Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Employment

Employment Situation

• I have a job and I enjoy it

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I have a job but I do not enjoy it

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I am a NEET and I enjoy it

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • I am a NEET but I do not enjoy it

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
WormGear

WormGear

Greycel
Hey guys, I'm fairly new on here and I was just curious about what everyone does for work.  Do you enjoy your job?  If you could work anywhere else, where would it be?  Also, what are your thoughts on ideal jobs for people like us?  What would be your ideal form of employment?

NEETs, I'd love to hear your thoughts too - I bet there's more than a few here.  What are the particulars about your NEETdom and do you enjoy your situation?  I was NEET for about 4 months and it nearly drove me crazy.

Right now I work as an AB on a ship, and I do freelance content writing on the side.  I'm hoping to turn the writing into a full time gig over the next year or two so I can stay home and be comfy.

Attachments

• 8939014.jpg
    8939014.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 262
WormGear said:
Hey guys, I'm fairly new on here and I was just curious about what everyone does for work.  Do you enjoy your job?  If you could work anywhere else, where would it be?  Also, what are your thoughts on ideal jobs for people like us?  What would be your ideal form of employment?

NEETs, I'd love to hear your thoughts too - I bet there's more than a few here.  What are the particulars about your NEETdom and do you enjoy your situation?  I was NEET for about 4 months and it nearly drove me crazy.

Right now I work as an AB on a ship, and I do freelance content writing on the side.  I'm hoping to turn the writing into a full time gig over the next year or two so I can stay home and be comfy.

why did you tag this shit as lifefuel. More like suicide fuel trying to find employment in the uk..

what everyone does for work.  Do you enjoy your job?  If you could work anywhere else, where would it be?  Also, what are your thoughts on ideal jobs for people like us?  What would be your ideal form of employment?

[/quote]

Retail, no, another retail company, retail, retail because im too dumb for anything else.

Retail, no, another retail company, retail, retail because im too dumb for anything else..

I'm working a seasonal job delivering packages for terrible pay. If I could do anything, I'd love to be able to generate good income from home without putting in too much effort. At least then I could stay home and not be bothered by the outside world.

https://incels.is/Thread-Best-jobs-for-incels

Trying to get a barista position next week...

Virginp0wers said:
why did you tag this shit as lifefuel. More like suicide fuel trying to find employment in the uk..
I feel your pain about unemployment man...

Some people give normie and blue pilled advice on how to look for a job lol, like giving advice on how to a gf lol.

Let us be employed, if not then it should fuck off, and they should let us become welfare living NEETs.

employment is just another way to enslave your mind, body, and soul

I am failing college right now
608.jpg

DankIncel said:
I am failing college right now
608.jpg
I am failing something related closely to uni

DankIncel said:
nausea said:
I am failing something related closely to uni
I wish you good luck Brethren.
frankly at this point the best luck would be to just escape from that hell

Holy shit, the poll is even.

Kointo said:
Holy shit, the poll is even.
well, I voted the 1 but I could have also voted the 2

nausea said:

I could've voted 3 or 4.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
I could've voted 3 or 4.
post your fav sascha videos on my thread or cuck

and watch also the interviews

nausea said:

What thread? I'll gladly do that.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
What thread? I'll gladly do that.
my sascha baron coehn lifefuel

QuantumDummy said:
No, I meant unemployed.

Oh. I thought you were saying "1" in French.

Kointo said:
QuantumDummy said:
No, I meant unemployed.
Oh. I thought you were saying "1" in French.
does your avatar mean : the separator is separating with his sword ?

nausea said:
does your avatar mean : the separator is separating with his sword ?

The sword's name is Explosive Crushing Fang, so maybe.

I make and flip pound cakes. Over a G for a cake, boyo. Get. On. My. Level.