epic ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
Feb 20, 2019
yes i was posting stuff on cucktears with the "getalifeincels" account, but i also think you would have interest in some messages i had received, since i "got" this account....

the tard messaged me a ton of messages asking me for her account back :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

also props for @knajjd for having a higher IQ than the whole incel tears combined.

and who is going to be my next victim? :feelsNeo:

Last edited:
knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
Nov 7, 2017
i really, truly cannot believe that you have fabricated that conversation, fully thinking in your mind that it is anything but comical. believable, even. what drugs were you on? i will now waste my time in explaining why this appeal is a lie for those who somehow couldn't figure:

the "getalifeincels" account was created in April 3, 5 days before today. the guy you hacked only had a 5-day old account?
the poster in the account starts off with you and doesn't ever change. not the typing, not the content...

also, as you can see, the "getalifeincels_real" account was created like an hour ago, after you started typing this appeal... this is easily the worst attempt at cheating ban appeals i've seen in my entire life. i would have expected better from anyone here, even you.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Nov 8, 2017
I think we should let him back in, it is clear why he is incel for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FrailPaleStaleMale Ban Appeals 1
FastBananaCEO Ban Appeals 1
Genetic Dead End Ban Appeals 3