Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media EQUAL PAY! EQUAL PAY!!!!

Equal pay is already there anyways.
How much more power do they crave

Just be a jew, bro

this, but unironically
just cut off your foreskin theory

Final solution now

Till when will that wage gap myrth be propagandized?

Equal rights, equal lefts.

Oh man I wish I was a femoid who got paid "20% less"
fuck it make it 100% less BECAUSE FEMOIDS can get RICH without working a SINGLE honest day in their lives,
not to mention that they all get that money ILLEGALLY from CUCKS so all those statistics don't mean SH!T.

I literally hate everyone that claims that there is a wage gap. we need to reopen auschwitz ASAP

Oh man I wish I was a femoid who got paid "20% less"
fuck it make it 100% less BECAUSE FEMOIDS can get RICH without working a SINGLE honest day in their lives,
not to mention that they all get that money ILLEGALLY from CUCKS so all those statistics don't mean SH!T.

Exactly, this needs to be acknowledged.

Wage gap is bullshit

(((Sandberg)))

I'm all for equal pay.

give me thousands for my shit to start and a few hundred grand for existing

Equal amount of sex as well, we need sexual communism right now

I'm all for equal pay.

give me thousands for my shit to start and a few hundred grand for existing
tbh..................................................................................................

A Jew is bad enough, a foid is bad enough, but a Jewish foid, who also sleeps on a pile of shekels?

That's maximum possible unearned privilege right there. Bitch needs to check her Jewish privilege, her foid privilege, and her rich privilege.

A Jew is bad enough, a foid is bad enough, but a Jewish foid, who also sleeps on a pile of shekels?

That's maximum possible unearned privilege right there. Bitch needs to check her Jewish privilege, her foid privilege, and her rich privilege.

All a roastie needs to do is wiggle her ass on twitch and she'll get thousands of dollars from beta cucks.

i worked at the same place as my sister and we both got the same pay. also if girls made less men would never work again because everyone would want to pay less for the same work.