Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Epstein is the most based Jew

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
What he did was just use prostitute. Any non mentally retarded person over 12 would know not to fuck strange men.
Besides that , he allegedly roped. And if he is alive , he's untouchable and the 'victims' won't get anything. Very few of the girls were actual victims as many of them recruited others and clearly liked doing it.

He is a degenerate jew, if you feel he is based you are as degenerate as him and the foids who sold themselves like the whores they are.

He is a degenerate jew, if you feel he is based you are as degenerate as him and the foids who sold themselves like the whores they are.
How's he degenerate? Please explain. You sound like an inceltear faggot
Weinstein is the most based jew.
Very based. All the women had sex with were adults and 100 percent knew.

How's he degenerate? Please explain. You sound like an inceltear faggot
>Nothing wrong in making the world more degenerate
Like dude :feelsseriously:
If it was up to me, i would gaze him and the foids who sold themselves.

>Nothing wrong in making the world more degenerate
Like dude :feelsseriously:
If it was up to me, i would gaze him and the foids who sold themselves.
How is he making the world more degenerate. You are avoiding my question , smoothbrained idiot.

How is he making the world more degenerate. You are avoiding my question , smoothbrained idiot.
Inbred trashcan, i already replied to that question in my first comment.
Supporting degenerate practices like whoring and enabling the female hypergamy shitfest, that's how he participated in the global degeneracy.

If you truly feel he is based, you are no better than those trash females who sold themselves.
I am gonna ignore this shit thread.

What did he do?

Inbred trashcan, i already replied to that question in my first comment.
Supporting degenerate practices like whoring and enabling the female hypergamy shitfest, that's how he participated in the global degeneracy.

If you truly feel he is based, you are no better than those trash females who sold themselves.
I am gonna ignore this shit thread.
Whoring is degeneracy towards women only. How is hypergamy when it's a merely $200 for someone that probably hasn't had that many sexual partners. You fucking retarded. If anything it's more detrimental to females.

What he did was just use prostitute. Any non mentally retarded person over 12 would know not to fuck strange men.
Besides that , he allegedly roped. And if he is alive , he's untouchable and the 'victims' won't get anything. Very few of the girls were actual victims as many of them recruited others and clearly liked doing it.
True.
Even small kids know if a person is sexually interested in them. I remember when I was 7 years old or so I used to avoid an old pedo neighboor... My grandma married when she was 13 yo. Just a 150 years ago(all over the world), a 12 yo girl was old enough for mariage.

Trump's his mate
Droomf
True.
Even small kids know if a person is sexually interested in them. I remember when I was 7 years old or so I used to avoid an old pedo neighboor... My grandma married when she was 13 yo. Just a 150 years ago(all over the world), a 12 yo girl was old enough for mariage.
Yep. Take accountability , whores

Why do a lot of incels have sympathy for this guy?
Do you think one day you could do the same? Dude you arent jews so the day you start your 14yo whores company, Fbi catches you and calls you the worst pedophile your country has ever caught

Do you think one day you could do the same? Dude you arent jews so the day you start your 14yo whores company, Fbi catches you and calls you the worst pedophile your country has ever caught
Thanks for the obvious.

True.
I wouldn't have known tbh, I was naive af.
Some people on this forum seem to support pedophilia, not just after puberty, which is arbitrary legal age, but just straight out pre-pubescent shit.

That guy used to rape young white girls, many American politicians, scientist, beurocrates, businessman....some famous modern day billionaires were his prime customers. America surely is the land of opertunity for scums of earth.

Epstein proved to the world that a random teenage Chad has it better than a billionaire full of political connections.

That guy used to rape young white girls, many American politicians, scientist, beurocrates, businessman....some famous modern day billionaires were his prime customers. America surely is the land of opertunity for scums of earth.
low iq. statutory rape doesn't count. They were whores that wanted his money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back