Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger was retarded for posting on bodybuilding forums tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Oh yes, an skinny, sedentary, aspie, incel manlet in a forum for bodybuilding Chads or strenghtmaxxed powerlifters, sounds like a great place and not a blackpill at all kek. No wonder why he was always in arguments with other users, that forum is cancer.

This is very unsettling.

Isnt that forum just another looksmax.org

Bodybuilding forums are boring as fuck. What was he looking for there anyway?

Isnt that forum just another looksmax.org
It's a forum for Chads and normies who know "a bit" about the redpill but it's basically "I bench press 350 bruh" or "what roids do you recommend me bruh"

Oh yes, an skinny, sedentary, aspie, incel manlet in a forum for bodybuilding Chads or strenghtmaxxed powerlifters, sounds like a great place and not a blackpill at all kek. No wonder why he was always in arguments with other users, that forum is cancer.
I first got blackpilled, or at least got a taste of the blackpill, from bodybuilding and /fit/. They're quite blackpilled actually. Not like us ofc but the importance of height and frame was discussed a lot.

nigga rly was a social retard in all aspects but I won't judge him tbh

he was like 5'4

he belonged there

They are all coping manlet truecels

nigga rly was a social retard in all aspects but I won't judge him tbh
Did you know he sent e-mails to his parents with threads from bodybuilding and puahate? That's a new level of autism tbh

Did you know he sent e-mails to his parents with threads from bodybuilding and puahate? That's a new level of autism tbh
no wonder ER went ER tbh
still he had bad luck at landing in the chadlands with such a narcissistic personality that he had, it destroyed him physically and mentally to be humiliated on all places.

Yeah I never got that either.
Wonder if he would have joined over here had this forum been in place at the time

he was like 5'4

he belonged there

Are you saying BB is for coping shortcels?

Never been there. Whats wrong with it?

Are you saying BB is for coping shortcels?

Never been there. Whats wrong with it?
I think he's implying bodybuilders are short. Which is true for those competing. But most who don't are tall chads.

He was retarded sometimes ngl

Chads? They have plenty of incels , even back in 2014

What is the name of the forum?

Most "bodybuilders" from these places are retards who know nothing about true aesthetics, they often have bloated bodies by only building muscle mass without reducing bodyfat, and pretends to be slayers by fucking landwhales and trashy foids.

You are definitely not getting blackpilled advices from these places. 4chan's /fit/ is actually the most blackpilled one that actually cares about aesthetics, but still not every time.

Did he know 4chan and other imageboards?

bodybuilding.com never had real Chads in its forums. All just coping manlets and gymcels. Things were different online in the early 2010s. The blackpill as it is understood now did not exist yet, it were mid to late stage redpill times in the spheres of extremely online dating talk and political and philosophical discussion, with cracks showing in the form of PUAhate and some bitter poasters on bodybuilding.com misc forums and freaks on 4chan /r9k/ posting memes and sad greentexts. That was it.

Last edited: