Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Employer Thanked Everyone Who Came In To Work This Week Besides Me

Y

youthislife

Veteran
So my employer sent out an email thanking everyone who showed up to work this week besides me. Lol we out here risking our life showing up to work and I can't even get a simple thank you while everyone else does. JFL

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: - coworkers

:feelsrope: - OP

Will u make your boss suffer for this injustice?

How do you know they all got a email?

Poo in the bathroom and smear it everywhere before you clock out and blame a customer

fuck that is brutal. we are invisible :feelsrope:

Over for wagecuckingcels

How is cucktears going to spin this one? Are they now going to claim that normie males have magical "personality detectors" just like females?

In the email he thanked everyone by name besides me.

What's your work? Call him out on this bullshit. I call out my bosses when I know they're wrong. I get shit done, though, so they might not like me, but they respect me.

Peak wageslavery.

coof on everything your employer touches

So my employer sent out an email thanking everyone who showed up to work this week besides me. Lol we out here risking our life showing up to work and I can't even get a simple thank you while everyone else does. JFL
Call them out on it.

What a POS, he doesn't deserve your help. You should return the favor by quitting without notice.

Are you really that surprised?

You aren't entitled to being thanked you toxic inkwel
full

You're a part time janitor!