Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Epik vent post

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
Hey boyos, I'm currently pretty happy. I took some xanax (prescribed) and I'm feeling really happy and I feel nostalgic. Just thinking about retrogaming while listening to 2000s nightcore. Will sleep soon though. Retrogaming is one of the only hobbies I've had for a long time. I feel like it's the old days again even though I'm not that old. I hope you guys all feel how I do, even better. Idk bros I'm just up there. Should find a funne pic to post
Screenshot 38

Seems like a nice quarantine cope.

glad to hear that you're happy
retrogaming is cool
good night, buddy boyo :feelsokman:
sleep tight

Hey boyos, I'm currently pretty happy. I took some xanax (prescribed) and I'm feeling really happy and I feel nostalgic. Just thinking about retrogaming while listening to 2000s nightcore. Will sleep soon though. Retrogaming is one of the only hobbies I've had for a long time. I feel like it's the old days again even though I'm not that old. I hope you guys all feel how I do, even better. Idk bros I'm just up there. Should find a funne pic to post View attachment 222463
I c, GrAYcel

>xanax

do the juice wrld

I wish you a peaceful ldar, brother.

I don't have vents in my house

Keep venting here

I've been doing that for years...
but I'm used to listen to djent