Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Emotionpill is brutal

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
You never really feel sorry for others but only for yourself. Think about it logically. Whenever you feel sorry / bad for someone what is actually happening is that you are experiencing psychological pain which makes you want to help them so it disappears. So again it's all about you.

im 14yo and this is cool

im 14yo and this is cool
FUCK, why people are so fucking happy when they saying that they are young and love something??? All this "oooow look at me i'm 12-13-14-15yo retard and want attention gib it to me" are so fucking annoying :reeeeee:.
You never really feel sorry for others but only for yourself. Think about it logically. Whenever you feel sorry / bad for someone what is actually happening is that you are experiencing psychological pain which makes you want to help them so it disappears. So again it's all about you.
Yes, that's how we work, we born this way. DNA engineering can make us better in any sense.

The two sovereign masters