Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Enlightened incels.co users trait: ignoring must read section only using discussion

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Who here doesnt want to be brainwashed by a political elite, an inner circle jerk like organisation and actually want to view objectively good content by free to air contributers who are not cherry picked by some basement dwelling neckbeard that has consumed 100 monsters per hour for a decade straight and pisses orange. Why do i want to view threads selected by a creature such as this, what qualification does he have to deem a post to be worthy of must reading, has he gained illumination from the university of INCELSTIAN i think not.

so skip away skip away skip away and straight to the REAL FORUM CONTENT in discussion

Based Graycel.

There should be thread battles like the avi battles, where everyone can vote on what are the top threads.

Who here doesnt want to be brainwashed by a political elite, an inner circle jerk like organisation and actually want to view objectively good content by free to air contributers who are not cherry picked by some basement dwelling neckbeard that has consumed 100 monsters per hour for a decade straight and pisses orange. Why do i want to view threads selected by a creature such as this, what qualification does he have to deem a post to be worthy of must reading, has he gained illumination from the university of INCELSTIAN i think not.

so skip away skip away skip away and straight to the REAL FORUM CONTENT in discussion
I get your point, but I think those threads are actually good ngl.

your threads give me a good laugh ngl

yeah because im too busy in other sections ahem....cough.

the only good threads are being made by @Animecel2D other threads are worthy of no more than being used as a toilet paper

lol the irony getting spammed by shitposts in a thread SPECIFICALLY about avoiding shitpost tier sections of incels.
nice work EdinburghFringecel
or should i say EdinburghMINGECEL

There’s definitely been less new threads in the discussion section since the must read section was created. And offtopic has been all but destroyed by the sewers.

the problem is, when they put a thread in the must read section, they remove it from here, aka they're moved not copied, so you have to read both sections

There’s definitely been less new threads in the discussion section since the must read section was created. And offtopic has been all but destroyed by the sewers.

There should be thread battles like the avi battles, where everyone can vote on what are the top threads.
This way only shitty yerberito threads would win tho

This way only shitty yerberito threads would win tho
The threads that are picked will have to be from 20 different users a week, so one doesn't get favored all the time.

The threads that are picked will have to be from 20 different users a week, so one doesn't get favored all the time.
With yerberito threads I mean threads by various users with "yerberito" or something similar in the title that are only a picture of some anime girl

With yerberito threads I mean threads by various users with "yerberito" or something similar in the title that are only a picture of some anime girl
The only threads that will be allowed to be voted for will need to have at least three non-copy pasta sentences.

The only threads that will be allowed to be voted for will need to have at least three non-copy pasta sentences.
No thread would be eligible then tbh

Idk I think members should be able to atleast propose a thread, but imo there should also be control on it by mods.
If the purpose is to create a place for "elite" posts, leaving it free would just give it to postmaxxers etc

No thread would be eligible then tbh

Idk I think members should be able to atleast propose a thread, but imo there should also be control on it by mods.
If the purpose is to create a place for "elite" posts, leaving it free would just give it to postmaxxers etc
I agree, some oversite by the mods would be necessary.

>imagine being here to learn
>imagine thinking that you can ever improve by reading
>imagine not being here just to cope

I'm just here to vent

Really enlightened ones care more about off topic and sewers