Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel england has laws that make cold approaching a punishable offence

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
honestly i am so done with this country. although it doesnt affect me(hence why the tag is rage fuel not suicide fuel) since i dont cold approach, i find it extremely aggrevating that incel brethren cant even say hi to a femoid in public these days. if you cant find a social circle, cant get laid on tinder then how will you find someone? UK is so cucked in 2018 its not even funny.

You have to get the girl with you personalitehee

Well at least you can meet feeemayles at your local mosque!

(oh sorry I was giving advice for the year 2038 not 2018!)

Well at least you can meet feeemayles at your local mosque!

(oh sorry I was giving advice for the year 2038 not 2018!)
Hahaha the sad thing is your right

uk is a shithole for incels.

This type of laws are only applied to ugly guys. It's basically the criminalization of any ugly man trying to relate to an unknown woman.

honestly i am so done with this country. although it doesnt affect me(hence why the tag is rage fuel not suicide fuel) since i dont cold approach, i find it extremely aggrevating that incel brethren cant even say hi to a femoid in public these days. if you cant find a social circle, cant get laid on tinder then how will you find someone? UK is so cucked in 2018 its not even funny.
What’s the wording of the law?

Also JUsT BEE KONFUDENR BRUUUUh

Punish me england. It will only add more fuel to the fire

This is good. Incels will know their place and not attempt any PUA shit. It's for their own good.

What's the law say exactly?

This type of laws are only applied to ugly guys. It's basically the criminalization of any ugly man trying to relate to an unknown woman.
At what point will they just euthanize us so they don't have to deal with us at all?

What does the law say?

I can only laugh when I witness the state of this society. What a mess.