Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Elliot's astronimcally high iq massive brain idea that will help everyone get closer to perfect living.

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
So elliot had a brilliant idea. I'll paste the gist of it from an article I found.

In all of its exhaustively detailed pages, no woman actually rejected him. The closest he came to speaking with a woman he desired was to say "hi" to one he passed randomly. When she didn’t respond, he wrote that he cried for an hour in the bathroom. In other words, this was not about the cruelty of a specific incident with a woman -- though that too, of course, would be senseless and inexcusable -- it was about women as an archetype, the controllers of sexuality.
This is a worldview that Rodger didn’t invent. At the end of the manifesto, he spelled it out. "Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with. That choice should be made for them by civilized men of intelligence." It is striking that he used the politically freighted phrase “right to choose,” normally associated with reproductive freedom, in reducing women to commodities for male use. Instead of being angry at women for holding the power to decide who comes into the world, he focused on women’s perceived freedom to decide who has sex and who doesn't. “They are the main instigators of sex,” he wrote. “They control which men get it, and which men don't.”
Rodger vacillated between seeing himself as god-like and as justifiably loathed. He alternated between seeing sex as the salve for every pain and the cause of it. “In an ideal world, sexuality would not exist,” he wrote. "In order to completely abolish sex, women themselves would have to be abolished." (Gay people do not exist here except as vocabulary for insults.) He proposed concentration camps for women, with a few allowed to survive for reproduction. All this, he said, was “my war on women.”

“They control which men get it, and which men don't.”

And thats the whole issue.

His idea would have basically fixed that permanently.

Low effort post. I'll see you in ban appeal boyo :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Jk tbh.
I need to copyright my jokes.:lul::lul::lul:jk jk jk jk

Reported for stealing content, see you in the ban appeal section.

I need to copyright my jokes.:lul::lul::lul:jk jk jk jk

Reported for stealing content, see you in the ban appeal section.
I never thought you would catch it tbh :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I never thought you would catch it tbh :feelsbadman::feelscry:
Catch what?

Reported for judging @Eskimocel and what he catches, see you in the ban appeal section.

Catch what?

Reported for judging @Eskimocel and what he catches, see you in the ban appeal section.
I never thought you would see that I used your joke tbh :feelsahh::woke::cryfeels: it surprised me.

Envision how things would be like for us if we lived under ER's perfect world

The closest he came to speaking with a woman he desired was to say "hi" to one he passed randomly. When she didn’t respond, he wrote that he cried for an hour in the bathroom.

>Tfw no Stockholm-syndrome gf

ER was too good for this twisted world, i dont blame him at all for what he did

We venerate St. Elliot for good reason. Great work OP

We venerate St. Elliot for good reason. Great work OP
Yeah he was pretty high iq tbh. I don't understand why some people think he was retarded or something. I don't agree with the murder suicide because he had such high iq ideas like this. Everyone should make his idea happen tbh. We should separate the genders until the concept of "sex" vanishes completely.

he desired was to say "hi" to one he passed randomly. When she didn’t respond, he wrote that he cried for an hour in the bathroom.
True saint behavior:feelsthink:.

This is nature buddy boyo. Allowing males to choose just creates the most unhealthy inbreds. Although it fucked us over I think it is a good principle that females get to choose mates. Men are becoming less and less useful due to technological advances, hopefully they euthanisize the bottom 80 percent of human males in the future.

This is nature buddy boyo. Allowing males to choose just creates the most unhealthy hopefully they euthanisize the bottom 80 percent of human males in the future.
:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:
Bro what?
We should just put the foids in camps away from everyone else.
It's like the obvious answer to everyone's issues.
I mean sometimes they have abortions for god sake.
Have you ever heard one talk?

:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:
Bro what?
We should just put the foids in camps away from everyone else.
It's like the obvious answer to everyone's issues.
I mean sometimes they have abortions for god sake.
Have you ever heard one talk?
Yes bro.
Foids are should just be sex slaves to chad

Also have you heard most men talk? I only listen to their copes.

I dont think that from an objective perspective that we should keep most newborn males alive in the future as they will have 0 value and will be miserable. Every male should have 4somes or more.

Yes bro.
Foids are should just be sex slaves to chad

Also have you heard most men talk? I only listen to their copes.

I dont think that from an objective perspective that we should keep most newborn males alive in the future as they will have 0 value and will be miserable. Every male should have 4somes or more.
Yes bro a vast majority of people in general are low iq and not worth having conversation with.
But a big part of that is because foids are allowed to choose and they want "Uh tall guy, Uh chiseled face"
Foids selection preferences are a lot of the reason people are low iq with bad critical thinking tbh.
Also their parenting skills. There should be no such thing as a "mother" people should likely be put in facilities and raised by machines and robots that are optimal for the childs health happiness and potential and can't make mistakes.

Also their parenting skills. There should be no such thing as a "mother" people should likely be put in facilities and raised by machines and robots that are optimal for the childs health happiness and potential and can't make mistakes.
Tbh

The new great idea is to exterminate foids and use artificial wombs to reproduce

Yeah I'm a big fan of memeing tbh. Here's Mr moto moto

Love how they put nudity and sexuality in childrens' movies, yet demonize it everywhere else. Society/10

It wouldn't be an issue if they made that decision according to metrics which actually make sense instead of choosing a partner based on how impact resistant his skull is

We need Rodgerism

his vision of the future sounded like something an obscure, poorly written marvel villain would want to turn the world into. Worst part of his manifesto by far

Elliot's ideal world was pretty crazy but still better than what we have now in the west.