Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Empathy is a Weakness in this Sociopathic World

L

Lestat

Banned
-
Humans are shit.
Caring about them and wanting to do good to them is like
caring about a cobra snake and wanting to good to it.

You know what will happen, u will get ur ass bite and poisoned and life destroyed.

Lestat said:
Humans are shit.

You know what will happen, u will get ur ass bite and poisoned and life destroyed.

Any one who gives a shit about people is a cuck.

Yup they are so many people out there who will just use you as a tool.

I hate every backstabber on this planet

This makes sense when you think about people not being able to override whatever evolutionary mechanism makes them treat unattractive people worse, but what I can't understand is why do people give chads and stacies better treatment? Especially if that person is uglier than them

This. There is no benefit to having courtesy anymore.

cucks ruined everything

Lestat said:
Humans are shit.

No one really cares about you other than yourself and your parents, if you are lucky.

Everyone is out for their own personal gain, once you stop looking out for others you will ascend.

Yeah.. I hate when people act like their care about other people than themself, but only do so for their own personal gain.

I figured that out over a year ago. There's no reason to go out of your way for anyone, when most people wouldn't do the same for you.

100%. I have always been the "nice guy" and I never got anything but shit in return. I have experienced this first-hand. My brother who is almost the complete opposite of me gets much more respect by being a selfish dickhead. Even my mother treats him better.

Solitarian_Walker said:
100%. I have always been the "nice guy" and I never got anything but shit in return. I have experienced this first-hand. My brother who is almost the complete opposite of me gets much more respect by being a selfish dickhead. Even my mother treats him better.

true

You're either the wolf or the sheep. You either get eaten by the stronger one or manage to eat the weaker ones for your own survival.

https://incels.is/Thread-Emotionless-mind-is-the-key-for-success

Facade said:
Yup they are so many people out there who will just use you as a tool.

I hate every backstabber on this planet

Most of us are backstabbers too. It's in human nature to be flawed, manipulative pieces of shit

Yeah I learnt this the hard way about a year ago. No point in caring for them if they don't return the favor.

It's best to remain neutral towards everyone

If you're overtly friendly, they'll take it as a sign of weakness like you're just a doormat. If you're a dickhead you won't make any connections whatsoever (which are literally required if you want to go anywhere in life). I've been like this for quite a while now and what do you know, no one treats me like shit or takes advantage of me, ever.

Solitarian_Walker said:

this right here is the brutalest truth, cuz even when ur familty treats ur brother better the unfairness and pain is unreal

i wna beat my brother up bad

blackpill_incel said:
Most of us are backstabbers too. It's in human nature to be flawed, manipulative pieces of shit

its basic for all human beings to chase their own interest, we all are born egoistical

altruism is a deviation from a norm

dr-problematic said:
this right here is the brutalest truth, cuz even when ur familty treats ur brother better the unfairness and pain is unreal

i wna beat my brother up bad

its basic for all human beings to chase their own interest, we all are born egoistical

altruism is a deviation from a norm

Why do you hate your brother

Solitarian_Walker said:

Yeah, that's the problem, these femoids aren't interested in nice guys but they flock to the wealthy powerful alpha male. Such an injustice!

Lestat said:
Humans are shit.

This x1000

blackpill_incel said:
Why do you hate your brother

he's egoistical self centered toxic insane faggot, who ruined my chilhood, thats why