Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eminem on Columbine

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
"That Columbine shit is so fucking touchy. As much sympathy as we give the Columbine shootings, nobody ever looked at it from the fuckin' point of view of the kids who were bullied—I mean, they took their own fucking life! And it was because they were pushed so far to the fucking edge that they were fucking so mad. I've been that mad"

It was a terrible tragedy but nobody looked at the actual causes. Marilyn Manson was mostly blamed along with guns, rather than bullies and the marginalisation of boys like that.

Based and truthpilled

Don't go ER
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Nowadays he wouldn't say that, he's a shadow of his former self, a complete PC faggot.

My respect for a rapper just went up one point. Now he's at 2/100 respect rating

He should write a song about it

Nowadays he wouldn't say that, he's a shadow of his former self, a complete PC faggot.
It's sad to see that,his testosterone is gone and he turned into a soyer

What did he do?. I thought he only got memed as a soy self hating white because he attacked trump.

Despite being normie tier in terms of looks they were basically outcasts in their school and could be considered incels of the late 90's, but I sympathize with them either way.

Instantly reminded me of these lyrics of his.

When a dude's getting bullied and shoots up his school
And they blame it on Marilyn and the heroin
Where were the parents at? And look where it's at!
Middle America, now it's a tragedy
Now it's so sad to see, an upper-class city havin' this happening
Then attack Eminem 'cause I rap this way
But I'm glad, 'cause they feed me the fuel that I need
For the fire to burn, and it's burning, and I have returned

He should write a song about it
He did. The Way I Am. I posted the verse above.

Eminem hasn’t released a good album in years and his fans are all circlejerking faggots

He has gotten older and realizes that all that matters in this world is cold hard cash. He is right. Nothing else matters.

No.

He ALWAYS was a fucking FAGGOT beta male piece of shit fucking FRAUD.

But he managed to fool almost your entire generation into thinking he was a badass.

He was never a player like 2pac, E40, Too Short and the other real OG rappers.

He was and is a beta male bitch to his bones, that always got cucked by his oneitis Kim.

He also refused every street fight he was ever challenged to, by Everlast, the Insane Clown Posse, Vanilla Ice (charity boxing match he refused to fight him in), etc, etc.

He also refused to fight the new young rapper MGK and won't admit to MGK's charges that he used "shady" (pun intended) tactics to try and keep this new young talent down. Feminem used his power to keep this guy off of popular rap talk shows and talked to record executives that he knew to not work with the kid or something to that effect. Feminem did all of this in the dark behind the scenes like a Jew piece of shit coward.

Last edited:
No.

He ALWAYS was a fucking FAGGOT beta male piece of shit fucking FRAUD.

But he managed to fool almost your entire generation into thinking he was a badass.

He was never a player like 2pac, E40, Too Short and the other real OG rappers.

He was and is a beta male bitch to his bones, that always got cucked by his oneitis Kim.

He also refused every street fight he was ever challenged to, by Everlast, the Insane Clown Posse, Vanilla Ice (charity boxing match he refused to fight him in), etc, etc.

He also refused to fight the new young rapper MGK and won't admit to MGK's charges that he used "shady" (pun intended) tactics to try and keep this new young talent down. Feminem used his power to keep this guy off of popular rap talk shows and talked to record executives that he knew to not work with the kid or something to that effect. Feminem did all of this in the dark behind the scenes like a Jew piece of shit coward.

He was no real gangster and was bullied by black thugs in school pretty bad and it was the theme of his early work. He himself mentioned it many times in his songs.

If you get bullied to the point you do this is because you are a pussy who don't stand up for yourself.

He was no real gangster and was bullied by black thugs in school pretty bad and it was the theme of his early work. He himself mentioned it many times in his songs.

Yeah and I believe he or the movie creators also had this re-enacted in his movie 8 Mile.

That said I'm not charging him with being a fake gangster as he never claimed he was a real one.

My only contention with the guy is pretending for years he was a badass, an alpha male and "hard" (thuggish/tough) like a gangster which is something Everlast also accused him of "acting" like once "Dre gave him a record deal".

If Feminem just acted like a normal person (which he is) ie say if he just conducted himself like Will Smith did during his own rap career (by not pretending he was something that he wasn't) and did his raps that way making sure to let his audience know that in no way was he a tough guy I and the few others that managed to see through his tough guy "act" probably would never of hated him at all.

So the Fem hate at least for me was due to his "not keeping it real" as the oldschool rap phrase goes for people and or rappers that pretend to be that which they are not for fame and money.