Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elvis Presley got cucked! His wife left him because she wanted to experience more cock.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
This is Elvis
Elvis presley 9446466 1 402

He was 182cm (5'11"½) tall.

The pair "didn't go out" and "truly lived in a bubble," Presley told ITV talk show Loose Women on Wednesday, per the Huffington Post. "I just kind of followed what he did. You lived his life," continued Presley, who started dating Elvis at age 14 and married him at 21, though he was 10 years her senior.

"You really kind of lost yourself." Not even alone with Elvis could she be entirely herself. "He taught me, even in having a relationship, about always having a mystique — never revealing everything," she said, per Yahoo.

He had her detached from the rest of the world. So far so good.

For example, not once during six years of marriage did Elvis see his wife without makeup on, says Presley, 71. "He never wanted to see me getting dressed. He wanted to see the result of getting dressed," she said, as quoted by Country Living.

To maintain some sort of “mystique” in the relationship, Priscilla wouldn’t allow Elvis to see her without makeup or without being fully dressed.

"There are things you keep to yourself," Priscilla added.

She didn't want to remind him of her progressively degenerating beauty without having good clothes to lift her SMV. She didn't want to lose him because her social value would drop. What a whore.

While her teenage years were "fun," she didn't experience them "as a normal girl." Only when she began attending a dance class did she realize how unusual their relationship was, said Presley, who divorced Elvis in 1973.

"I left because … I needed to find out what the world was like," she said. "I didn't really know who I was."

After realizing how much of her formidable years as a teenager she missed out on, Priscilla decided to divorce Elvis "to find out what the world was like."

And something more:

Priscilla had a short-lived liaison with the owner of a dance school. And despite renewing vows in Hawaii, she continued to experience the limitations of her marriage. "My life was his life," she said to People magazine in 1978. "My problems were secondary." STILL UNFULFILLED, she had an affair with her karate instructor, Mike Stone. In 1972, she told Elvis she was leaving him. When he found out about her affair, he wanted to hire a hitman to kill her partner but was convinced not to.

Even after being with one of the sexiest men in the world she was "UNFULFILLED".

So what did she do? She cheated on him! She cucked him!

Elvis, naturally angry about the worst crime imaginable, wanted to kill the pussywhipped men who cucked him.

Not even one of the most handsome, rich and famous men on the planet (at the time) was able to keep her. Women are whores slaves to their hypergamous instincts.

Sources:

1) https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/22/94268952/
2) https://www.biography.com/news/elvis-priscilla-presley-relationship-marriage-divorce
3) https://www.southernliving.com/cult...resley-discusses-life-with-elvis-end-marriage

Last edited:
Sinatra was the real Chad, got 10 Stacies throughout his all career.
Finatra

Elvis always gave me kinda incel-ish vibes, perhaps that's why I like his music, wonder how was his sexual/sentimental life before fame?

View attachment 168948

Elvis always gave me kinda incel-ish vibes, perhaps that's why I like his music, wonder how was his sexual/sentimental life before fame?
Elvis was 20 when his dad signed the contract that led him to fame. He definitely slayed even before that.

Elvis was as Chad as it gets... He's the definition of pretty boy Slayer. Even after statusmaxxxing he still got cucked though, being a legit 8 or 9 rich and famous dude still wasn't enough back then. Imagine how it is now.

Elvis was as Chad as it gets... He's the definition of pretty boy Slayer. Even after statusmaxxxing he still got cucked though, being a legit 8 or 9 rich and famous dude still wasn't enough back then. Imagine how it is now.
He's not a pretty boy. He was a chad, he was 182cm in case you didn't read the second line of the OP.

And he was a 10/10. You're coping.

View attachment 168948

Notice that Sinatra was known in the circles for having a big one. He was nicknamed the D or something like that, can't quite recall.

He's not a pretty boy. He was a chad, he was 182cm in case you didn't read the second line of the OP.

Coping = handing out a 9/10 rating

Based retard

what the fuck

Over for Elvis...he's dead and cucked as fuck

Stop using so many font colors, Jesus.

She needed to "find herself" and get some "experience" before finally settling with her beta provider at 40. It's normal for women.

no one would rate him over a 7/10 without his fame hailo

people on this board need to separate status / fame from ratings. it's why people thought justin beiber was a chad

no one would rate him over a 7/10 without his fame hailo

people on this board need to separate status / fame from ratings. it's why people thought justin beiber was a chad
Fame isn't sexual market value. don't kid yourself.

Stop using so many font colors, Jesus.
Stop telling me how to format my threads.

Some cliffs would be good

There was a rumor that he had sex with over 3000 foids

Notice how Elvis never blamed her but wanted to kill the guy?

She probably lied to the guy that they were no longer together, fucking whore

I hope men get based and realize women do nothing by mistake

Probably left him for 6 3" gigachad.

When not even rockstar Chad is enough

womens whorish behaviour knows no ends

Even statusmaxxed Chad half a fucking century ago couldn't keep himself from being cucked.

What is the point of even attempting to ascend at this point :lul::lul::lul:

Cope. Elvis just swung his hips and had young girls moisten and scream like hyenas. Can't imagine how much this guy scored

SHIT I FUCKING HATE WOMEN SO MUCH GOD DAMN IT

This is why he became a fat mess. The effects of cuckdoom on a man are horrible. Women should put in jail for cucking men. That whore killed Elvis indirectly.

Last edited: