Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious End Game?

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Many of you people say that eventually all places Will fall to degenerancy, even Islam will, I ask you then, if that is to be the case, what's the endgame? Will se be trapped in antes eternal cycle of degenerancy and hipergamy?

I think that we will eventually come to total societal collapse (via war or whatever) and things will return to natural order even if it makes us step back centuries of science and whatnot, women will become submisive to men and men will return to their place, if course as said before societal collapse is needed

If that is not to be the case, then what's the end of the line men?

The world will burn

Humanity needs to be reset by some major worldwide catastrophic disaster

If a hypothetical Hitler 2.0 rises up one day and wins, we all win, even ethnicels tbhtbh, no more falling to degeneracy, ever.

A New World Order rises and rebuilds society in its image.

Rise of the machines

Ascend by any means possible, if that doesn't work go on sex holidays to SEA to satiate your desires.

(((They))) are trying to turn the world into a degenerate wasteland that they can rule over. The solution is the final solution to the human race. Incels need to focus all their efforts on getting the nuclear codes.

(((They))) are trying to turn the world into a degenerate wasteland that they can rule over. The solution is the final solution to the human race. Incels need to focus all their efforts on getting the nuclear codes.
Indeed we must