Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Energy Maxing?

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
I hardly feel living at this point, I'm sure I'm not the only one here, but I'm sure some have maybe found ways to build energy. Drugs/Caffeine and such are an obvious answer, but personally they just kind of give me a frantic uncontrolled energy that is equally as unproductive as my regular zombie like state. Any hacks you guys have found to energy maxing or is it just LDAR?

Cute teen girls being friendly is source of some energy

Cute teen girls being friendly is source of some energy
Pretty sure that's why most people on this forum are probably lacking energy in the first place, but I'm wondering if there are any work arounds.

I never get enough sleep to energymaxx

I never get enough sleep to energymaxx
I think I need to actually develop a sleep schedule in order to have any semblance of energy. fell asleep at 6 pm yesterday and sometime around 8 am the day prior.

i dont know how :feelstrash:

i have no energy even on get up from bed

Kind of normie advice but working out, especially doing a lot of cardio, will give you a lot of energy. Especially if you're active about it for a year or two. You'd only need to do it for like 15 minutes to an hour a day anyways, and you'll get a significant boost in energy I think.