epic ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
yes i was posting stuff on cucktears with the "getalifeincels" account, but i also think you would have interest in some messages i had received, since i "got" this account....

the tard messaged me a ton of messages asking me for her account back :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

also props for @knajjd for having a higher IQ than the whole incel tears combined.

and who is going to be my next victim? :feelsNeo:

Last edited:
knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
i really, truly cannot believe that you have fabricated that conversation, fully thinking in your mind that it is anything but comical. believable, even. what drugs were you on? i will now waste my time in explaining why this appeal is a lie for those who somehow couldn't figure:

the "getalifeincels" account was created in April 3, 5 days before today. the guy you hacked only had a 5-day old account?
the poster in the account starts off with you and doesn't ever change. not the typing, not the content...

also, as you can see, the "getalifeincels_real" account was created like an hour ago, after you started typing this appeal... this is easily the worst attempt at cheating ban appeals i've seen in my entire life. i would have expected better from anyone here, even you.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
I think we should let him back in, it is clear why he is incel for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.