Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

End it or get help? What can I do???

E

EmergencyRope

Banned
-
I know I'll get tons of shit but when you are close to kys like I feel lately I don't care. I' don't want to stay on my couch online all day anymore but I don't want to do anything about it either. I only have a few people in my life but most are assholes and I know I'm new here but I don't want to get treated like it online too. I want out. Is this a joke or has anyone actually gotten help for their inceldom ? https://www.reddit.com/r/SupportCel/ is there a place to go? Psychologists is too much money. sorry I'm ranting and drinking. There's so many post about kys and taking other people with you. Guess I might not that bitter yet but I'm close to it. Fine I'm i guess ts me a fakecell.

Rotting doesn't have to be sitting online all day. Do things you enjoy.

I don't enjoy anything else. I hat to leave my house and I always say I will try something new to feel better but I never do it.

Whenever you have suicidal thoughts, call it a day and go to sleep. Resets your brain and you get to see tomorrow

Rahmawn said:
Whenever you have suicidal thoughts, call it a day and go to sleep. Resets your brain and you get to see tomorrow

Yeah, thanks man. I just want to fit in somewhere. I was hoping it was here

Grotesque said:
Rotting doesn't have to be sitting online all day. Do things you enjoy.

What do u do?

Get out of your comfort zone and go buying a good rope.
Sui is our only way out of this hell.

NutNotBusted said:
Get out of your comfort zone and go buying a good rope.
Sui is our only way out of this hell.

I don't think I want to die yet tho

Which country are you in?

You say you hate leaving your house, what do you do when you're out?

Are you working? Are you studying? Or, are you a NEET?

EmergencyRope said:
I don't think I want to die yet tho

If you dont want to die, then you still have hope. So just find a cope and ride with it.

Job and games is probably the best option

I haven't left my house since Christmas break started, I have classes starting again Monday and I dread it. I have a rope with a noose tied, but I haven't found the courage yet. I'm gonna get black out drunk this weekend and actualiy hang the rope from my framing downstairs. I've been failing all the truecels everywhere by just staring at my rope and not doing anything with it. It is now time. I've been having dreams these past few nights, ER has been in them giving me hints. He is my guide on this journey. I hope I see him again tonight in my dreams.