Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Enough of the "if you're x you're fakecel" theories.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Whitecels can be incel.
Mexicancels can be incel.
Blackcels can be incel.
Mentalcels can be incel.
Averagecels can be incel.
Chadcels can be incel.
Richcels can be incel.
Poorcels can be incel.
Shortcels can be incel.
Tallcels can be incel.
Locationcels can be incel.
Deformedcels can be incel.
Slightphysicalflawcels can be incel.
Normiecels can be incel.

If you are a KHHV of any sort, you are an incel.

But we can all agree here that femcels, absolutely, can never be incel.

Every male on here has their own reason for being incel. If you're on here, regardless of whether you're lurking or a bluepilled faggot or whatever, you're at least some shade of incel, unless you're a woman. If you can't manage to get anyone as a woman, you have literally failed at having a dating life, and whatever is causing that is 100% of the time your own fault, lmao.

Fem"cel"s = Chadsexual cumrags who haven't found a Chad to commit.

wait what?
Yeah, some of the stuff I said is a little avant-garde, but I'm starting to see it and hear of it more and more.

If you're non-NT enough, I genuinely think you can still be an incel if you look like a Chad. I wouldn't be surprised if there were users on here that fit that bill. I also feel like incels with social circles (normiecels) can still be incels if they're not good looking enough despite being NT. It's insane the amount of decent looking incels I met recently who fall under these categories who are genuine depressed incels. Women's standards are twofolding every year.
fakecel tier thread
I wish.

Last edited:
If you're non-NT enough, I genuinely think you can still be an incel if you look like a Chad.
gigacope. unless you have down functioning autism. in which case you wouldn't know how to use this site

If you're non-NT enough, I genuinely think you can still be an incel if you look like a Chad.
9AA8CC3B 59B6 4362 AF29 985217D9E93D

gigacope. unless you have down functioning autism. in which case you wouldn't know how to use this site

If a Chad is that retarded he would’ve already been raped at least a coupled time by some sort of caretaker.

Or something like selective mutism, autism, or extreme social anxiety that heavily impairs your speech and can ruin any interaction you can possibly have.

If a Chad is that retarded he would’ve already been raped at least a coupled time by some sort of caretaker.
I can also imagine that happening, too, tbh.

I think KHHV should not be a requirement to count as incel.

I just think it should strictly stay true to the original definition of incel, male who has never had sex. a lot of us incels have had these other experiences and we shouldn't be excluded.

Chadcels when Stacy only lets you finish in her butt but not on her face. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I just think it should strictly stay true to the original definition of incel, male who has never had sex. a lot of us incels have had these other experiences and we shouldn't be excluded.
How does one get hugged and kissed by a girl but doesn't have sex? The sex is the easiest part. The hugging and kissing shows intimacy, that the girl you're doing it with likes you, and that's a rarity nowadays, considering how many girls are soulless as fuck.

Not sure i agree, sex probably requires a lot more dominant and straightforward behavior unless you're chad, with kissing it just kinda happens. I'm also an SSRIcel who suffers from PSSD (permanent ED).
Brutal tbh.

wrwresjharweuiiorejwariejwamc riaeowsrtjnaiwertvnjaw4ieonrvahweioruvthnaewiorvhn waeiohrtaewiortnv haewiourh awe rhuawethweituhaewuhtrwaeuöiotwaehuitawuitwheuiathaewuthawiouthwatw

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Chadcels can be incel, really?

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Chadcels can be incel, really?
If they're retarded enough, then I can see it as a possibility.
Euler IQ thread. Most incels still have their heads in the sand when it comes to inceldom rates. Just peek at one of the r/dataisbeautiful threads on reddit that contains an average foid's tinder experience. Well under <1% of men acquire nonpaid sex from dating apps. Combine that with draconian lockdowns, and non-NT + short 8/10 face men can be reasonably defined as incel.

Yes, chads can STILL be incel.
I wonder why a lot of folks here aren't getting it. Pretty soon, this forum will turn into hell when there's flocks of Chadlites joining this forum due to how high women's standards are.

The truly terrifying thing is that in the world we're living in today is if you are a male you could be at least at some point in your life an incel and experience all the negatives and disadvantages that come with it.
No matter what theories you put forth about what women are/should be attracted to at the end of the day it's women that decide which guys are attractive and which aren't and if women don't show interest in you compared to other guys then it's possible you could be an incel.

The only real test for being an incel in the strictest sense of the word is whether women can be naturally sexually attracted to you. If so then you aren't an incel. If not then no matter how good looking you may feel you look, no matter how others may say that you look fine, if you aren't naturally getting any sexual attraction from women you could still be considered incel.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, all men are potentially incels now if enough women decide it to be so and no longer have any sexual attraction toward them for whatever reason like rising standards.

Last edited:
The truly terrifying thing is that in the world we're living in today is if you are a male you could be at least at some point in your life an incel and experience all the negatives and disadvantages that come with it.
No matter what theories you put forth about what women are/should be attracted to at the end of the day it's women that decide which guys are attractive and which aren't and if women don't show interest in you compared to other guys then it's possible you could be an incel.

The only real test for being an incel in the strictest sense of the word is whether women can be naturally sexually attracted to you. If so then you aren't an incel. If not then no matter how good looking you may feel you look, no matter how others may say that you look fine, if you aren't naturally getting any sexual attraction from women you could still be considered incel.
Amount of electrons in our universe IQ.

as expected from a 6'3 average looking ""incel""

fuck off you dumb nigger

fuck off you dumb nigger
Below average.

I have more rejection experience than most people on here tbh. My height doesn't mean shit.

Last edited:
Sewer-tier thread ngl

fuck off you dumb nigger
how many approaches have you done?

in what context did you do these approaches?

I know a retardcel made this post tbh ngl

I see a lot of "If you dont agree with me, ur a fakecel"

Like really? :feelsseriously:

I see a lot of "If you dont agree with me, ur a fakecel"

Like really? :feelsseriously:
That kind of stuff is straight up retarded.

Unless they're basic blackpill facts like looks > personality. It would be pretty easy to weed out fakecels and spies just from that.

over for Chadcels.co

How is @ordinaryotaku not banned yet with threads like this? JFL, this forum is so much fucking trash, a 6'3" average looking guy tells an incel forum that "chadcels are incels"

I tell you this shit is not tolerated on any other kind of forum

A 6'3" guy saying the shit he said on an incel forum, is the equivalent of an "octaroon" white guy (one 8th black genetics) going to an aryan brotherhood forum, openly says he's an octaroon, and then makes a thread stating that you can still be "for the cause" and have a few black friends

This forum is a joke, we have no proper rules or guidelines