Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Equality means women keep their natural advantages and men lose them

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Women are the desired sex. Society caters to them, men protect them, give gifts to them, help them. It's all biological programming. It's not even limited to the dating scene, they get huge advantages at work too, they're always treated preferentially.

With this so-called "equality", women get to keep those sweet little perks. Men however are stripped of any of their natural advantages, made slaves to the system with no compensation.

The irony is that women still demand more and more even though they're already extremely privileged.

exept chad of course he wins everytime

Exactly. Women have the sexual upper hand, men have the economic and physical upper hand. Now men can't use their physical abilities and women are pushed into the work force by the government (payed maternity leave, work quotas, etc).

So women have the upper hand over men.

This is all there only to mock men. This existence is truly a scam and it was already rigged beforehand.

Exactly. Women have the sexual upper hand, men have the economic and physical upper hand. Now men can't use their physical abilities and women are pushed into the work force by the government (payed maternity leave, work quotas, etc).

So women have the upper hand over men.
I think we should separate by individuals. Maybe this genre of genres has some equivalents of truth. Men can be a gay guy with an artistic bias, an autistic badboy with a villain who owns a traffic spot, a autistic, etc. Just as we have masculinized women who can wipe out certain types of men ... putting women and men into it ends up hiding this.

I think we should separate by individuals. Maybe this genre of genres has some equivalents of truth. Men can be a gay guy with an artistic bias, an autistic badboy with a villain who owns a traffic spot, a autistic, etc. Just as we have masculinized women who can wipe out certain types of men ... putting women and men into it ends up hiding this.
Yeah, there are some exceptions, I admit. The top 5% of women in physical strength probably mog the bottom 5% of men, for example. And yeah, some women have masculine inclinations, just as the reverse But exceptions don't nullify the rule.

There are castes in men as a caste in women (though for men it is much more cruel of course). Unfortunately taking away the group of gay men, the current society sees men as a monolith as well as incels.
Yeah, there are some exceptions, I admit. The top 5% of women in physical strength probably mog the bottom 5% of men, for example. And yeah, some women have masculine inclinations, just as the reverse But exceptions don't nullify the rule.
But joining everything I said is not an "exception" to disregard ... that would give up to more than 20% of men.

This is all there only to mock men. This existence is truly a scam and it was already rigged beforehand.
It's even worse as an ethnic man.

Women are the desired sex. Society caters to them, men protect them, give gifts to them, help them. It's all biological programming. It's not even limited to the dating scene, they get huge advantages at work too, they're always treated preferentially.

With this so-called "equality", women get to keep those sweet little perks. Men however are stripped of any of their natural advantages, made slaves to the system with no compensation.

The irony is that women still demand more and more even though they're already extremely privileged.

Title of thread sounds about right, pound for pound on an even playing field, foids will never be equal to men, it's just a natural fact.

Well yeah when the government is there to take men's tax money and give it women they don't even have to put in the slightest effort to attract or keep one. I don't see the government giving me prostitute money, in fact prostitution is illegal here.

"Equality" in 2019 means that women get to enjoy the perks of chivalry when it suits them, and feminism when it doesn't.

Women rights is just a psyop to destroy traditional families.

Equality means I can punch foids with both of my fists

Equality means I can punch foids with both of my fists
Punching is wrong. The bones in the fist are rather fragile, and you need your hands to do pretty much anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back