Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

entrepreneurship is a scam and is a shitty substitute for a real job with health benefits

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Huge trend of incels trying to become "entrepreneurs" in the past 10 years, mainly because the job market sucks shit and you if you don't have the right looks + credentials, you're on your way to being homeless.

Except even the successful entrepreneurs basically make as much as they would at a job but without any security or health insurance.

At the end of the day, almost everything is a scam and a shitty replacement for not being good looking and not having the right connections. The jeff bezos, zuckerbergs, etc. are 1 in a million who had rich parents, massive connections and unlimited investment money.

At the lower end of the IQ scale, it devolves into ethnics and white single moms scamming each other through MLM and selling scam health products.

Every entrepreneur I know is chad.

Only rich white good looking people, or foids are entrepreneurs, when was the last time you saw a entrepreneur that was a 5’4 bald Indian?

it doesn't exist

Enterpreneurship is only viable if your parents are willing to financially support you if things go awry. It's easier to take risks if you have a safety net.

You can start multiple businesses and fail only if you had to cash to do so in the first place.

Becoming a youtuber is much better IMO

You have to have money to make money, you have to have friends to make friends, you have to fuck a lot of girls to fuck more girls. Life is a scam, or you are born with what matters or you may as well blown your brains out.

Entrepreneurship is just repackaged pull yourself by the bootstraps. You're not going to start your own business if you have no connections to higher up ppl, seed $, or safety nets if it fails.

Its just self improvement meme

Working in order just to eat and sleep is a scam. Working as a male is a scam when Becky can get a comfortable office job just by having a hatchet wound between her legs.

Only rich white good looking people, or foids are entrepreneurs, when was the last time you saw a entrepreneur that was a 5’4 bald Indian?

it doesn't exist

entrepreneurship is just scamming investors and you need to be good looking to pull that off
Enterpreneurship is only viable if your parents are willing to financially support you if things go awry. It's easier to take risks if you have a safety net.

You can start multiple businesses and fail only if you had to cash to do so in the first place.

low iq as fuck to even use your own money

it doesn't exist
I'm sitting next to one now

You need to find specific holes in the market to fill with your business to be an entrepreneur, and for that, you need to be well-connected and well-informed about the world around you -- keep a pulse on it, so to say -- which is impossible as a social outcast who people go out of their way to keep isolated. Without that intelligence, forming, planning and executing a good business idea largely comes down to dumb luck, something we incels don't tend to have in abundance.

Entrepreneurship is just a Ponzi scheme.
Also jfl at all those morons claiming they make millions and at the retards who don't understand the difference between turnover and net benefits.

The idea is to start a business, make a little bit of money and then sell it before it fails. Most successful people aren’t business owners, they just build stuff and then sell it based off the potential and then repeat that process over and over. It’s much easier once you have lots of money.

My friend from Europe/Canada/Australia asks how does a job bring health benefits.

Entrepreneurship is the biggest meme. People use it to fraud and justify being a loser. Anyone can form a company, doesn't mean it will make money. I can't tell you how many normies I've seen that have their own "personal website" linked in their IG bio, only to click on it and nothing comes up.

Entrepreneurship is the biggest meme. People use it to fraud and justify being a loser. Anyone can form a company, doesn't mean it will make money. I can't tell you how many normies I've seen that have their own "personal website" linked in their IG bio, only to click on it and nothing comes up.

You have to have money to make money, you have to have friends to make friends, you have to fuck a lot of girls to fuck more girls. Life is a scam, or you are born with what matters or you may as well blown your brains out.
All or nothing, literally no in between.
Huge trend of incels trying to become "entrepreneurs" in the past 10 years, mainly because the job market sucks shit and you if you don't have the right looks + credentials, you're on your way to being homeless.

Except even the successful entrepreneurs basically make as much as they would at a job but without any security or health insurance.

At the end of the day, almost everything is a scam and a shitty replacement for not being good looking and not having the right connections. The jeff bezos, zuckerbergs, etc. are 1 in a million who had rich parents, massive connections and unlimited investment money.

At the lower end of the IQ scale, it devolves into ethnics and white single moms scamming each other through MLM and selling scam health products.
You either get played or are the player, and to be the latter you already need to be well off.

The amount of old low iq 35+ dudes I meet who still try to shove their fucking podcasts about rich dudes telling others the "secrets to being successful" down my throat and call me an idiot for pointing out they're just chaving a carrot on a stick with their pointless lives and dead end jobs is astounding

Last edited:

Kek this is so true. I know this SEA guy who is involved with a ponzi/MLM hybrid involving bitcoin (instead of fiat) and thinks he is already a millionaire and just wants to purchase a few more $1000 earner accounts so he can retire and live the good life. I asked him if he owned any cryptocurrency in his own wallets, and he said "No its electronic its all stored on computers now".

JFL.:feelstastyman::feelskek: