Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EntitlementPill & EXPELincelsPill: Why are good looking criminals entitled to sex but we aren't?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Who says they're entitled to it? They just happen to get it. Doesn't mean they're "entitled" to it.

That's what you have to understand if you're gonna talk to XpelIncels, because he's gonna say "No one said you're 'entitled' to sex just because you have it."

Who says they're entitled to it? They just happen to get it. Doesn't mean they're "entitled" to it.

That's what you have to understand if you're gonna talk to XpelIncels, because he's gonna say "No one said you're 'entitled' to sex just because you have it."
The foids essentially grant them entitlement. That's a facet of lookism. The OP is right.

Women do think that they are entitled to sex. Didn't you read the case about the girl born without a vagina?
She asked everyone to give her money so that she could have sex. And everyone did give her money.

Do you think we would get money for surgery if we asked for it. All we'll hear is the same old "you are not entitled to sex, inkel"
JFL. You still don't have any idea about this gynocentric society.

Women do think that they are entitled to sex. Didn't you read the case about the girl born without a vagina?
She asked everyone to give her money so that she could have sex. And everyone did give her money.

Do you think we would get money for surgery if we asked for it. All we'll hear is the same old "you are not entitled to sex, inkel"

I think @FrothySolutions is a foid in disguise using a voice changing adaptator.

@GoffSystemQB @mental_out @knajjd

They believe they're entitled to it. They still get it. Nice try in playing devil's advocate though.

But they're wrong. If I steal someone's car and claim I'm entitled to it, that doesn't mean I actually am, it's just that I was able to do it. That's why this argument doesn't work. Society doesn't say you're entitled to something just because you can get it. Xpel Incels doesn't say you're entitled to something just because you can get it. Xpel Incels is gonna be like "I agree, criminals aren't entitled to sex and they shouldn't get to have it."

The foids essentially grant them entitlement. That's a facet of lookism. The OP is right.

"Entitlement" isn't the same as getting to have something. If a woman has sex with someone, it isn't because she believes that person is owed her sex, she chooses to offer it.

She has a medical disorder. There's a difference between being ugly and being born without genitals. Plenty of people, men and women alike, start crowdfunding campaigns for medical issues.

"Entitlement" isn't the same as getting to have something. If a woman has sex with someone, it isn't because she believes that person is owed her sex, she chooses to offer it.
They collectively signal to criminal chads that they deserve sex all the time. That generates a sense of entitlement within them. A compulsory sense of entitlement!

I think @FrothySolutions is a foid in disguise using a voice changing adaptator.

@GoffSystemQB @mental_out @knajjd
Exactly dude he is by far one of the most bluepilled foid worshipping posters on the forum.

Something is up..

She has a medical disorder. There's a difference between being ugly and being born without genitals. Plenty of people, men and women alike, start crowdfunding campaigns for medical issues.
There are plenty of incels here with medical issues. No one will give them money if they asked for it. All they would hear is "Stop obsessing about sex, there are other things that can make you happy"

But no one will say this to the vaginaless foid. They'll say - "Take my money M'lady and go fuck Chads."

Women think they are entitled to sex and society encourages them. Ugly men think they are entitled to sex and society demonizes them. THIS IS THE TRUTH, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

one of the most
Literally THE most. I've been advising him for 2 days now to ballsy up in his manner of speech at least to prove otherwise, but he fails to do so, furthering the suspicion.

But they're wrong. If I steal someone's car and claim I'm entitled to it, that doesn't mean I actually am, it's just that I was able to do it. That's why this argument doesn't work. Society doesn't say you're entitled to something just because you can get it. Xpel Incels doesn't say you're entitled to something just because you can get it. Xpel Incels is gonna be like "I agree, criminals aren't entitled to sex and they shouldn't get to have it."

1. Entitlement is just a feeling. The end result is the same. They still get it. If theyre able to do it then obviously they felt entitled to it at the start. Still doesn't detract from the feeling of Entitlement. That one party is able to get it but another can't does it.
2. Expelincels uses a lot of casuistry.

1. If you believe you're entitled to it then you do believe you should be given a fair chance in being able to get it. Which we're not.
2. If a woman believes she's entitled to sex with a Chad then that's Entitlement and the only difference is that she's catered for whilst we're not.

1. She's still an incel. She's not entitled to sex. Yet somehow she gets it but we don't.

They collectively signal to criminal chads that they deserve sex all the time. That generates a sense of entitlement within them. A compulsory sense of entitlement!

So how do you offer something without saying someone is entitled to it? If I go down to the Bagel Boss and buy a bagel, I want them to know that they're not entitled to my business, and that I can come here or stop going here as I choose, it's mine to consent to buying the bagel.

There are plenty of incels here with medical issues. No one will give them money if they asked for it. All they would hear is "Stop obsessing about sex, there are other things that can make you happy"

But no one will say this to the vaginaless foid. They'll say - "Take my money M'lady and go fuck Chads."

Women think they are entitled to sex and society encourages them. Ugly men think they are entitled to sex and society demonizes them. THIS IS THE TRUTH, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Define "medical issue" though. Not having a vagina isn't merely cosmetic. Not having a vagina isn't the same as just being ugly.

1. Entitlement is just a feeling. The end result is the same. They still get it. If theyre able to do it then obviously they felt entitled to it at the start. Still doesn't detract from the feeling of Entitlement. That one party is able to get it but another can't does it.
2. Expelincels uses a lot of casuistry.

You're not talking about "feeling entitled," you're talking about actual entitlement. Otherwise all you're arguing is "Why do criminals get to feel selfish?" Because they're selfish. Lots of people feel selfish. There's no way to stop people from feeling selfish. Surely you don't care about people just "feeling" like they're owed something, do you?

1. If you believe you're entitled to it then you do believe you should be given a fair chance in being able to get it. Which we're not.
2. If a woman believes she's entitled to sex with a Chad then that's Entitlement and the only difference is that she's catered for whilst we're not.

I don't understand. Yes, that's entitlement, but Xpel Incels isn't saying that anyone is owed that, is he?

1. She's still an incel. She's not entitled to sex. Yet somehow she gets it but we don't.

She's not just an incel. Simply being an incel won't get you donations. She has a genuine physical deformity. It would be comparable to having no cock. If you were born without a cock, or had yours destroyed in an accident, you'd likely get more donations than if you just had a small chin.

I remember seen an ad for a show called "love after jail" or some shit like that, it was foids in love with inmates, even if the show is probably fake, it's still happen irl, foids prefer violent braindead thugs inmates instead of well behaved men.

Define "medical issue" though. Not having a vagina isn't merely cosmetic. Not having a vagina isn't the same as just being ugly.
Having a micropenis is a medical issue caused due to hypothalamic insufficiency and primary testicular insufficiency. I think its the same as not having a vagina. And I believe someone here definitely has it.

Have you heard about a man getting funded so that he could increase his dick length and have sex?? I don't think so.
All he hears is - "Size doesn't matter.", "Its about how you use it."

But I'm pretty sure the vaginaless foid never heard anything like - "Penetration doesn't matter", "Focus of giving pleasure to your partner."
All she heard was the notification sound everytime a simp send her money.

And yet you still think that women aren't entitled to sex.

You're not talking about "feeling entitled," you're talking about actual entitlement. Otherwise all you're arguing is "Why do criminals get to feel selfish?" Because they're selfish. Lots of people feel selfish. There's no way to stop people from feeling selfish. Surely you don't care about people just "feeling" like they're owed something, do you?

1. So what's wrong with feeling entitled to something if you've been told to earn it which you did do?
2. Other people do care about us feeling entitled.
3. Where did I advocate for rape? By saying we are entitled to actual sex.

I don't understand. Yes, that's entitlement, but Xpel Incels isn't saying that anyone is owed that, is he?

1. You're shilling for an anti incel? Hmm.
2. He makes up stuff as he goes along.

She's not just an incel. Simply being an incel won't get you donations. She has a genuine physical deformity. It would be comparable to having no cock. If you were born without a cock, or had yours destroyed in an accident, you'd likely get more donations than if you just had a small chin.

1. She is an incel.
2. Men get nothing. You know this.
Having a micropenis is a medical issue caused due to hypothalamic insufficiency and primary testicular insufficiency. I think its the same as not having a vagina. And I believe someone here definitely has it.

Have you heard about a man getting funded so that he could increase his dick length and have sex?? I don't think so.

But I'm pretty sure the vaginaless foid never heard anything like - "Penetration doesn't matter", "Focus of giving pleasure to your partner."

Based.

A micropenis is technically a medical issue. If it's a nonfunctioning penis. And that's the distinction people need to understand. If your penis literally does not function, that's a medical issue. Problem is most people hear "micropenis" and think "Well it's just small, that's sad but not a serious issue."

1. So what's wrong with feeling entitled to something if you've been told to earn it which you did do?
2. Other people do care about us feeling entitled.
3. Where did I advocate for rape? By saying we are entitled to actual sex.

Did you advocate for rape? I didn't see you advocate for rape anywhere.

As for entitlement, no one should feel "entitled" to something that a person can freely offer or withdraw. No matter how hard a business works to "earn" my patronage, they aren't entitled to my patronage. I could just stop shopping there whenever I want, I don't owe them my loyalty.

1. You're shilling for an anti incel? Hmm.
2. He makes up stuff as he goes along.

I don't like Xpel Incels any more than you do. But this isn't about how Xpel Incels is a jerk. This is about some perceived hypocrisy from someone, maybe society, I dunno, that some people are "entitled" to sex, but incels aren't. No one ever said anyone is entitled to sex, except for selfish people who believe they're owed things.

1. She is an incel.
2. Men get nothing. You know this.

Maybe men get nothing. But you're ignoring that she's not getting the attention just because she's incel and a woman. I pointed out how she has a genuine deformity. That's why she got the donations. You get donations for pressing enough reasons.

A micropenis is technically a medical issue. If it's a nonfunctioning penis. And that's the distinction people need to understand. If your penis literally does not function, that's a medical issue. Problem is most people hear "micropenis" and think "Well it's just small, that's sad but not a serious issue."

Did you advocate for rape? I didn't see you advocate for rape anywhere.

As for entitlement, no one should feel "entitled" to something that a person can freely offer or withdraw. No matter how hard a business works to "earn" my patronage, they aren't entitled to my patronage. I could just stop shopping there whenever I want, I don't owe them my loyalty.

I don't like Xpel Incels any more than you do. But this isn't about how Xpel Incels is a jerk. This is about some perceived hypocrisy from someone, maybe society, I dunno, that some people are "entitled" to sex, but incels aren't. No one ever said anyone is entitled to sex, except for selfish people who believe they're owed things.

Maybe men get nothing. But you're ignoring that she's not getting the attention just because she's incel and a woman. I pointed out how she has a genuine deformity. That's why she got the donations. You get donations for pressing enough reasons.

1. Nice casuistry regarding comparing a business to a person. You're dehumanising it with that comparison.
2. If you've been told to do x,y & z AND THEN TOLD that those behaviors will get you something but not guarantee it. Then also get told you still have to carry on doing that and can't complain. Wouldn't you feel angry?
3. People like to think that if you believe you're entitled to something then you'll go out and steal it. In this case being rape.
4. Oh. But society does believe women are entitled to Chad and sex. Que body positivity & Chad shaming if Chad doesn't pro bono bonk a fatty. Just not us. That's hypocrisy.
5. She got the donations because she can't have sex. Can she urinate? If so. Then why vaginal surgery so she can have sex and a baby? That's the same sort of questions men would get asked.

Forget about a micropenis or a non functioning one, the technicalities doesn't matter.

Answer this question - have you ever heard about a man with a severe sex problem being funded so that he can have sex? yes or no.

If you answer is no (obviously), that means society believes that men are not entitled to sex and if they have a sex problem they should just learn to live with it Because no one owes them sex.

Now for my next question - have you ever heard about a woman with a severe sex problem being funded so that he can have sex? yes or no.

Obviously yes, I just gave you an example. That means society believes that women are entitled to sex.

Last edited:
1. Nice casuistry regarding comparing a business to a person. You're dehumanising it with that comparison.

What am I neglecting with my "dehumanizing" comparison? How does the same thing not apply?

2. If you've been told to do x,y & z AND THEN TOLD that those behaviors will get you something but not guarantee it. Then also get told you still have to carry on doing that and can't complain. Wouldn't you feel angry?

Yeah, but is that what we or you and Xpel Incels are talking about? Or are we/you guys talking about "entitlement?" Not even the sexiest inmate is "entitled" to sex. But it's definitely fair to say "Society places so much importance on this quality and that quality, but I try to exemplify them and nothing happens, and I feel cheated because of that."

3. People like to think that if you believe you're entitled to something then you'll go out and steal it. In this case being rape.

I don't think every person with an entitlement delusion is a rapist waiting to happen.

4. Oh. But society does believe women are entitled to Chad and sex. Que body positivity & Chad shaming if Chad doesn't pro bono bonk a fatty. Just not us. That's hypocrisy.

Is that what they're saying? "If you don't have sex with this fat person you're a fat shamer?"

5. She got the donations because she can't have sex. Can she urinate? If so. Then why vaginal surgery so she can have sex and a baby? That's the same sort of questions men would get asked.

Yes, she can't have sex. But again, you're ignoring the main issue here. She has a legitimate deformity. Why vaginal surgery? Because it's humanly abnormal to be a woman and not have a vagina. Whatever you plan on using it for. If a man gets his dick ripped off I'd like to meet the person who dares ask him why he feels like he should have a dick.

Forget about a micropenis or a non functioning one, the technicalities doesn't matter.

Answer this question - have you ever heard about a man with a severe sex problem being funded so that he can have sex? yes or no.

If you answer is no (obviously), that means society believes that men are not entitled to sex and if they have a sex problem they should just learn to live with it Because no one owes them sex.

Now for my next question - have you ever heard about a woman with a severe sex problem being funded so that he can have sex? yes or no.

Obviously yes, I just gave you an example. That means society believes that women are entitled to sex.

Until now I hadn't even heard of a woman with a severe sex problem being funded. But you're extrapolating the wrong meaning from this. Society just believes she's entitled to having a vagina.

Until now I hadn't even heard of a woman with a severe sex problem being funded. But you're extrapolating the wrong meaning from this. Society just believes she's entitled to having a vagina.
I would have been totally okay if she wanted a vagina just to feel normal. But that is not the case. Look at this article -

She wants a vagina to have sex, that's her primary concern.

here a line from the article - " The family of a woman born without a vagina has launched a crowdfunding campaign for surgery that would allow her to experience intimacy"
Her primary concern is intimacy.

I would have been totally okay if she wanted a vagina just to feel normal. But that is not the case. Look at this article -

here a line from the article - " The family of a woman born without a vagina has launched a crowdfunding campaign for surgery that would allow her to experience intimacy"

Maybe her primary concern. But people aren't gonna donate just because someone wants to have sex. Inversely, people will donate if someone has as major a deformity as she does.

What am I neglecting with my "dehumanizing" comparison? How does the same thing not apply?

Yeah, but is that what we or you and Xpel Incels are talking about? Or are we/you guys talking about "entitlement?" Not even the sexiest inmate is "entitled" to sex. But it's definitely fair to say "Society places so much importance on this quality and that quality, but I try to exemplify them and nothing happens, and I feel cheated because of that."

I don't think every person with an entitlement delusion is a rapist waiting to happen.

Is that what they're saying? "If you don't have sex with this fat person you're a fat shamer?"

Yes, she can't have sex. But again, you're ignoring the main issue here. She has a legitimate deformity. Why vaginal surgery? Because it's humanly abnormal to be a woman and not have a vagina. Whatever you plan on using it for. If a man gets his dick ripped off I'd like to meet the person who dares ask him why he feels like he should have a dick.

1. You're anthromorphising a business to make it a human. Inane comparison. You're saying that a business isn't entitled to your purchases even if they sell or advertise something. No shit. However how is doing something on a more intimate level aka emotional labour and the like comparable to advertising or selling. Ps. Escorts charge for time and companionship.

2. If people don't believe others are entitled to sex. Then why do women get disbelieved when a good looking man "rapes them"? Not a good comparison I know. Do they believe he's entitled to sex based on his looks? If we're told to do certain activities which will improve our chances in getting something and we don't get it why can't we feel that we're cheated because we earned it? Or told to earn something? So therefore expecting it.

3. I don't have an entitlement delusion. Others seem to think that if you feel entitled to something then you'll go out and commit a criminal activity. Tell them then. Not me.

4. Yes they shame guys for passing over fat women. They don't shame them for passing over short guys. Threads written about this previously.

5. "humanly abnormal to be a woman and not have a vagina." Your new found pals will say you're transphobic. As long as she can urinate then why does she feel entitled to a sexual organ?
Maybe her primary concern. But people aren't gonna donate just because someone wants to have sex. Inversely, people will donate if someone has as major a deformity as she does.

So she frauded her incapacity then?

Yup. Completely blows Foid @FrothySolutions right out of the water.

Intimacy = PIV sex.

Last edited:
1. You're anthromorphising a business to make it a human. Inane comparison. You're saying that a business isn't entitled to your purchases even if they sell or advertise something. No shit. However how is doing something on a more intimate level aka emotional labour and the like comparable to advertising or selling. Ps. Escorts charge for time and companionship.

Okay then, even if the efforts are intimate, I still don't owe them anything. We can go more intimate. Suppose my parents carry me for 18 years and work tirelessly to provide opportunities for me. I still don't "owe" them my love. They're not "entitled" to it. I would be an asshole and an ingrate if I was to be like that, but "entitled" is too strong a word. I don't "have" to do anything.

2. If people don't believe others are entitled to sex. Then why do women get disbelieved when a good looking man "rapes them"? Not a good comparison I know. Do they believe he's entitled to sex based on his looks? If we're told to do certain activities which will improve our chances in getting something and we don't get it why can't we feel that we're cheated because we earned it? Or told to earn something? So therefore expecting it.

Women get doubted in lots of rape accusation cases. And plenty of attractive men get automatically vilified in rape accusation cases. But even in this hypothetical scenario where people doubt a woman based on the attractiveness of her rapist, they're not saying the attractive man is "entitled" to sex. Just that it's not "likely" he would need to rape. You would assume that some woman somewhere would consent to being with him. Doesn't mean a woman has to, doesn't mean he's owed it, this is based on what people are likely to do. That's not the same as being "owed."

4. Yes they shame guys for passing over fat women. They don't shame them for passing over short guys. Threads written about this previously.

Can you show me these threads? What are they actually saying? Are they saying "You owe this fat chick sex?"

5. "humanly abnormal to be a woman and not have a vagina." Your new found pals will say you're transphobic. As long as she can urinate then why does she feel entitled to a sexual organ?

Because it's humanly abnormal to not have a vagina. I don't care what Xpel Incels says about what is and isn't a woman, but even amongst Transformers it's better to be a woman and have a vagina than keep your penis and call yourself a woman. It's just that mutilating your dick is no trivial commitment. Pretty sure if they could snap their fingers and presto themselves a vagina and uterus, they would.

So she frauded her incapacity then?

Yup. Completely blows Foid @FrothySolutions right out of the water.

Intimacy = PIV sex.

Frauded her incapacity? As in, pretended to not have a vagina? No, I don't think she lied, and she was upfront about wanting to be able to have sex. But that's not a big enough reason. I'm telling you, regardless of what she wanted her vagina for, her having sex is not why people chose to donate. Her wanting to have sex is too small an issue. Her missing a basic part of her body was why people donated.

Even if she took to the streets and said "Help me I want to have sex, I have no vagina," the reaction would be "All I heard was 'I have no vagina,' that's not normal, let me help you."

Basedjak

Imagine having an account dedicated to stalking lonely virgins

View: https://twitter.com/EXPELincels/status/1307538973766582272?s=20

1. Good looking criminals "kill" before getting sex. Same with Good looking rapists.
2. They believe they're entitled to sex.
3. They still get sex.

What gives.

Absolutely everyone thinks they are entitled to something. If you ask for sex with someone, you indeed think that you are entitled to it, that you can may get it. And if someone rejects you, it's because they think they are entitled to someone better than you.

In fact, considering we are the few who have swallowed the blackpill and know it's over, we actually are the least entitled because we are the most self conscious.

Okay then, even if the efforts are intimate, I still don't owe them anything. We can go more intimate. Suppose my parents carry me for 18 years and work tirelessly to provide opportunities for me. I still don't "owe" them my love. They're not "entitled" to it. I would be an asshole and an ingrate if I was to be like that, but "entitled" is too strong a word. I don't "have" to do anything.

Women get doubted in lots of rape accusation cases. And plenty of attractive men get automatically vilified in rape accusation cases. But even in this hypothetical scenario where people doubt a woman based on the attractiveness of her rapist, they're not saying the attractive man is "entitled" to sex. Just that it's not "likely" he would need to rape. You would assume that some woman somewhere would consent to being with him. Doesn't mean a woman has to, doesn't mean he's owed it, this is based on what people are likely to do. That's not the same as being "owed."

Can you show me these threads? What are they actually saying? Are they saying "You owe this fat chick sex?"

Because it's humanly abnormal to not have a vagina. I don't care what Xpel Incels says about what is and isn't a woman, but even amongst Transformers it's better to be a woman and have a vagina than keep your penis and call yourself a woman. It's just that mutilating your dick is no trivial commitment. Pretty sure if they could snap their fingers and presto themselves a vagina and uterus, they would.

Frauded her incapacity? As in, pretended to not have a vagina? No, I don't think she lied, and she was upfront about wanting to be able to have sex. But that's not a big enough reason. I'm telling you, regardless of what she wanted her vagina for, her having sex is not why people chose to donate. Her wanting to have sex is too small an issue. Her missing a basic part of her body was why people donated.

Even if she took to the streets and said "Help me I want to have sex, I have no vagina," the reaction would be "All I heard was 'I have no vagina,' that's not normal, let me help you."

1. They are entitled. Albeit they did that out of necessity. They are fundamentally entitled and owed. Its called a debt of gratitude. Again. Sex workers monetize emotional labour. If we're not owed sex. We are owed something. It's called quid pro quo. Nothing is ever a free meal.

2. Being owed sex by way of his sexual market value and the status he affords that woman he's with. He could say he's owed sex because he's a status symbol on the arms of that woman.

3. Numerous threads I've made. Just search my username and threads. It's under hypocrisy/ toxic femininity etc. Normally.

4. Men get short changed all the time. Limbless men are abnormal. You don't see them getting money via crowd funders. Also disabled men are told they're not entitled to sex. So why is this woman entitled to sex? She can urinate without a vagina.

I'm so sick of these retards saying ''no one is entitled to sex'' If they actually believed in the bluepilled just world bullshit they spoke about they would instead say ''Everyone is entitled to sex.'' Because that is what I think, unless the person in question does not want it, everyone is entitled to sex, love, relationships, anyone who disagrees is a bluepiller.

1. They are entitled. Albeit they did that out of necessity. They are fundamentally entitled and owed. Its called a debt of gratitude. Again. Sex workers monetize emotional labour. If we're not owed sex. We are owed something. It's called quid pro quo. Nothing is ever a free meal.

2. Being owed sex by way of his sexual market value and the status he affords that woman he's with. He could say he's owed sex because he's a status symbol on the arms of that woman.

I think you misunderstand what "owe" means. "Owe" means you're obligated. Being handsome doesn't mean anyone is obligated to do anything. It just means you'd think, typically, that someone would CHOOSE to be with you sexually. No one actually has to. Just like you'd think a good son would honor his parents. But I don't have to. It's a shitty thing to do, but what law says I have to love my parents or care what they do for me?

4. Men get short changed all the time. Limbless men are abnormal. You don't see them getting money via crowd funders. Also disabled men are told they're not entitled to sex. So why is this woman entitled to sex? She can urinate without a vagina.

There was a guy who wanted a procedure done for his feet, and he managed to raise money for it. And this was back before crowdfunding was as big a thing as it is now. Before this vaginaless woman hit the scene.

The average progressive reddit-nigger believes "refugees" and "undocumented migrants" from Mexico are ENTITLED to free housing, welfare , health care.
Just look at foids at Europe whining about how human rights are violated if illegals are denied entry or their housing is subpar.

But I am not entitled to having sex? Just lol.

Its also why when Ruth Ginsberg died so many women were freaking out about Rode vs Wade or whatever being reversed - they feel entitled to easy, free access to abortions because they feel entitled to sex.

I think you misunderstand what "owe" means. "Owe" means you're obligated. Being handsome doesn't mean anyone is obligated to do anything. It just means you'd think, typically, that someone would CHOOSE to be with you sexually. No one actually has to. Just like you'd think a good son would honor his parents. But I don't have to. It's a shitty thing to do, but what law says I have to love my parents or care what they do for me?

There was a guy who wanted a procedure done for his feet, and he managed to raise money for it. And this was back before crowdfunding was as big a thing as it is now. Before this vaginaless woman hit the scene.

1. Doing something is indicative of earning something. Being owed. If they tell us to do x,y or z and then renege on their promises. Wouldn't you get annoyed.

2. Feet. The guy couldn't walk aka disabled and lame. Nothing to do with sexual pleasure. Nice try though.

1. Doing something is indicative of earning something. Being owed. If they tell us to do x,y or z and then renege on their promises. Wouldn't you get annoyed.

Again, that's not what "entitlement" means. You yourself said earlier that these suggestions, the X, Y, and/or Z, was never even promised to show results by the people who told us to do it. When you're owed something, that's a promise. An unbreakable promise. If I'm owed something, that means I must have it. MUST have it.

2. Feet. The guy couldn't walk aka disabled and lame. Nothing to do with sexual pleasure. Nice try though.

And again, sexual pleasure has dick to do with why people donated. It was because of a physical deformity that she got donations.

And you know that, but you switched gears on me. I pointed out that she got the donations only, ONLY, because she has a drastic abnormality with her body. It could be her vagina, it could be her hands, it could be her head, it could have something to do with sex or not, but it must be a drastic abnormality. That's why you said "So how come limbless men don't get donations?" And so I said "But the feet guy!" But now you're back to "But that's not sexual." Because we've established, whether it's sexual or not isn't the factor. It may be sexual, it might not be sexual, but it's not why people donate.

Again, that's not what "entitlement" means. You yourself said earlier that these suggestions, the X, Y, and/or Z, was never even promised to show results by the people who told us to do it. When you're owed something, that's a promise. An unbreakable promise. If I'm owed something, that means I must have it. MUST have it.

And again, sexual pleasure has dick to do with why people donated. It was because of a physical deformity that she got donations.

And you know that, but you switched gears on me. I pointed out that she got the donations only, ONLY, because she has a drastic abnormality with her body. It could be her vagina, it could be her hands, it could be her head, it could have something to do with sex or not, but it must be a drastic abnormality. That's why you said "So how come limbless men don't get donations?" And so I said "But the feet guy!" But now you're back to "But that's not sexual." Because we've established, whether it's sexual or not isn't the factor. It may be sexual, it might not be sexual, but it's not why people donate.

1. They back tracked after telling us to do x,y and or z to earn something. Surely you must have clocked that. If you're told to do something to earn anything then by right you're owed that something. That's not entitlement. That's expectation after earning that piece. Entitlement is a negative spin on that. So therefore if you've earned something you should expect it.

2. If you can urinate without a "vagina" then the vagina is a sexual organ. Plus its hidden. Not like a visible limb. Ones an actual physical disability. The other is a sexual luxury.

Nice try in playing devil's advocate though.

1. They back tracked after telling us to do x,y and or z to earn something. Surely you must have clocked that. If you're told to do something to earn anything then by right you're owed that something. That's not entitlement. That's expectation after earning that piece. Entitlement is a negative spin on that. So therefore if you've earned something you should expect it.

But that's what the word means. Words like "owed" and "entitled" mean a guarantee. No one guaranteed we'd get those things, just that it's likely that we'll get those things. They didn't really backtrack. They never said we're owed anything by improving ourselves, just that it's highly unlikely we'll get anything if we don't improve ourselves.

2. If you can urinate without a "vagina" then the vagina is a sexual organ. Plus its hidden. Not like a visible limb. Ones an actual physical disability. The other is a sexual luxury.

Nice try in playing devil's advocate though.

I never said it wasn't a sexual organ. But again, whether it's sexual or not, to not have this basic part of the anatomy is abnormal. It's about sex, yes. But it only happens to be about sex. Again, again again again, that is NOT the deciding factor here. It isn't a "luxury" to have a vagina any more than it's a "luxury" to have a penis. If you could pee without a penis, but you wanted donations to get a penis put on you, you're likely to get more donations than "My penis works but it's a little small."

But that's what the word means. Words like "owed" and "entitled" mean a guarantee. No one guaranteed we'd get those things, just that it's likely that we'll get those things. They didn't really backtrack. They never said we're owed anything by improving ourselves, just that it's highly unlikely we'll get anything if we don't improve ourselves.

1. They did say implicitly. Just not explicitly. They did back track or and side step. They want us to comply with their bs for their convenience. Only for their convenience. If you earn something then you expect it. Try the same logic with your employee or employer. They don't just say improve yourself as you could improve yourself to their detriment. They want subjugation of us. Again if you do x, y and z WITH OTHER PEOPLE to get something then you earn that and should expect it.

I never said it wasn't a sexual organ. But again, whether it's sexual or not, to not have this basic part of the anatomy is abnormal. It's about sex, yes. But it only happens to be about sex. Again, again again again, that is NOT the deciding factor here. It isn't a "luxury" to have a vagina any more than it's a "luxury" to have a penis. If you could pee without a penis, but you wanted donations to get a penis put on you, you're likely to get more donations than "My penis works but it's a little small."

2. Why is it normal not to have a vagina. What about women with hysterectomies or "trans women". If they've got a functioning urination tract then all other attributes are sexual. Micro penis also affects performance. The same as having no vagina as you term it.

1. They did say implicitly. Just not explicitly. They did back track or and side step. They want us to comply with their bs for their convenience. Only for their convenience. If you earn something then you expect it. Try the same logic with your employee or employer. They don't just say improve yourself as you could improve yourself to their detriment. They want subjugation of us. Again if you do x, y and z WITH OTHER PEOPLE to get something then you earn that and should expect it.

We can't be makin' assumptions about what they meant to imply. And advice-givers on the Internet aren't really comparable with our bosses.

2. Why is it normal not to have a vagina. What about women with hysterectomies or "trans women". If they've got a functioning urination tract then all other attributes are sexual. Micro penis also affects performance. The same as having no vagina as you term it.

If you get a hysterectomy, you chose to remove your vagina. It's still abnormal, but you chose to do it. Also, all Kaylee Moats needed was an opening. She had all the internal plumbing, she just needed a "service hatch." It's a lot harder to add ovaries to a human than it is to simply build a tunnel to them. These are all abnormal.

And yeah, a micropenis is abnormal too, if it's nonfunctioning. And that would be worth a GoFundMe as well. But there's a difference between a legit, nonfuctioning micropenis, and a penis that's just on the small side. Maybe even the very small side. You have to have more going for you than "My sex isn't as pleasurable as I'd like it to be." You have to be an actual freak of nature, like Kaylee Moats was.

We can't be makin' assumptions about what they meant to imply. And advice-givers on the Internet aren't really comparable with our bosses.

1. No assumptions made. Going off what they clearly state & then back track & side step.
2. When they're giving diktats and the like then you go according to the information they're attempting to convey

If you get a hysterectomy, you chose to remove your vagina. It's still abnormal, but you chose to do it. Also, all Kaylee Moats needed was an opening. She had all the internal plumbing, she just needed a "service hatch." It's a lot harder to add ovaries to a human than it is to simply build a tunnel to them. These are all abnormal.

And yeah, a micropenis is abnormal too, if it's nonfunctioning. And that would be worth a GoFundMe as well. But there's a difference between a legit, nonfuctioning micropenis, and a penis that's just on the small side. Maybe even the very small side. You have to have more going for you than "My sex isn't as pleasurable as I'd like it to be." You have to be an actual freak of nature, like Kaylee Moats was.

1. If she has an arse/ mouth/ hands then she could use those sexually.
2. A small penis which doesn't operate sexually or isn't pleasurable is the same as in that scenario.
3. So if she had all the other body parts then she only wanted the vagina for sexual pleasure. You contradict yourself.

1. No assumptions made. Going off what they clearly state & then back track & side step.
2. When they're giving diktats and the like then you go according to the information they're attempting to convey

You said "implicitly." That means they "implied" it. It's an "implication." Not clear or exact. You can't know what someone is "implying" because it's inherently "not expressly stated." If something isn't expressly stated, you can't just decide for yourself that it's part of the statement.

1. If she has an arse/ mouth/ hands then she could use those sexually.
2. A small penis which doesn't operate sexually or isn't pleasurable is the same as in that scenario.
3. So if she had all the other body parts then she only wanted the vagina for sexual pleasure. You contradict yourself.

Again, it doesn't matter what SHE wanted it for. This is about why OTHERS donated. Remember what I said about the main takeaway here being that she's deformed without her vagina?

And a small penis isn't a nonfunctioning penis. A legitimate micropenis that is incapable of erection, for instance. That's nonfunctioning. That's a deformity.

JFL @ being born without a vagina. Her bf doesn't care, but the second she gets her fake one she's dumping him for a chad.

JFL

You said "implicitly." That means they "implied" it. It's an "implication." Not clear or exact. You can't know what someone is "implying" because it's inherently "not expressly stated." If something isn't expressly stated, you can't just decide for yourself that it's part of the statement.

1. They alternate between explicit and implicit. We can know what they mean when they state it as such.
2. You're doing a cut and paste job of comments I've made to various parts of your assertions.
3. Deception by omission. Which is how and why they alternate between implicit and explicit.

Again, it doesn't matter what SHE wanted it for. This is about why OTHERS donated. Remember what I said about the main takeaway here being that she's deformed without her vagina?

And a small penis isn't a nonfunctioning penis. A legitimate micropenis that is incapable of erection, for instance. That's nonfunctioning. That's a deformity.

1. Others donated because they believe a woman is always entitled to sex. Just not a man.
2. The vagina here is a sexual function. Nobody knows that she doesn't have a sexual organ because it's not clearly visible. Again it comes back down to entitlement to sex which a woman has and is allowed to have but a man is not.
3. You're changing it. You first said micropenis. Now micropenis with erectile disfunction. Both are inoperable. A small penis is inoperable regardless of whether it being a micropenis or not.

Last edited:
1. They alternate between explicit and implicit. We can know what they mean when they state it as such.
2. You're doing a cut and paste job of comments I've made to various parts of your assertions.
3. Deception by omission. Which is how and why they alternate between implicit and explicit.

So where do they explicitly say you're owed sex if you put in a specific kind of effort? And what do you mean by "cut and paste job?"

1. Others donated because they believe a woman is always entitled to sex. Just not a man.
2. The vagina here is a sexual function. Nobody knows that she doesn't have a sexual organ because it's not clearly visible. Again it comes back down to entitlement to sex which a woman has and is allowed to have but a man is not.
3. You're changing it. You first said micropenis. Now micropenis with erectile disfunction. Both are inoperable. A small penis is inoperable regardless of whether it being a micropenis or not.

The only kind of micropenis is a micropenis with erectile dysfunction. If it doesn't have erectile dysfunction, it's not nonfunctioning, and thus not a micropenis. It's just a very small but otherwise normal penis. And where do you get this thinking that people donated because they believe she as a woman is entitled to sex? You come up with all these worse case assumptions but I don't think you've spoken to a single donater.

So where do they explicitly say you're owed sex if you put in a specific kind of effort? And what do you mean by "cut and paste job?"

1. By the emphasising of doing x,y or z to get sex. Then repeating that very same crap. Always trying to put the blame on us and our personalities rather than admit what we say and experienced.
2. They alternate and back track and side step
3. Cut and paste job. It is what it is.

The only kind of micropenis is a micropenis with erectile dysfunction. If it doesn't have erectile dysfunction, it's not nonfunctioning, and thus not a micropenis. It's just a very small but otherwise normal penis. And where do you get this thinking that people donated because they believe she as a woman is entitled to sex? You come up with all these worse case assumptions but I don't think you've spoken to a single donater.

1. You're making an assertion. Have you got any medical facts to back that up?
2. A very small to small penis is non functioning since it can't do the job it was tasked with.
3. She admitted that she wanted a vagina for sexual intimacy I believe in that article.

1. By the emphasising of doing x,y or z to get sex. Then repeating that very same crap. Always trying to put the blame on us and our personalities rather than admit what we say and experienced.
2. They alternate and back track and side step
3. Cut and paste job. It is what it is.

That's not an explicit statement. "Explicit" means they specifically and without any other interpretation say what you said they said. But that's not what they do/say. They make no promises or guarantees, and they definitely don't use the word "owe." And if you take that argument to Xpel Incels, he's gonna say the same.

1. You're making an assertion. Have you got any medical facts to back that up?
2. A very small to small penis is non functioning since it can't do the job it was tasked with.
3. She admitted that she wanted a vagina for sexual intimacy I believe in that article.

Of the cases of micropenises I've looked into, they're all nonfunctioning. Like the accused rapist who said he could not have raped the victim, because he has a micropenis. The diagnosis exonerated him. Cases like that.

And the job a penis is tasked with is depositing semen into a vagina. There's no rule that says it has to feel good for anybody.

And again... I really don't know if you're not grasping this or not, but I know she said she wanted a vagina for sex. I'm aware. I've pointed it out. But FUCK why she wants a vagina. Again I say, it's irrelevant. What's relevant is why OTHER PEOPLE decided to donate.

If I have a house I can give someone, and I find a homeless person, and he tells me "Hey can I have a house, I wanna do crack in it," I'm not giving him a house because he wants to do crack. I'm giving him a house because I've decided that having a place to live is a basic thing. Like having a vagina is a basic thing.

That's not an explicit statement. "Explicit" means they specifically and without any other interpretation say what you said they said. But that's not what they do/say. They make no promises or guarantees, and they definitely don't use the word "owe." And if you take that argument to Xpel Incels, he's gonna say the same.

Of the cases of micropenises I've looked into, they're all nonfunctioning. Like the accused rapist who said he could not have raped the victim, because he has a micropenis. The diagnosis exonerated him. Cases like that.

And the job a penis is tasked with is depositing semen into a vagina. There's no rule that says it has to feel good for anybody.

And again... I really don't know if you're not grasping this or not, but I know she said she wanted a vagina for sex. I'm aware. I've pointed it out. But FUCK why she wants a vagina. Again I say, it's irrelevant. What's relevant is why OTHER PEOPLE decided to donate.

If I have a house I can give someone, and I find a homeless person, and he tells me "Hey can I have a house, I wanna do crack in it," I'm not giving him a house because he wants to do crack. I'm giving him a house because I've decided that having a place to live is a basic thing. Like having a vagina is a basic thing.

1. Again I'm not sure if you're not grasping this or not. Telling someone to do x,y or z to be able to get something is pretty much telling them they can earn that thing. The veracity they tell you this indicates that if you can earn something then you should be able to get it. If you're able to get it after earning something then technically you're owed that very service which you're told to earn. Not such s hard concept to grasp.
2. They back track and side step. That's been established.
3. The woman whom simps donated to decided that she was entitled to sex. The very same simps who say Trans women are women. A small penis is technically not functional if it can't deposit sperm to the eggs. A micropenis is just a more extreme version of that.
4. The analogy with the house is unwarranted and irrelevant.
5. Xpel misconstrues evidence, denies it when it's shown to him etc.

Last edited:
1. Again I'm not sure if you're not grasping this or not. Telling someone to do x,y or z to be able to get something is pretty much telling them they can earn that thing. The veracity they tell you this indicates that if you can earn something then you should be able to get it. If you're able to get it after earning something then technically you're owed that very service which you're told to earn. Not such s hard concept to grasp.
2. They back track and side step. That's been established.
3. The woman whom simps donated to decided that she was entitled to sex. The very same simps who say Trans women are women. A small penis is technically not functional if it can't deposit sperm to the eggs. A micropenis is just a more extreme version of that.
4. The analogy with the house is unwarranted and irrelevant.
5. Xpel misconstrues evidence, denies it when it's shown to him etc.

First, again, it's not a guarantee. If you tell Xpel Incels "But you said do XYZ" he's gonna say "I never promised it would definitely achieve anything, just that it was likely to achieve anything." And he'd be right. If I tell you "Go fish in that lake, it's crazy fish in there" I don't make you any promises about what you'll catch. Just that that lake has the best odds.

Second, show me where these donators are saying "I'm donating because she's a woman and is entitled to sex. Not because the vagina is a basic part of the female anatomy."

Third, any penis that can achieve erection and ejaculation can deposit sperm. That's why we differentiate between legitimate medical issues like the micropenis, and vanity issues like not having a porn star cock.

Fourth, the house analogy is very relevant, and what you either fail to grasp or choose to ignore. It's not about what she wants her vagina for. It's about why other people donated. You keep saying "But she wants it for this!" Fuck why she wants it. I don't know how to make this any clearer to you. It's about why other people donated, not what she wants or what she says its for.

First, again, it's not a guarantee. If you tell Xpel Incels "But you said do XYZ" he's gonna say "I never promised it would definitely achieve anything, just that it was likely to achieve anything." And he'd be right. If I tell you "Go fish in that lake, it's crazy fish in there" I don't make you any promises about what you'll catch. Just that that lake has the best odds.

Second, show me where these donators are saying "I'm donating because she's a woman and is entitled to sex. Not because the vagina is a basic part of the female anatomy."

Third, any penis that can achieve erection and ejaculation can deposit sperm. That's why we differentiate between legitimate medical issues like the micropenis, and vanity issues like not having a porn star cock.

Fourth, the house analogy is very relevant, and what you either fail to grasp or choose to ignore. It's not about what she wants her vagina for. It's about why other people donated. You keep saying "But she wants it for this!" Fuck why she wants it. I don't know how to make this any clearer to you. It's about why other people donated, not what she wants or what she says its for.

1. Their repetition ad nauseum prescribing us to do x,y and z is indicative of them telling us to earn it like its something that's guaranteed. Then they backtrack when it's inconvenient after their useless advice fails. That's what you're not taking into consideration. So if sex isn't something you can earn then what's the problem with us carrying on the way we are knowing that all our attempts meet in failure? In effect they want us to be slaves. Silent and docile.

2. These very same donors are likely to say Trans women are women. So that point is mute. They're actions in donating money based on the back of the woman saying she needs a vagina for sex is indicative of that. A woman is entitled to sex a man isn't by the looks of things.

3. Nope. If a penis is too small then its non functioning for sex and reproduction. You're going to extremes.

4. See point 2. She wanted a vagina for sex. Others donated on that point. If they believe a man with a cock can be a woman or a castrated man be a woman then your point is mute about abnormality.

View: https://twitter.com/EXPELincels/status/1307538973766582272?s=20

1. Good looking criminals "kill" before getting sex. Same with Good looking rapists.
2. They believe they're entitled to sex.
3. They still get sex.

What gives.

why are animals enitled to sex but we arernt?