Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger's death proved how evil society is

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Upon the day of Elliot Rodger's retribution, Elliot had achieved a large amount of attention, status, infamy, love and more. This proves why society is evil:

Most good people are stomped on by society, they will be abused, abandoned and ignored. Yet by doing something 'evil', ER had gotten more than the average good person will receive in their entire life. Thousands of people have read ER's manifestro, more learnt about his struggle, up to millions now know his name. Would ER have the same effect if he just lived as a good and moral person? No, he would be alone and noone would even know about his existence.

ER was giga- high IQ if he thought of this tbh

Last edited:
I'm just glad that the media was ineffective in trying to hide his name. Thankfully to the power of the internet, Elliot Rodger will always live in infamy.

Motivational thread.

People who say he was goodlooking are retarded. If he truely was goodlooking girls would have endured with his autism to have sex with him

He was a martyr

People who say he was goodlooking are retarded. If he truely was goodlooking girls would have endured with his autism to have sex with him
Cope

Upon the day of Elliot Rodger's retribution, Elliot had achieved a large amount of attention, status, infamy, love and more. This proves why society is evil:

Most good people are stomped on by society, they will be abused, abandoned and ignored. Yet by doing something 'evil', ER had gotten more than the average good person will receive in their entire life. Thousands of people have read ER's manifestro, more learnt about his struggle, up to millions now know his name. Would ER have the same effect if he just lived as a good and moral person? No, he would be alone and noone would even know about his existence.

Thats because the media deliberately gives people like him exposure.

They talk all about guns causing these problems but never the media which help spread his message hmmmm

True. But still they abuse him and talk bad about him without even considering the problems he mentioned. The society has become too narcissistic to accept their mistake.

I'm just glad that the media was ineffective in trying to hide his name. Thankfully to the power of the internet, Elliot Rodger will always live in infamy.

Bullying is encouraged in our modern society and all the "anti-bullying" campaigns you see going on are just a smoke screen created by (((them)))

Just a whore who wants attention
Exactly. Comparable to eric harris and dylan klebold. All women suddenly said they would have made friends with them. I wonder where these women were when they were both alive

cope, this woman is just delusional, I mean you can't take someone who's youtube channel name is "ElliotSupremeLady" as a credible example of what women in general like

in reality, some guy from this very forum tried doing an experiment with Elliot's pics on Tinder, on Italy so people wouldn't know him, and his only match was some fat black woman :feelsbadman:

Just a whore who wants attention
They are nothing more than virtue signalers.
cope, this woman is just delusional, I mean you can't take someone who's youtube channel name is "ElliotSupremeLady" as a credible example of what women in general like

in reality, some guy from this very forum tried doing an experiment with Elliot's pics on Tinder, on Italy so people wouldn't know him, and his only match was some fat black woman :feelsbadman:
His face mogs me to oblivion, so it is truly over for me.

Cucked Hollywood won't give him his film.

Elliot was very interesting

he was treated as a joke, disregarded and shown signs of disgust, wanted to respond with hatred to compensate. normies think they can get away with so much by deeming their targets as powerless, elliot pissed people off because he managed to switch places with them for a moment.

ER is a sad example of how we're just a freak show to normies. Their only interest in us is fascination and disgust as they watch us struggle and snap. People may say they would have liked him before what he did, but in reality they're just trying to use his struggles to make themselves look like cool and kind people.

he was treated as a joke, disregarded and shown signs of disgust, wanted to respond with hatred to compensate. normies think they can get away with so much by deeming their targets as powerless, elliot pissed people off because he managed to switch places with them for a moment.
B A S E D

Already have. The cops are annoying as shit doe.

going ER in gta is satisfying af ngl

just get a tank if you're gonna do it in single player, or an mkII for multiplayer

Exactly. Comparable to eric harris and dylan klebold. All women suddenly said they would have made friends with them. I wonder where these women were when they were both alive

going ER in gta is satisfying af ngl

just get a tank if you're gonna do it in single player, or an mkII for multiplayer
Invincibility + exploding bullets is the best.

I hate this soyciety

He is anti rice. I dont like ricesm.

ER is a sad example of how we're just a freak show to normies. Their only interest in us is fascination and disgust as they watch us struggle and snap. People may say they would have liked him before what he did, but in reality they're just trying to use his struggles to make themselves look like cool and kind people.
The same type of fascination they have with animals
He is anti rice. I dont like ricesm.
xday03S1m8_FzBuUOyrJZmhvVbw13LI-8bYfBAStjRCfttcN8pRFSPlhIbA2flsYnjdKufedCP-4Inqe7MuOhmb63SfBIyEoa8JBT_83825xu9WJhGiwBEvm71qotha_wra-MKYR10GAg9V-d_vDqfwMYKeghMxS5vU

Time and again this society reminds subhumans like us of its cruel inherent nature

Going ER is legit way to statusmaxx
full