Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Encounter with tranny creature, who laughed at my tears

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Happened in past, before me finding all incel and blackpilled things and ITtard haters. In dark times, when friends are scarce, any friend who can help in outsidemaxing and picking cute lolis in streets can be wellcome. And so some dude send me friend request in fb. Accepted, dude from my city, looked like potential partner for outsidemaxing, so tried to talk with him. And it turned out that dude is not absolutely "he". Whatever, tranny good to, also "he" was into girls , so not hitting on me, so just lets go hang in streets and try to pick up cute girls . Even tried to be supportive to "his" problems, in hopes that "he" will be supportive too and help me to search for lolis. But when I told "him" about my lonelyness and sadness, problems with finding good waifu, that creature just laughed at me, so removed cuntfag from fb friends

lol at trannies

Trannies are just incels poisoned with soy

kill all trannies they are not humans, they are vile abominations lacking any shred of decency or humanity