Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ending your life is true freedom

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Ending your existence is not a bad thing, but a good thing if you are an incel. Ending your life means escaping all of the pain and misery inflicted upon you since birth. You have the power within you to end your torment and suffering very quickly. We all end up in the ground eventually, might as well just speed up the process. There is no pain or fear or any sort of negativity after death, just bliss or happiness or complete nothingness. It is the final solution to inceldom. The end goal.

Knowing that the rope is an option gives me strange comfort. I can’t control how people view me, I can’t control my genetics, but I can control whether I choose to live or die. That’s the ultimate freedom: ending your life or at least having the ability to.

I wish I'd be sure that there isn't an afterlife so i could just end my life without fear of consequences.

I wish I'd be sure that there isn't an afterlife so i could just end my life without fear of consequences.
I care not if there is an afterlife. If there is a God and the afterlife does exist, I was given free will to choose whether I want to continue living or not.

This decade we're gonna see a dramatic increase in suicides, as low value males see no other option to take, in a society that hates them for existing, but expects them to wageslave for its continuation and prosperity.

Invest in rope boyos. Rope bussiness about to be boomin.

Suicide is the ultimate and final cuck imo. It is the final evolution of LDARing. There are a million ways to spend your life that either buck the system or leave some kind of legacy, but I understand the impulse to just want out.

I care not if there is an afterlife. If there is a God and the afterlife does exist, I was given free will to choose whether I want to continue living or not.
This is very high IQ. St. Thomas Aquinascels won’t touch this

It's an empowering act

It's whatever. Even cells kill themselves when they see they are useless. Even animals end up doing the same.

I can't get myself to do it, the closest I ever came to ending it is when I played russian roulette with myself. I pulled the trigger twice and nothing happend
There's a constant battle in my mind, on whether I should end it or keep on living, and yet the more I live the more I suffer and the more suicidal I get.

Last edited:
suicide is an alpha move

I wish I had the stones to just blindly walk into oncoming traffic :feelsbadman:

i vote for incel uprising

Suicide isnt cucked.
nothing matters after you die. no after life. just eternal void.
do you remember anything from the time before you were born? or when you were asleep? thats how I imagine it.

We should have the right to choose

Suicide is the ultimate and final cuck imo. It is the final evolution of LDARing. There are a million ways to spend your life that either buck the system or leave some kind of legacy, but I understand the impulse to just want out.

Yeah suicide is the final cuck? This seems to be the general consensus of those who know nothing about suicide. While most people fear death and do anything possible to avoid it (real cuckoldry). The suicidal stares death in the face, and pulls the trigger (real courage).

It's fucked that our only options are death by our own hand to end our pain or go out guns blazing.

Yeah suicide is the final cuck? This seems to be the general consensus of those who know nothing about suicide. While most people fear death and do anything possible to avoid it (real cuckoldry). The suicidal stares death in the face, and pulls the trigger (real courage).
I’m not saying it doesn’t take courage. The only reason I consider it an existential cuck is that it’s what Stacy wants you to do.

if you want to kill yourself it’s no skin off my bones. I’m just Putting out my Opinion on the matter

After you

Ee3

Gigacope. The afterlife will affect everyone including you and free will = illusion

I’m not saying it doesn’t take courage. The only reason I consider it an existential cuck is that it’s what Stacy wants you to do.

if you want to kill yourself it’s no skin off my bones. I’m just Putting out my Opinion on the matter

Fair. I think everyone wants us to tho.

Gigacope. The afterlife will affect everyone including you and free will = illusion

Nice seeing someone else say it for a change.

Roping is the ultimate form of art

Suicide is surrender. Only women and delusional boomers commit suicide.

Suicide isnt cucked.
nothing matters after you die. no after life. just eternal void.
do you remember anything from the time before you were born? or when you were asleep? thats how I imagine it.

no amount of rational arguments will bring you to do it.
Is something you feel, like an irrational pulse towards death,people who talk about it are also the ones who will never do it.

Ending your existence is not a bad thing, but a good thing if you are an incel. Ending your life means escaping all of the pain and misery inflicted upon you since birth. You have the power within you to end your torment and suffering very quickly. We all end up in the ground eventually, might as well just speed up the process. There is no pain or fear or any sort of negativity after death, just bliss or happiness or complete nothingness. It is the final solution to inceldom. The end goal.

Knowing that the rope is an option gives me strange comfort. I can’t control how people view me, I can’t control my genetics, but I can control whether I choose to live or die. That’s the ultimate freedom: ending your life or at least having the ability to.
There was a cult called Heaven's Gate. It's kinda similar

It's the only real way to escape inceldom since theres no such thing as ascension.