Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Entire City I built in SurvivalCraft 2 to cope when I was 15.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
When I was 15, no friends or anything to do during my summer break, I built (nearly) an entire city in survivalcraft. Now, If I were a Chad, there's no way this project would've ever gotten this far. This, I think, shows how much I coped from being bullied in high school. THIS IS WHAT INCELDOM DOES TO PEOPLE
Survivalcraft 2020 04 07 21 53 17

Survivalcraft 2020 04 07 21 53 35

Survivalcraft 2020 04 07 21 53 52

Survivalcraft 2020 04 07 21 54 22

Survivalcraft 2020 04 07 21 55 20

Survivalcraft 2020 04 07 21 56 26

Survivalcraft 2020 04 07 21 57 31

If anyone wants more pictures or the link to the file, don't hesitate to let me know

impressive tbh, the only thing i can build on minecraft is a dirt house

Nice creation

jesus christ

wow its good

Very creative tbh

Mogs whatever the fuck me and my friends built in 2012

impressive tbh, the only thing i can build on minecraft is a dirt house
It's not the best architecture, I just learned from a bit of practice from previous builds

very cool actually

damn bro, impressive. i just played kitpvp servers as i was never good at building :feelskek:

Patiencemog me to another universe and back, after 30 mins i lose interest.

While you were playing a block simulator, chad classmate was having wild sex.

The crop land looks really good and the city looks cool at night

Good shit man

Mogs whatever the fuck me and my friends built in 2012
damn bro, impressive. i just played kitpvp servers as i was never good at building :feelskek:
Patiencemog me to another universe and back, after 30 mins i lose interest.
I clocked in probably over 150 hours over 6 months. From this angle, its barely about 35-40% complete. Never finished it, but the community is making a new world edit tool so I might just be able to work on it again :feelsokman:
Survivalcraft 2020 04 07 22 11 13

Fucking insane. Just goes to show how far you had to cope.

I don't think I ever made a good building in minecraft. I was always on Hypixel or 2b2t.
I was just playing skywars and prison 24/7.

This is really cool. I used to build tnt canons and binary computers, but never a city.

Why not in Minecraft?

This is really cool. I used to build tnt canons and binary computers, but never a city.
What kind of binary computers did you build? I was wondering if someone knew since I wanted to build an 8 bit computer
This game actually includes electronic items such as logic gates(and, or nor, xor, etc.), memory bank(Store a 4 bit value and then address it from memory), SR Latch, Inverter, Delay Buffer, Truth Table Digital to Analog converter and vice versa, buttons, switches, wires, pressure plates, light bulbs, pistons, LED's, so much stuff. Its really nice if you want to learn about electronics from a logic pov.
An 8- bit computer would be a huge project though, I'd have to make the registers, RAM, Program Counter, Control logic, clock, etc.

I tried working on creating a 1-bit register that I can then cascade with other 1 bit registers, but I've been too lazy and low iq so far.
Survivalcraft 2020 04 07 22 50 20

Why not in Minecraft?
It was initially about the price. This game is/was $3.99 while minecraft back then was like $26? That was seven years ago, and now I've actually purchased and played minecraft also I've decided I like this game better because of a few features I like

Last edited:
What kind of binary computers did you build? I was wondering if someone knew since I wanted to build an 8 bit computer
not computers but calcuators. My bad. I used to make them with falling sand blocking water pathways that break signs connected to cactuses.

They were 1 time use calculators.

Its really nice if you want to learn about electronics from a logic pov.

Consider studying verilog (video) or actually getting your hands on some microcontrollers and breadboards. It's much more fun than a game.

Consider studying verilog (video) or actually getting your hands on some microcontrollers and breadboards. It's much more fun than a game.
I'm sure it is. There's a couple breadboard computer kits I've been considering to buy, but there all $200+ What's your opinion on the 6502?

very very nice
btw why survivalcraft and not regular minecraft?

When I was 15, no friends or anything to do during my summer break, I built (nearly) an entire city in survivalcraft. Now, If I were a Chad, there's no way this project would've ever gotten this far. This, I think, shows how much I coped from being bullied in high school. THIS IS WHAT INCELDOM DOES TO PEOPLE
View attachment 232233
View attachment 232234
View attachment 232235
View attachment 232236
View attachment 232237
View attachment 232239
View attachment 232240
If anyone wants more pictures or the link to the file, don't hesitate to let me know
Build an entire city - in survivalcraft

Wow! Impressive! I never heard of survivalcraft but that's cool.

very very nice
btw why survivalcraft and not regular minecraft?
It makes it easier to make your own textures imo and also some really cool circuits

That's pretty good, suprised you did that all on a phone.

That's pretty good, suprised you did that all on a phone.
There's a Windows 10 pc version that used to be on the windows/microsoft store. The developer took it off for some reason like a month ago. On the phone it wouldn't have been impossible but the rendering would have been bad - maybe only 8 chunks at best

Holy shit. That is fucking impressive. Even I never had the mental capacity or patience to want to build a giant ass city like that. I've made cities before, but not like that.