Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elon Musk tweet BlackPill Mainstream?

D

Dakjev

Banned
-
Elon musk frequently trolls on twitter about dogecoin crypto, which pumps up the price. 2 days ago elon musk tweeted “No need to be a gigachad to own” Lmao. Is black pill going mainstream? There is no way Elon lurks incels.co.... And nobody in his social circle says incel terms in real life. Which must mean he saw the term on youtube comments or something. But only certain videos contain incel lingo, unless some terms are spreading just like the word “simp” Now soon normies will he saying words like chad, tyrone, gigachad. Lol, I dunno about this guys, the blackpill will be poisoned and misrepresented,just like the redpill. Unless he is secretly one of us....he just betabux maxxed.
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1357241805411151873?lang=en

If anyone can blackpill the world its the Based Baldcel
I hate his tech autism and his animuposts also scream normie but hes rich, bored and a former subhuman. Our best ally

He's the 40 yo guy next door who tries to be "cool" by talking like the youngsters.

blackpill will be poisoned and misrepresented,just like the redpill.
It is already, search blackpill on YouTube and you will get bluepilled attractive faggots trying to sell you something

I hate his tech autism and his animuposts also scream normie but hes rich, bored and a former subhuman. Our best ally
Elon Musk is a jew and therefore can never be an ally.

He is no Jew.
Yes he is.

5db36222dee019314343a5b6

Remember the railroad and oil magnates of the 19th and early 20th centuries? Elon Musk is a lot like those industrialists considering the status, influence and money he has and inventions he comes up with.

Last edited:
Elon musk frequently trolls on twitter about dogecoin crypto, which pumps up the price. 2 days ago elon musk tweeted “No need to be a gigachad to own” Lmao. Is black pill going mainstream? There is no way Elon lurks incels.co.... And nobody in his social circle says incel terms in real life. Which must mean he saw the term on youtube comments or something. But only certain videos contain incel lingo, unless some terms are spreading just like the word “simp” Now soon normies will he saying words like chad, tyrone, gigachad. Lol, I dunno about this guys, the blackpill will be poisoned and misrepresented,just like the redpill. Unless he is secretly one of us....he just betabux maxxed.
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1357241805411151873?lang=en

[Life Fuel]

Elon Musk is not here to help us but to take advantage of us. Musk as an ex-sub human knows that there is a legion of losers who yearn to become millionaires like him and what better to direct the speech to us for that purpose but of course, you have to be naive to think that Musk wants to change the system of things.

Elon Musk is not here to help us but to take advantage of us. Musk as an ex-sub human knows that there is a legion of losers who yearn to become millionaires like him and what better to direct the speech to us for that purpose but of course, you have to be naive to think that Musk wants to change the system of things.

True. Former "ascended" incels look down on guys that are currently incel and guys with nothing but unsuccessful relationships and marriages the most tbh

FDS hates Musk passionately, therefore I can't bring myself to hate him. Plus he was clearly genetic garbage before he struck it rich. There's definitely some virgin-as-a-teen bitterness in him that drives him

Where's the blackpill here?

waiting for promised first human trials of brain implants at end of year

Gigachad is a normie meme now, you didn’t know?

Elon musk is a statusmaxx and surgerymaxxed incel

I think he lurks on 4chan because he shared a /pol/ meme once. I can't believe he hasn't been canceled yet (if you can even cancel the richest man on earth).