Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Emotional exhaustion due to constant anger

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I firmly believe anger is a form of cope. The evolutionary purpose of anger can be described as a motivational catalyst or agent for changing an unfavourable situation.

Often the reason we get angry is as a response to unfavourable surroundings or seeing others surpass us, this tends to indicate a negative impact on our potential to pass on our genes and so we evolved to experience anger in response; The brain actually makes the situation more unpleasant for the subject in an attempt to galvanise his will to escape from it. In other words your brain is making you feel bad in order to make you fight harder for more favourable prospects for your genes’ survival.

This is much like how the brain exerts physical pain (another unpleasant experience) in order to protect the subject from physical harm, no one likes pain, but it is necessary to detect and thus prevent serious injury.

These processes serve their evolutionary purposes until they meet an evolutionary dead end; a situation where there is nothing that can be done in response to the unfavourable situation (i.e. inceldom) anger in this situation has no use, because despite the motivation it engenders within the subject, the subject is of a limited capacity to improve his situation, but the ‘anger tap’ doesn’t recognise this, and cannot simply be turned off.

It is much like how chronic physical pain can become debilitating over time and actually weaken a subject in the long one, it has overstepped its evolutionary purpose because a person with a bad back or lost limb is an evolutionary dead end in a Palaeolithic context and thus the process that was designed to protect them, having detached from its original purpose, actually begins to cause them harm.

This is the situation incels are in with anger and hatred, it runs havoc through their systems because it doesn’t have an effective outlet through which they can pursue the improvement of their lives. Yes it can be channeled through gymcelling and workmaxxing but these are merely deviations from its fundamental objective and ultimately it is doomed to foster itself until in many unfortunate cases the subject is consumed and it forces its way out like we have seen happen with multiple mass shooters like ER.

I firmly believe anger is a form of cope. The evolutionary purpose of anger can be described as a motivational catalyst or agent for changing an unfavourable situation.

a situation where there is nothing that can be done in response to the unfavourable situation (i.e. inceldom) anger in this situation has no use, because despite the motivation it engenders within the subject, the subject is of a limited capacity to improve his situation, but the ‘anger tap’ doesn’t recognise this, and cannot simply be turned off.

Yes it can be channeled through gymcelling and workmaxxing but these are merely deviations from its fundamental objective and ultimately it is doomed to foster itself until in many unfortunate cases the subject is consumed and it forces its way out like we have seen happen with multiple mass shooters like ER.
Ya do everything (that ya can) to improve ya self and you go nowhere.Ya develop pure anger inside of ya and then take matters into ya own hands because there’s no more options in ya horizon. He couldn’t grow up into the adult social life and maintain it. Revenge was the option he picked. Anger is just extra energy. Good post.

The only chit I feel when talking to foid co-workers is anger. They honestly think they struggle, and because someone is fucking them and I get no sex.

High iq. Explains why I get pissed when I go outside.

Yes it can be channeled through gymcelling and workmaxxing but these are merely deviations from its fundamental objective and ultimately it is doomed to foster itself until in many unfortunate cases the subject is consumed and it forces its way out like we have seen happen with multiple mass shooters like ER.
people won't go ER as long as they express their feelings.
it's not about anger itself but about the subject ability to get rid of that emotion in a healthy way.
if someone is unable to do it, than the emotion will grow to the point of bringing the subject to a moment of temporary madness a.k.a. killing spree.

"Anger is an Energy" - John Lydon
Except for me personally, it does induce mental exhaustion.
I do get what you say though about it being there for a reason.
There is definitely some purpose for it and you might be exactly right.

"The angry mind exists for itself!"
&
Excellent observations op!

people won't go ER as long as they express their feelings.
Nonsense. Contrary to what feminists would have you believe, you can't get rid of justified anger by expressing your feelings. Elliot Rodger often complained to his parents about his inceldom, so it can't be said that he never expressed his feelings. Women talk a lot of shit about allowing men to be vulnerable and express their feelings, but if a man is ever insulted, sad, or mad about something, he is accused of being insecure, having a fragile ego and shamed for not being strong enough. I can't help but laugh when I hear a woman say about how men should be able to express their feelings, be more feminine, etc, and then right beside them is their hypermasculine Chad BF.

it's not about anger itself but about the subject ability to get rid of that emotion in a healthy way.

What if someone were to cut off your penis, and then society tells you that you need to get rid of your feelings of anger towards that person in a healthy way. Would you appreciate that advice? I think not. You would likely feel that your anger is justified. Similarly, incels are justifiably angry about not being able to fulfill their basic human need for love/sex. That indignation is not going to disappear if they "express their feelings. "

Last edited:
So basically we're stuck in vicious circle and our own instincts gradually destroy us, now that makes perfect sense

So basically we're stuck in vicious circle and our own instincts gradually destroy us, now that makes perfect sense
Exactly, you either win or lose based on the cards you’re dealt.

5e7f0fa1f21dfefbaddce768eeaf69fa  angry meme social justice

Great post, you seem so high iq. I woulda never thought out something like this by myself lol. And even if I did I wouldnt word it so well like you do. I'll try and think of this next time something pisses me off, so my anger wouldnt blow up on my face. I really appreciate post like this. And wish theres more of it,..

To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. The vitality and relative dignity of man can be measured by the intensity of his instinct to revolt.

Nonsense. Contrary to what feminists would have you believe, you can't get rid of justified anger by expressing your feelings. Elliot Rodger often complained to his parents about his inceldom, so it can't be said that he never expressed his feelings. Women talk a lot of shit about allowing men to be vulnerable and express their feelings, but if a man is ever insulted, sad, or mad about something, he is accused of being insecure, having a fragile ego and shamed for not being strong enough. I can't help but laugh when I hear a woman say about how men should be able to express their feelings, be more feminine, etc, and then right beside them is their hypermasculine Chad BF.
nice way of misunderstanding what I said.
your respose implies that "expressing your feelings" is the same as "talking".
anger can be expressed only with the use of violence(normal people use this violence against things or in some sports) and as far as I know Elliot didn't do that.
people who kill other people usually do that during a moment of "madness" that can be explained by the fact that they lack the abilty to physically express certain feelings in a gradual way.
it's a simple mechanism, a metaphorical release valve that allows our brains to lower the stress, but this mechanism is often broken in subjects with a "rigid" personality.
What if someone were to cut off your penis, and then society tells you that you need to get rid of your feelings of anger towards that person in a healthy way. Would you appreciate that advice? I think not. You would likely feel that your anger is justified. Similarly, incels are justifiably angry about not being able to fulfill their basic human need for love/sex. That indignation is not going to disappear if they "express their feelings. "
the cause of your anger is your own sub-humanity.
I mean you can tell yourself that your anger is "justified" and kill hundreds of normies but you'll still be incel and angry.
the only way out is that you become strong enough to shape a system based on your needs or well, you know the other option.

Often the reason we get angry is as a response to unfavourable surroundings or seeing others surpass us, this tends to indicate a negative impact on our potential to pass on our genes and so we evolved to experience anger in response; The brain actually makes the situation more unpleasant for the subject in an attempt to galvanise his will to escape from it. In other words your brain is making you feel bad in order to make you fight harder for more favourable prospects for your genes’ survival.

This is much like how the brain exerts physical pain (another unpleasant experience) in order to protect the subject from physical harm, no one likes pain, but it is necessary to detect and thus prevent serious injury.

These processes serve their evolutionary purposes until they meet an evolutionary dead end; a situation where there is nothing that can be done in response to the unfavourable situation (i.e. inceldom) anger in this situation has no use, because despite the motivation it engenders within the subject, the subject is of a limited capacity to improve his situation, but the ‘anger tap’ doesn’t recognise this, and cannot simply be turned off.

It is much like how chronic physical pain can become debilitating over time and actually weaken a subject in the long one, it has overstepped its evolutionary purpose because a person with a bad back or lost limb is an evolutionary dead end in a Palaeolithic context and thus the process that was designed to protect them, having detached from its original purpose, actually begins to cause them harm.

This is the situation incels are in with anger and hatred, it runs havoc through their systems because it doesn’t have an effective outlet through which they can pursue the improvement of their lives. Yes it can be channeled through gymcelling and workmaxxing but these are merely deviations from its fundamental objective and ultimately it is doomed to foster itself until in many unfortunate cases the subject is consumed and it forces its way out like we have seen happen with multiple mass shooters like ER.
I find I have more personal power and can accomplish more when angry. Even housework. Otherwise I am too apathic to give a Damn.

I've just been lying down all week smoking weed, all my motivation is dead

I've just been lying down all week smoking weed, all my motivation is dead
This has happened to me before, I hate getting stuck in a rut.

The only chit I feel when talking to foid co-workers is anger. They honestly think they struggle, and because someone is fucking them and I get no sex.
Same. Also anger is a very much called for emotion for us in general. You're a cuck if you don't feel atleast a little anger for being constantly wronged.