Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based ENCYCLOPEDIA BLACKPILLANICA : how to survive as a wagecucking incel

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • The workplace is infested with foids who are inefficient & major financial liabilities for any company that dares to hire foids. Here are a few tips to help blackpilled supreme gentlemen of culture who have to wagecuck inorder to get money for copes.
  1. Never say blackpilled facts
  2. Always LARP as a normie
  3. When asked about your girlfriend hint that you are seeing a couple of foids but nothing serious at the moment
  4. Never be alone in a room with a foid - if you are make sure its a room with CCTV or something
  5. Never logon to incels.co using the company WIFI because the network administrator normies monitor the sites you use.
  6. Never ask any foid out
  7. Be mysterious - never let them figure out that you are a KHHV
  8. Mind your own business
  9. Makes sure you out work everyone and have a good work ethic
  10. Dont take things personally

I worked for like 6 months in an office job full of middle aged foids
It was the worst job I've had ngl

ENCYCLOPEDIA BLACKPILLANICA

point 3 is important indeed, i typically so far have just been saying that i havent found "the one" yet

Makes sure you out work everyone and have a good work ethic
hmm

get drunk or take drugs to act like a retard (aka a normie)

I drop blackpills on my giga soy coworkers occasionally

I worked for like 6 months in an office job full of middle aged foids
It was the worst job I've had ngl
what did they do
did they try and manipulate you
or did they passive aggressively shun and attack you

If you're ugly, they've already deduced your life story without you needing to say a word.

point 3 is important indeed, i typically so far have just been saying that i havent found "the one" yet

hmm
Based - always keep them guessing. Photoshop various pics with you intimately posing with foids and show your normie wagecuck mates and tell them thats your ex girlfriend top kek
I drop blackpills on my giga soy coworkers occasionally
Brutal. It'll get you labelled as a wierdo.......
I once told a normie at work that wanting to fuck a post pubescent foid is not pedophilia and he looked at me like i was Hitler jfl
They made jokes about bikes and paper copying machines
Bikes are a euphemism for Chads thunder cock jfl
They made jokes about bikes and paper copying machines
Bikes are a euphemism for Chads thunder cock jfl
If you're ugly, they've already deduced your life story without you needing to say a word.
BRUTAL
BRUTAL

Last edited:
Alternate instructions :
1. LARP
2. DENY
3. LARP

If you show "evidence" that you have had success with stories, like a very convincing story, they can be shaken in their inner world. But you need to be very NT and confident.

Then if they post on Reddit, you will be the ugly guy in the famous "I know an ugly guy who has scored dozens of women! :soy: :bluepill:"

This is why I could never do a job.

Tbh this is no way of living but I cant judge as I dont know the struggle.

I just cant hold my powerlevel for myself. Same with politics. I just go off if someone irks me wrong and drop cyanidepills in uncontrollable autistic screeching.

Like I even got into arguments with my homecare nurses about gun rights and Donald Trump and Terry A Davis being the biblical prophets of our time. I send them Terry A Davis vids even on whatsapp. In the hospital I showed the staff gore from Mexican cartels and talked about this being a good thing.

I just cant shut up.

Last edited:
yep, these days at job interview women always ask if i have girlfriends. they want to know if im a incel so they can fire me

• The workplace is infested with foids who are inefficient & major financial liabilities for any company that dares to hire foids. Here are a few tips to help blackpilled supreme gentlemen of culture who have to wagecuck inorder to get money for copes.
  1. Never say blackpilled facts
  2. Always LARP as a normie
  3. When asked about your girlfriend hint that you are seeing a couple of foids but nothing serious at the moment
  4. Never be alone in a room with a foid - if you are make sure its a room with CCTV or something
  5. Never logon to incels.co using the company WIFI because the network administrator normies monitor the sites you use.
  6. Never ask any foid out
  7. Be mysterious - never let them figure out that you are a KHHV
  8. Mind your own business
  9. Makes sure you out work everyone and have a good work ethic
  10. Dont take things personally
You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just might be a lunatic you're looking for
Turn out the light
Don't try to save me

You may be wrong for all I know
But you may be right

You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just might be a lunatic you're looking for
Turn out the light
Don't try to save me

You may be wrong for all I know
But you may be right
Beyond Based
yep, these days at job interview women always ask if i have girlfriends. they want to know if im a incel so they can fire me
" Just say you have a girlfriend " theory
This is why I could never do a job.

Tbh this is no way of living but I cant judge as I dont know the struggle.

I just cant hold my powerlevel for myself. Same with politics. I just go off if someone irks me wrong and drop cyanidepills in uncontrollable autistic screeching.

Like I even got into arguments with my homecare nurses about gun rights and Donald Trump and Terry A Davis being the biblical prophets of our time. I send them Terry A Davis vids even on whatsapp. In the hospital I showed the staff gore from Mexican cartels and talked about this being a good thing.

I just cant shut up.
You are a man of culture tbh ngl
LARPmaxxing
Take the LARPpill
If you show "evidence" that you have had success with stories, like a very convincing story, they can be shaken in their inner world. But you need to be very NT and confident.

Then if they post on Reddit, you will be the ugly guy in the famous "I know an ugly guy who has scored dozens of women! :soy: :bluepill:"
Dr. J Robert OPPENHEIMER IQ
Alternate instructions :
1. LARP
2. DENY
3. LARP

Last edited: