Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

enough is enough

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
tired of this gay ass earth
i am suppose to be normaL? being born in circumstances like that? with mother stupid whore and father drunken schizophrenic? no wonder i am autistic
when i visited my many friends in their houses they were all normal, clean, both parents at home, smelled nice
my apartment? filthy old communistic piece of shit, only single mother at home so no time to clean or cook good, or raise me in the right way
i will never be normal
no point in living anymore took me too much time to realize but i iwll nenver be normal
sometimes i look at my life and just laugh, i understand life is unfair, but for me it is unfair by how unfair it actually is
not one positive thing in my life

EVEN IF LOOKS REALY DIDNT MATTER LIKE NORMIES SAY I STILL WOULD BE FUCKED BECAUSE I AM NOT NORMAL< MY FAMILY ARE POOR RETARDS PATHOLOGY = NOT NORMAL = THE LOWEST LAYER OF SOCIETY

that's the problem
i spent most of my childhood and teenage years with normal people and i compared myself to them, i shouldnt do that, because the fight was never fair, they have normal parents, they are normal, i am not, i should instead compare myself with lowest layer of society, drug addicts, homeless and criminals, because that was my destiny, after first 18 years of my life the natural output is either suicide or drug addiction (not weed but heroine), yet i was thinking im just like the rest of them while im clearly not

even if i could find a girlfriend what would i do??????
take her to my ruined poor filthy apartment? introduce her to my fucked up schizophrenic father? or my whore idiot mother? or my drunken grandfather that used to go and talk with my friend after drinking alcohol making us all uncomfortable?
lets be honest i never had any chance at life
pointless
i could waste another few years on lying to myself there is still hope but im too tired to do it
goodbye lets hope next life is better this one is enough im going to fukcing kill myself bye

If you are going to rope, I want you to know I think you're a good poster.

We have similar lives

thank you i still had to write some things to my friends and family and clean my room
I read your post. Unfortunately I don't know anything that will solve your current or past problems. But remember that your shitty parents and other circumstances are not your fault, since you couldn't choose anything (genetics, family, birth place and so on).

I read your post. Unfortunately I don't know anything that will solve your current or past problems. But remember that your shitty parents and other circumstances are not your fault, since you couldn't choose anything (genetics, family, birth place and so on).
thanks mate, there is nothing that can fix my problems, even if law of attraction is real and you can manipulate reality i lack willpower to do so
there is no hope for me only further spiral down

nuke this world

that's the problem
i spent most of my childhood and teenage years with normal people and i compared myself to them, i shouldnt do that, because the fight was never fair, they have normal parents, they are normal, i am not, i should instead compare myself with lowest layer of society, drug addicts, homeless and criminals, because that was my destiny, after first 18 years of my life the natural output is either suicide or drug addiction (not weed but heroine), yet i was thinking im just like the rest of them while im clearly not
Even if i compared myself to drug addicts and homless people , they still mog me ngl
i even feel jealous of them sometimes
we are so deep down in the downward spiral
nothing more than relics , meant to commit a long time ago
even if i could find a girlfriend what would i do??????
take her to my ruined poor filthy apartment? introduce her to my fucked up schizophrenic father? or my whore idiot mother? or my drunken grandfather that used to go and talk with my friend after drinking alcohol making us all uncomfortable?
lets be honest i never had any chance at life
pointless
i could waste another few years on lying to myself there is still hope but im too tired to do it
goodbye lets hope next life is better this one is enough im going to fukcing kill myself bye
tbh
even if i found a gf
id still be fucked up in my brain
irreversible damage
i can relate to that man
im also just a single step away from ropeing rn
but my survival instinct is still to strong atm
i wouldn't be suprised if i just went out tomorrow and threw myself in fron tof the train tbh

but nevertheless , lets not drag each other down
i hope you find a way to be happy and if not , make peace with your life in your last moments

we can still try to support each other here
even if it is futile
idk