Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Emo bitch who hungers for Chad told me it wasn't my place to try to "save" her

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Remembering about this bitch makes my skin crawl, she constantly posted emo shit talking about how no one "cares" about her or how she wanted to be "saved" yet when I a pathetic bluepilled betabux tried to be that guy for her she told me "it's not your place" I was so flabbergasted the only thing I could respond with was "what was my place" then she said "I don't know." so I stopped pressing, next thing I know she's fucking Chad who's a complete asshole to her by the way.

But hey! Femoids would prefer a guy who treated them like shit opposed to someone who actually cared about them, she was a southern girl accent, christian and all by the way.

Woman want attention, she was advertising for chad, and was displeased when an ugly guy answered the call.

I had a crush on a cute emo/stoner girl in highschool. I did an English project with her and she was really nice. She dated a Chad, but one of the kinder ones. I wish I got into drugs and emo stuff, maybe I would have become close friends with them and their group.

Stop with the nice guy nonsense dude, is cringy, she prefered him because he was genetically superior, point and end.

She basically called you subhuman

jagged0 said:
Remembering about this bitch makes my skin crawl, she constantly posted emo shit talking about how no one "cares" about her or how she wanted to be "saved" yet when I a pathetic bluepilled betabux tried to be that guy for her she told me "it's not your place" I was so flabbergasted the only thing I could respond with was "what was my place" then she said "I don't know." so I stopped pressing, next thing I know she's fucking Chad who's a complete asshole to her by the way.

But hey! Femoids would prefer a guy who treated them like shit opposed to someone who actually cared about them, she was a southern girl accent, christian and all by the way.

What was her name?

future baby mama, worthless trash

The worst part of group therapy was listening to cunts like this that always went back to getting beat by Chad, along with their passive-aggressive attitudes towards ugly men thinking we're all the same as the guy she's fully allowing to abuse her.

Being bluepilled is a curse that will lead to an inferno of social interactions with Femoids. Leaving the bluepilled mentality is a true blessing. She didn't want you because you were a sub5. It is not about how you treated her.

jagged0 said:

Well in her defense you made the mistake of not being good looking.