Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

END MISCEGENATION: 92% of biracial children with black dads are out of wedlock.

LeagueEuW said:
Doesn't matter. My dad is black, my mom is white. What does that tell you about them? Nothing. They are individuals. You don't know anything about the character of an individual based on their race, so assigning laws to racial groups is unjust and immoral.

Yet then we're supposed to pay for the race's constiently higher welfare use and crime? Not in MY America!

TheIncelPill said:
>Before you even finish, I didn't say whites were so bad. I'm not racist so don't put words in my mouth. I hate racist white incels who think they are superior by belonging to the white race while posting on an incel forum for subhumans.

In what way are white people inferior? Other than low birth rate, white people are responsible for practically everything great under the sun. And the rest was made by East Asians, not niggers. I'm not saying anything about myself, but saying white people are superior is mostly a correct statement.

>Using that masterrace white IQ there.  Because later you said that your genes are responsible for the computers we all use. But I thought averages (the white race's greatness) didn't apply to individuals (you)?

This isn't about me, its about the civilizations we create, and how minorities butcher them.

>Anyway enjoy posting on here alongside nonwhites while your own women consider you no better than an "ethnic". Enjoy being your "I ma-ma-may be an au-autistic su-subhuman w-w-with no hopes of getting a cute gf, but at least I'm wh-whi-white!" coping mechanism. See if you can spread that coping mechanism's legs, get it pregnant and make some more white babies. 

Everything is coping. Why should I be treated like shit for having pride in my race as cope (something all non-whites engage in regularly)? Are those who cope with anime and vidya some kind of enlightened intellectual class?

>You are complaining to the wrong people anyway. No one here is fucking white women. What you need to do is go up to Tyrones in your area and tell them to stop fucking white women because you think they are subhumans. Let us know how that works out for you.

Of course I wouldn't. Why would I expect an intellectual, non-violent conversation with a nigger? That's literally impossible. It would be like provoking a chimpanzee - a clear danger to anyone in the general area. That's why I encourage the force of the state when the time comes.

>THE WHITE RACE IS DYING OUT BUT YOUR OWN WOMEN WON'T EVEN HELP YOU SAVE IT. HOW DOES THAT FEEL? HALF OF YOUR RACE (the women) THINK YOU ARE UNFIT FOR REPRODUCING WITH. HALF OF YOUR RACE WOULD RATHER FUCK CHADS, TYRONES AND ABDULLAHS THAN YOU. LET THAT SIT WITH YOU WHEN YOU LOG ONTO BLACKED.COM TONIGHT.

And that's all the more reason why we should take their rights away. I know you "feel" this is some sort of "Gotcha!" remark, as emphasized by BIG, BOLD WORDS! Yet you point out nothing insightful. Literally nobody here is arguing that white women don't suck, you're yelling at a strawman I never made. That's why we collectively, with the full force of the government, take their rights away. This would also give you a chance to get laid in an ltr, but I guess defending Deadbeat D'andre is a more important priority.

All this is doing is raising your cortisol and making you even less likely to fuck white women. Women's rights aren't getting taken away ever, despite what coping Turd Flinging Monkey and other MGTOW think. More likely, men's will.

If it makes you feel better knowing that Jonny Whiteman invented some machine and Chad Whitethundercock is fucking 10 Staceys a week - which means that you're also elite by dint of being the same race as them then, good for you. Seriously, it that makes you feel better then that's a good thing! Log off this website, forget about women and enjoy your connection, albeit distance, to Jonny's and Chad's bloodline.

Incels on the other hand are a brotherhood of subhumans. We are the SUBHUMAN RACE, unwanted by women. We need no further division. There is the sub5 race, the normie race and the chad race. To a large extent, that's what women see when it comes to attraction.

Personally, my race has done nothing to help me in particular. It owes me nothing nor I it. I just want to be goodlooking so I can get a gf in this hypergamous age. After I'm dead, my race won't be thinking about me. I suspect yours won't either. All of this "muh white pride" won't mean shit when you're in a box under the ground.

TheIncelPill said:
LeagueEuW said:
Doesn't matter. My dad is black, my mom is white. What does that tell you about them? Nothing. They are individuals. You don't know anything about the character of an individual based on their race, so assigning laws to racial groups is unjust and immoral.

Yet then we're supposed to pay for the race's constiently higher welfare use and crime? Not in MY America!

Again, judging individuals by how much their race has or hasn't contributed to society. Morally bankrupt. 
What do you suggest, kick every black person out of the US? 
kek, good luck with that.

TrumpGigaChad said:
It's better to be white

Of course it is. I don't think anyone has denied that ITT. Even white incels can date Asians and dark Latinas. Being white and incel basically means you aren't that driven to get a gf.

TheIncelPill said:
LeagueEuW said:

Which country is the Native American's homeland? If blacks should go back to where they originate, should whites go back to Europe?

If I broke into your house (like a black, top kek, etc), rewallpapered the place, laid new carpet, got satellite TV installed, refurbished the bathroom, and killed your family in the process, that would make the house legit mine, right?

Like what white europeans did with America, right?

OH IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN WHITES DO IT BECAUSE REASONS.

FACEandLMS said:
Of course it is. I don't think anyone has denied that ITT. Even white incels can date Asians and dark Latinas. Being white and incel basically means you aren't that driven to get a gf.

Which country is the Native American's homeland? If blacks should go back to where they originate, should whites go back to Europe?

If I broke into your house (like a black, top kek, etc), rewallpapered the place, laid new carpet, got satellite TV installed, refurbished the bathroom, and killed your family in the process, that would make the house legit mine, right?

Like what white europeans did with America, right?

OH IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN WHITES DO IT BECAUSE REASONS.

That would be absolutely best scenario. America is an artificial construct built on blood and slavery.

Also end mixed dog breeding.

I hate mutts.

Just LOL if you didn't buy a purebred from a puppy farm.

Shelter dogs are ugly, dirty and can't learn tricks well.

LOL@incels - the absolute dogshit of their race or phenotype - discussing who is fit for reproducing with whom

Based thrones ngl. Let the nasty whores raise children on their own. Will speed up soycietal collapse.

Also jfl you race cuck. Having pride In your race while you post here? Just another racist greycel stormfag cuck who'll get banned pretty soon.

If you're so "masterrace", why can't you fuck your own women?
lol
Face responds only when triggered not to high iq posts

just being triggered

he is now stTRiggeredcel of incelstian

post more or STFU

The amount of SEETHE in this thread is hilarious. Imagine arguing about which race is best on a forum for men who can't get pussy.
Also, the fact that 92% are out of wedlock is fucking comedy gold. You can't make that shit up