Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Emulating anime characters IRL fucked me up.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember I spent an entire semester in 2015 acting short and aloof like Jotaro thinking girls would like it. I also did the same thing in 2014 by acting like Irie from Itazura na kiss.

I legit think life in the west is equivalent to me struggling as Guts with the Brand of Sacrifice.

Damn, would of liked to seen pics of you acting like Jotaro.

Sounds cringy but hilarious at the same time when I visually imagine it.

I tried to act like an anime pretty boy (staring aimlessly out the window with long dark hair, sharp eyes, dressing in dark clothes) but now I know that only attractive people can look cool.

I spend 5 years acting like naruto, a loser that no one likes and it worked!

I tried to act like an anime pretty boy (staring aimlessly out the window with long dark hair, sharp eyes, dressing in dark clothes) but now I know that only attractive people can look cool.
Only Chad can be mysterious sadly

Only Chad can be mysterious sadly
If Chad acted like an anime character, people would fucking applaud and think he's the coolest guy around.

If a foid acted like a anime catgirl, people would literally want to flat out rape her.

Sasuke and Heero Yuy probably have created thousands of incels

What in your brain made you think that was a good idea?

Bitches must not appreciate anime.

i dont do this because its autistic as fuck but i like to relate to fictional characters.

I have to admit I used to do this a few years ago too.

Sounds cringy but hilarious at the same time when I visually imagine it.
>sounds cringey
:soy::soy::soy::soy: 2018 09 24 085014
2018 09 24 085014

Well, Alucard from Hellsing was a big inspiration for me when I was younger, so no doubt I've acted/talked like him at some point.

I can relate to OP to an extent. I used to have major autism when I was growing up and was actually diagnosed.

Is this level of autism even possible?

Years ago a boy in my country thought he was pokemon character and he jumped off apartment:lul::lul: and pokemon banned afterwards btw

Fucking shit, how old were you in 2015?

Years ago a boy in my country thought he was pokemon character and he jumped off apartment:lul::lul: and pokemon banned afterwards btw
When Pokemon GO was popular a dude walked off a bridge while "hunting" a pokemon close to where I live.

This is your brain on autism

Once I almost said Yare yare at uni, since then I have kept my autism at bay.

Watching too much girly animes fucks you up tbh.

Life is completely different from those. And you as an ugly cel will also always be treated completely different from the cute 2D anime girls.