Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Emotional virginity" is the funniest scam I've ever seen

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Saw this bs written on /r9k/ about 8 years ago and thought it was a troll, but nope, there are sluts who actually use this phrase and cucks who believe in its validity. :lul:

"Teehee those 18 Chads I got rammed by before you meant nothing, I've only ever careeed for you!! Sure I cried every time they ghosted me, but..h-heh, I was just a young girl!"

JFL.

Look at these fucking cucks LMAO

sounds like a fat old woman is larping on there again, no man thinks like that in 2021

JUST

FUCKING

LOL

The audacity of this concept is light years high.

> r9k 2020
jfl

> r9k 2020
jfl
/r9k/ ever, lol. It's always been shit even in 2009 or whenever it first got deleted. But yeah it is unusable now, who'd have thought you'd ever have a fucking board genuinely taken over by tumblr trannies lmao.

I'm in a thread now and all these people are raging at the OP and calling him inhuman because he found out his girlfrien'd s not a virgin and doesn't want her anymore :feelskek: holy fuck, how did men get so cucked

Last edited:
Saw this bs written on /r9k/ about 8 years ago and thought it was a troll, but nope, there are sluts who actually use this phrase and cucks who believe in its validity. :lul:

"Teehee those 18 Chads I got rammed by before you meant nothing, I've only ever careeed for you!! Sure I cried every time they ghosted me, but..h-heh, I was just a young girl!"

JFL.

Look at these fucking cucks LMAO
View attachment 395539

View attachment 395538
View attachment 395544
Not reading that shit I’m not ready to lose brain cells

why is everybody a cuckold. are these fucks born with it or it just sorta develops over time? :waitwhat:

why is everybody a cuckold. are these fucks born with it or it just sorta develops over time? :waitwhat:
You know that's actually a good question. I think a lot of guys become cucks as soon as they get a girlfriend. They're so desperate that they lose their fucking manhood completely.

You know that's actually a good question. I think a lot of guys become cucks as soon as they get a girlfriend. They're so desperate that they lose their fucking manhood completely.
seen this happen all the time especially with irl friends and acquaintances, they become so readily willing to humiliate and degrade themselves and people around them for the prospect of pussy

You can't help but be captivated by how women couch sexual acts and the desire for them so innocently and in a cutesy way ngl

Cucks never cease to find a new low.

But remember, no matter how many men a whore has fucked, she still has her "death virginity."
(The interesting thing is that death can bring purity, instead of taking it away.)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine being a cuck and believing in any of this crap. Emotional virginity gets ravaged when physical virginity gets ravaged. Doesn't matter if it's a rapist, the woman will always remember the man's cock and always will compare him to the following man that ravage her. JFL at r9k cucks.

I remember when 4chan and reddit are full of tech nerds, basement gamers and socially outcast losers like us.
good old times

"emotional virginity is the first time you trust someone 100%"

giphy.gif

This person has to be trolling

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine being a cuck and believing in any of this crap. Emotional virginity gets ravaged when physical virginity gets ravaged. Doesn't matter if it's a rapist, the woman will always remember the man's cock and always will compare him to the following man that ravage her. JFL at r9k cucks.
This, her first will always be used as a reference point, you, if you even manage to ascend, will be compared to another man who she has long since not had contact with.

When are people gonna learn? The dude that admits he doesn't just want sex is not the man foids crave. They want to be used by the chaddiest chad they can get their hands on.

And fucking hell you don't trust him (the pump and dumpers) 100% but will let him cum down your throat... JFL.

jesus christ thinking about non virgin women makes me sick, how can you even love someone like that and not think that someone else put pennie inside her

I wonder who told them all this shit? It exists only in foids' heads. Can you imagine your dad who works 24/7 at some fucking plant or construction site comes to you and says "listen son, wahmen are sophisticated godly kweens and they actually have 100500 types of virginity. And also yesterday my female friend told me...". That's just laughable. Clearly it's their moms or sisters who rubbed this crap into their poor heads.

I remember when 4chan and reddit are full of tech nerds, basement gamers and socially outcast losers like us.
good old times
oldcels me
jesus christ thinking about non virgin women makes me sick, how can you even love someone like that and not think that someone else put pennie inside her
cute avi greycel :feelsokman:

Boy oh boy the coping levels are off the charts, Jesus Christ!!

I'm just an emotional misogynist then.