER’s own mental issues (and was jealous to the point he briefly considered putting his own brother on his hit list of people to be murdered) so it will be interesting to see how ER’s little brother turns out ie Chad or incel?

If ER’s damn near twin of a little brother ends up an incel and has no mental illness issues to point to, as a result of his so being, than you “ER was ugly!” guys may have a point, but not until then.

Last edited:
holy fuck what a hot take. ER was ugly and incel? I would've never guessed
I know right? It’s almost as if he killed him self because of Loneliness or some thing... :waitwhat: