Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EntitlementPill: Why can't we feel entitled to sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
What's your excuse normies? So why can't we?

1. Psychopathic Chad's (the epitome of Toxic Masculinity) get sex freely so why can't we?
2. Women with horrible personalities get sex freely so why can't we?
3. Why do we have to suppress our heterosexual drive?
4. If we're told to do x,y & z to get sex but still don't get it then why can't we feel entitled to it?
5. Why can't we complain that we're not getting or able to get sex?
6. Why do women have sex with good looking rapists?
7. Why do women get freaked out by us saying we're entitled to sex? What do they think, that we'll do?
So many questions but valid none the less.

I'm entitled to whatever Chad is entitled to. And apparently he is entitled to pumping and dumping foids without putting any effort, then so am I.

I'm entitled to whatever Chad is entitled to. And apparently he is entitled to pumping and dumping foids without putting any effort, then so am I.
I'm entitled to whatever Bill Gates is entitled to. And apparently he is entitled to living a life of luxury without putting any effort, then so am I.

Nobody is entitled to anything, there is no magic Santa Claus or communist state keeping track of everyone and making sure all get the same. If you want something, you go get it, if other people want it too, fuck them or get fucked, it's pretty simple.

Last edited:
I'm entitled to whatever Bill Gates is entitled to. And apparently he is entitled to living a life of luxury without putting any effort, then so am I.
who said he never put in any effort? He worked hard all his life.
but Chad never works hard. Everything is handed out to him on a silver platter.

He worked hard all his life
Cope, his family was rich, he gambled with his investments and won. If you call that hard work, I don't think you ever saw anyone working.

Same with Chad, he gambles with his genetics. Some win, some get fucked up with all the drug abuse and what not.

Because we live in a gynocentric clown world.

Cope, his family was rich, he gambled with his investments and won. If you call that hard work, I don't think you ever saw anyone working.

Same with Chad, he gambles with his genetics. Some win, some get fucked up with all the drug abuse and what not.

You sound like you're defending the current bs society we're living in.

Because we live in a gynocentric clown world.

Ain't that the truth.

What's your excuse normies? So why can't we?

1. Psychopathic Chad's (the epitome of Toxic Masculinity) get sex freely so why can't we?
2. Women with horrible personalities get sex freely so why can't we?
3. Why do we have to suppress our heterosexual drive?
4. If we're told to do x,y & z to get sex but still don't get it then why can't we feel entitled to it?
5. Why can't we complain that we're not getting or able to get sex?
6. Why do women have sex with good looking rapists?
7. Why do women get freaked out by us saying we're entitled to sex? What do they think, that we'll do?

Only women are entitled to sex sweety.

Homeless Chad gets laid. Drug addict Chad gets laid. Chad never gambled with genetics. He won the genetic lottery without gambling.

And if you think that we shouldn't even complain about the bs of natural selection and genetics and just learn to live with whatever we are born with, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE???
Nobody is entitled to anything, there is no magic Santa Claus or communist state keeping track of everyone and making sure all get the same. If you want something, you go get it, if other people want it too, fuck them or get fucked, it's pretty simple.
Blah Blah blah blah , you are not even blackpilled. Again, why the fuck are you even here?

Only women are entitled to sex sweety.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Homeless Chad gets laid. Drug addict Chad gets laid. Chad never gambled with genetics. He won the genetic lottery without gambling.

And if you think that we shouldn't even complain about the bs of natural selection and genetics and just learn to live with whatever we are born with, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE???

Blah Blah blah blah , you are not even blackpilled. Again, why the fuck are you even here?

Couldn't have put it better myself. Thanks.

Oh ? You mean being blackpilled is the equivalent of being a whiny bitch ? Then I guess you're right

I tend to live in reality rather than in fantasy :feelsautistic:

Being :blackpill: ed isn't being whiny. You haven't addressed any of my rhetorical questions.

We live in reality to. We hate it.

Like @Dalek.Skaro said in one of his massive posts:

This takes me to the question of "do incels belive they are entitled to sex ?" To which my answer would be : not any more than anyone else. I mean think for a minute, when an incel goes to declare himself to someone and ultimately gets rejected, the very rejection could only happen either because this person does not want to be in any relationship ever, or because the person he declared himself to thinks they are entitled to someone better. Incels are not any more guilty, than they are victims of entitlement

If we are where we are, it's because women think they are entitled to something better. Everybody think they are entitled to something, that they deserve some things. But this is just will and representation, in the fashion of A. Schopenhauer.

I think things are more like @BlkPillPres says: nobody is entitled to anything. We get what we manage to get or what happens to come our way.

Still, women are kinda paying for their hypergamy. They want long term relationships, but they don't get that because Chad won't settle down (he doesn't need to), so there are a lots of 30 somethings being left out of the dating market crying things on the lines of "I deserve to be loved":

No sweetheart. You are not entitled to love. The joke's on you.

Oh ? You mean being blackpilled is the equivalent of being a whiny bitch ? Then I guess you're right
You are not blackpilled. Go join a whitepill forum where people have learned to live with whatever they were born with.
I tend to live in reality rather than in fantasy
Reality has been rigged against us. I never did anything to deserve these shitty genes so I have every right to complaint about it.

You haven't addressed any of my rhetorical questions.
I was replying to betabuxx.
Also, your questions are addressed to normies, I don't fall in your targeted demographic, so my answers would have no value
I never did anything to deserve these shitty genes so I have every right to complaint about it.
You should join BLM or some other SJW shit, you'd fit right in with the dindu nuffins

Last edited:
I don't know if I do feel entitled to sex. All I do know is that I want it.

You are not blackpilled. Go join a whitepill forum where people have learned to live with whatever they were born with.

Reality has been rigged against us. I never did anything to deserve these shitty genes so I have every right to complaint about it.
Wouldnt it make more sense to complain to those responsible , that is your parents, instead of members on this board.

Only women are allowed to complain about not getting sex

Also there's a difference between want and entitled anyway.

Incels feeling 'entitled' to sex is a strawman and you have fallen for it.

Do you want 100 dollars? If someone offered to give you 100 dollars no strings attached would you deny it? Well, if you want 100 dollars that means you think that are entitled to money according to this logic.

There's a difference between entitlement and wanting something. Personally I don't think either matter anyway. What affect on the world would someone feeling 'entitled' to sex have? None.

Expanding on your points, have you seen how gays/trannies act towards sex?

If you want to see entitlement, look in that disgusting community.

They think they are entitled to a heterosexual man finding a, mentally ill man who went through a sex change to become a foid, attractive. If that guy says he won't date """"her"""", he'll be labelled a bigot. They were literally saying that "Transwomen are women" so to reject a Transwomen means you wouldn't like women.

Same thing with the gay community. They feel so entitled to finding another gay person and the entire left will support them. Similar thing with trannies.

If a heterosexual man suggests he would like to have consensual intercourse with a foid: ENTITLED :feels::feels:

Cringe logic chad doesn't have to work for shit and still gets pussy

This I agree with

This was complete nonsense though, in the same way that you said Bill Gates was born into a rich family, Chad was just born with good genetics, but there was no gambling involved, he just had everything he needed without trying at all

Woah there buddy,are you implying the R-word?
im calling the police

there was no gambling involved, he just had everything he needed without trying at all
Not true, Chads tend to live more dangerous lifestyles than us and to die younger. That's what I call a gamble here.

Also there's a difference between want and entitled anyway.

Incels feeling 'entitled' to sex is a strawman and you have fallen for it.

Do you want 100 dollars? If someone offered to give you 100 dollars no strings attached would you deny it? Well, if you want 100 dollars that means you think that are entitled to money according to this logic.

There's a difference between entitlement and wanting something. Personally I don't think either matter anyway. What affect on the world would someone feeling 'entitled' to sex have? None.

Legit. High eye cue.

"Entitlement" is a catachresis used by norm scum (misuse or abuse of language to make us appear worse).

Not true, Chads tend to live more dangerous lifestyles than us and to die younger

Don't move the goal posts like a disingenuous idiot, the context is about them getting laid, they don't have to do much of anything to get laid just like Bill Gates doesn't have to do much of anything to get money, what you are saying here has literally nothing to do with the argument

Your argument is as fallacious as saying - "If you are Chad you HAVE TO live a more dangerous life"

No you don't many just fuck women and live regular lives, stop it with the BS

We are entitled to sex. Fuck normies, bluepillers, soys, foids or anyone that disagrees. :)

Is this on IT yet?

You're idealizing Chads way too much, bro.

JFL no, that's just what the average person does, more like you're the one idealizing Chads as all "universal badasses" that spend all of their time doing "dangerous things", stop watching action movies and actually go out and interact with people

Chads aren't a bunch of thrill junkies

You're ugly so u can't have sex inkwell :soy:

Bro, you're the one watching :bluepill: romantic comedy shit if you think the average normie gets laid like tile

WTF is "tile" and where the hell did I say anything about how normies get laid?

WTF is "tile" and where the hell did I say anything about how normies get laid?
I told you that you idealize Chads too much as simply existing and fucking any foid. Your reply above was "that's just what the average person does"

I told you that you idealize Chads too much as simply existing and fucking any foid. Your reply above was "that's just what the average person does"

I was talking about living a regular life not fucking a lot of women JFL, that should be obvious, you are making a retarded false dichotomy by stating that since Chads fuck a lot of women they MUST live dangerously, that just sounds like you coping so you can tell yourself there is some kind of "down side" to their lifestyle, some kind of risk

There is no risk, they can live safe regular lives and fuck a lot of women

I was talking about living a regular life not fucking a lot of women JFL, that should be obvious, you are making a retarded false dichotomy by stating that since Chads fuck a lot of women they MUST live dangerously, that just sounds like you coping so you can tell yourself there is some kind of "down side" to their lifestyle, some kind of risk

There is no risk, they can live safe regular lives and fuck a lot of women
You clearly (purposefully ?) overestimate what being a Chad means. Do you know any Chads outside of gay pictures on looksmaxx etc ?

Last edited:
You clearly (purposefully ?) overestimate what being a Chad means

No, you are creating personal definitions, Chad relates only to looks, anything else is you adding to the definition, your argument is as stupid as saying that incels must commit mass shootings

Chad relates only to looks
Genes come in packages, they don't exist in a vacuum.
Also looks are there to signal reproductive fitness, which in case of males is linked to higher agression.

Genes come in packages, they don't exist in a vacuum.
Also looks are there to signal reproductive fitness, which in case of males is linked to higher agression.

Feminist: "All men are rapists"

How are they wrong but you aren't?

Someone being more prone to a behavior is not the same as arguing that someone WILL or MUST enact a specific behavior

I think its more like you want to mentally vilify attractive men to an unrealistic extreme, so you can focus your hate on them, rather than work on your own life, that's much easier

That's whats funny about you guys, you spend so much time focusing on Chad and thinking about Chad, Chad life this Chad life that, what are you doing to make your life better?

This obsession is nothing but an excuse to blame even your failures on Chad

Feminist: "All men are rapists"

How are they wrong but you aren't?
Feminists define rape as PIV intercourse, therefore they are correct, according to their own definition.

That's whats funny about you guys, you spend so much time focusing on Chad and thinking about Chad, Chad life this Chad life that, what are you doing to make your life better?
ROFL, dude, are you trolling ? Count the occurrences of "Chad" in my posts and yours :feelskek:

My life is fine, thank you, outside of inceldom that is. And unfortunately nothing can be done about it.

"Starving people aren't entitled to food" says the man stuffing his face

Feminists define rape as PIV intercourse, therefore they are correct, according to their own definition.

JFL you literally argue like an idiot, everything for you is an absolute, there are no percentages, its only a small fringe group of feminists that define PIV intercourse as rape, I've read about this issue already, even they are seen as crazy amongst the majority of feminists

YOU DO REALIZE THAT MOST FEMINISTS ARE DATING AND HAVING SEX WITH MEN RIGHT?

Let me guess your next disingenuous BS response - "But its Chad men they are having sex with, I'm going to change my personal definition again, and now assert that when they say PIV intercourse is rape, they actually mean PIV intercourse specifically with men who aren't Chad is rape"

Dude the only troll here is you, that parody I just did is literally how you argue, you create personal definitions and you make broad generalizations of entire groups that only apply to small subsets of that group, its like you literally base all of your beliefs on memes

Count the occurrences of "Chad" in my posts and yours :feelskek:

Are you legit mentally disabled in some form?

You have to see how weird (and even childish) it is to set a "word count" as your criteria for who is obsessing, I can't get a bead on you, its like you are actually mentally defective and me trying to argue seriously with you is a waste of time

My life is fine, thank you, outside of inceldom that is. And unfortunately nothing can be done about it.

If you are on an incel forum your life isn't fine, stop coping, nobody whose life is "fine" would spend time here, my life is currently trash and I have the self awareness to realize that and admit to it, and when my life is actually "fine" I will leave here

Now at this point I think I'll stop responding, because this is clearly a waste of my time

Entitlement is made up to vilify undesirable people for having desires.

Entitlement is made up to vilify undesirable people for having desires.

Much worse actually

Entitlement is made up so that people who already have and enjoy what they have, can double up on their enjoyment by adding ego stroking to the equation, and therefore congratulate and praise themselves for having and enjoying something, because "I "deserve" X and that makes having X even more enjoyable"

Entitlement is the self masturbatory "add-on" of being privileged

The best example of this is a person being born into a rich family, using the wealth and connections of that family to make themselves into a millionaire, and then goes around on interviews telling people about "how hard they worked for what they have" and that they "deserve it"

Its human nature in its purest form

NO ENJOYMENT IS NOT ENOUGH, ONE MUST ENJOY THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ENJOYING SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY AND THEY ALONE DESERVES TO ENJOY IT

my life is currently trash and I have the self awareness to realize that and admit to it
You have zero self-awareness, you copy/paste your talking points from IT and argue like a massive :bluepill: cuck.

at this point I think I'll stop responding
You've been called out for your trolling, it is indeed better not to dig your hole any deeper.