Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Emergency! Idolator attack against U.S. government, administer ketamine or NMDAR antagonists

boojies

boojies

Recruit
★★★★
don't administer NMDAR PAMs, administer ketamine immediately. NMDAR PAMs just make it worse because they are associating them to their idols. I suggested techniques that make it worse because they use the opposite type of a God. I order you to immediately administer NMDAR antagonists, to the fullest extent of my ability to order such. Idolators are taking control of the USA, protect with NMDAR antagonist administration immediately to all governmental officials.

devil.png
debf7fae-2b7c-469e-81cb-ce05e0f05178

_104844583_babystroking_gettyimages-1072420002.jpg

1.png

2.png

9cWWGfc.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

compete.png

Finally, we have demonstrated that attention to engaging social stimuli not only activates the DMN but also deactivates the TPN. In a subsequent study[30] it was shown that this pattern of DMN activation and TPN deactivation was present for humanizing depictions of individuals, whereas dehumanizing depictions, which are associated with decreased moral concern, either involved decreased activity in the DMN or increased activity in the TPN. Taken together, these findings suggest that we are neurologically constrained from simultaneously exercising moral concern and analytic thinking.

We suggest that this structural feature of the brain underlies the long noted anecdotal tension between materialistic and spiritual worldviews. This linkage is supported by three observations. First, brain areas implicated in analytic thinking (TPN) support cognitive process essential for maintaining a naturalistic world view (e.g. thinking about objects, mechanisms and causes; [29, 49, 71, 73–77]), whereas the brain areas implicated in moral concern (DMN) are associated with thinking about phenomena which have traditionally been thought of as non-physical, namely minds and emotions [78–83]. Second, brain areas associated with materialism (TPN) tend to be suppressed when brain areas associated with moral concern (DMN) are activated [29, 71, 72]. This might explain the tendency to link mind with spirit, i.e. the view that minds and emotions are associated with the extra- or super- natural. Third, brain areas associated with analytic thinking are associated with religious disbelief [73, 74, 84], and brain areas associated with moral concern are associated with religious belief [73] and prayer [84, 85].

Dissociate them from the unconstitutional religious idol immediately with NMDAR antagonists such as ketamine, nitrous oxide, PCP, and trust high ranking by scientometric medical officials, and tell them to close their eyes.
CLose your eyes, shield yourselves from the Idols, make marital law or something if you need to.

Last edited:
Didn't read this is some schizo post shit.

Bro you need to take antipsychotics asap

So you're ordering the government to administer NMDAR antagonists to stop religious belief (the "unconstitional" religious idol)?

edit: Wait I read your previous post

Is one of the idols the child sex doll, that people think is violence against children, but this is just idol worship.. and they need to take NMDAR antagonists immediately to stop this idol worship

Last edited:
I don't know what you're talking about

There's no NMDAR antagonists for your face boyo.

my daily dose of ketamine, I must get

Too high iq for me I'm afraid