Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger's obsession with being cool is disturbing!

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
I'm reading "My Twisted World" once again. His obsession with being seen cool is really disturbing. I can't understand why he couldn't just say " Fuck off you normies, I'm only judge of myself.". I'm sure this guy had mental problems. He was black pilled because of knowing how human mating patterns are primitive, but he failed at being an independent, honorable incel.

Look at his posts on PSL. Even there, he had to play the cool guy, and was oblivious to other laughing at his bullshit. Elliot had narcissistic personality disorder to a very high level.

he recognized the importance of status.

ironcrusher38 said:
I'm reading "My Twisted World" once again. His obsession with being seen cool is really disturbing. I can't understand why he couldn't just say " Fuck off you normies, I'm only judge of myself.". I'm sure this guy had mental problems. He was black pilled because of knowing how human mating patterns are primitive, but he failed at being an independent, honorable incel.

He wasn't cool enough, unfortunately.

Sub8Hate said:
He wasn't cool enough, unfortunately.

A Chad can fart near women and Stacy find it funny and cool? it's not about being cool. This is why he was delusional.

ER was redpiled af

I've read My Twister World, and honestly I sympathized with him. He was a severe narcissist sure, but he didn't know any better.
His parents raised him in a life of wealth and then just divorced when he was still very young. Obviously that fucked him up and his parents weren't willing to admit to a lower-class life either. I mean, he went on fucking red-carpet movie screenings even though he wasn't rich.

Maybe he could have done better, but his mind was forever damaged. I might not agree with him, but he did the only thing he felt he could do.

ironcrusher38 said:
A Chad can fart near women and Stacy find it funny and cool? it's not about being cool. This is why he was delusional.

He had standards that were far too high and was a spergcel. He's a dumbass.

ironcrusher38 said:

How many uncool Chad's do you know? Being cool is part of being Chad

throwzo said:
ironcrusher38 said:
How many uncool Chad's do you know? Being cool is part of being Chad
I say the same, good genes=cool.

He was obsessed with it because cool kids are the ones who get girls, and he wanted girls so he thought "ayy lets join em cool kids ima get pussy ay"

ironcrusher38 said:

His narcissism was his downfall. Narcissism among baseline incels is pretty uncommon actually. Its lower than in even low tier normies. Most of us are so utterly rejected and downtrodden that its impossible for us. We have some sociopathy. Elliot i'm convinced was not a psychopath but had a full blown psychotic break.