Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Equal rights!

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★

A female can hit you but if you hit her back it´s "wrong" Girls only want equal rights as long as it´s beneficial to them. "She wanna be a man, I´m gon´ treat her like man!"

Once men were well mannered gentlemen that cared for women and treated them with respect but degeneracy has corrupted the mind of the civilized society we live in. Look back at the 30´s how elegant of a time it was with respect for all, and people dressed nice; 30´s female hookers didn´t even dress as slutty and provocative as your average teenage slut.
Back then the men also were gentlemen and treated the female gender with respect like holding the door for ladies, ladies first and took the hat off when greeting them. After feminism really got its teeth into society it destroyed the civilized society

Equal rights are meme and will never work because men and women are not equal and will never be.

when femoids protest for equal rights
Animewasthequotmemesquotofitmakeme 87572f2cde31a376b89518af6f0c3f91

Equal rights are meme and will never work because men and women are not equal and will never be.
When you say equal, do you mean that they are not equal in society or genetically? If the latter, what constitutes to being "unequal" genetically? Love your icon btw

Why they are calling their movement with "feminism" not equalism.Because Misandry = Feminism. {Equal right is bs.}

Last edited:
When you say equal, do you mean that they are not equal in society or genetically? If the latter, what constitutes to being "unequal" genetically? Love your icon btw
Both. Women are not genetically the same as men. We think differently, act differently, and look/grow differently. I cannot bear a child, I am not a woman. They cannot grow a beard. They are women. Trying to meme that men and women should be equal is like saying man and dog should be equal.

Societally, women are not equal to men because women and men cannot do the same things well. Women are meant to be homemakers and/or providing care (as a mother or as a teacher/nurse). Men are meant to be breadwinner and should take on rigorous or dangerous jobs.

females arent entitled to equal anything

Both. Women are not genetically the same as men. We think differently, act differently, and look/grow differently. I cannot bear a child, I am not a woman. They cannot grow a beard. They are women. Trying to meme that men and women should be equal is like saying man and dog should be equal.

Societally, women are not equal to men because women and men cannot do the same things well. Women are meant to be homemakers and/or providing care (as a mother or as a teacher/nurse). Men are meant to be breadwinner and should take on rigorous or dangerous jobs.

Listen to this guy, this is the truth.
Women can throw as much of a tantrum as they like but from natures side we aren´t equal. Go back thousands of years or hundred of thousands of years and women were the homemaker that nursed for babies/kids and made clothes and other household items and cleaned etc. While the men hunted and risked their lives to protect women and children from danger, either from predators or other humans. Men has literally protected women with their lives for hundred of thousands of years because our gender is the genetically stronger one and we also have better motor skills for fighting where most women don´t. Just think back at your middle school/high school year and remember when the girls had to swing a bat or hit a ball in gym class, they were shit at it because girls genetically have terrible motor skills. This sounds like an extreme attack from me on women and well I guess it is but more importantly it is cold hard facts! And facts don´t care about your feelings.

Last edited:
@StormlitAqua @TheGoodGuy
Small animal brains

Damn, I really enjoyed watching that video.